Cop union doesn't want De Blasio at funerals

I don't blame. From what I'm reading the people up there are already have buyers remorse on electing the idiot. There has to be something in water up there. They put in some real doozies in office

I don't blame. From what I'm reading the people up there are already have buyers remorse on electing the idiot. There has to be something in water up there. They put in some real doozies in office
You read something on Drudge or are you just making stuff up? Same thing.

The police don't want another lecture on how this poor mayor has to counsel is biracial son on the importance of obeying the law.

You should just be glad her post this time was somewhat understandable. Usually it's garbled nonsense.

Drudge?.....it said Huffington post.....but that probably doesnt mean much....

It's hardly surprising that the Police would rather not have an attention-whoring politician cry crocodile tears at their funerals.

do any of you idiots ever keep up on the news? or just being a smartass is your life?
so many people like your here brings this board down

do any of you idiots ever keep up on the news? or just being a smartass is your life?
Lefties news sites don't actually report news. Too busy making up stories about the GOP trying to kill your grandmother

Lefties news sites don't actually report news. Too busy making up stories about the GOP trying to kill your grandmother

No kidding, they breed a bunch of mindless drones. But that's their PURPOSE and that's why they all assume Everyone they consider, the right. Reads Drudge and listens to Rush. And I don't do either, ever

Forum List

Back