COP shot and killed last night. Not much hype about it. Wonder why?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
la-me-steve-owen-20161005-snap

Officer Steven Owen. Father of two.

\\\
1024x1024.jpg

^^^The MONKEY that killed Officer Steven Owen.

A Los Angeles sheriff's sergeant has died after he was shot while answering to a report of a burglary in progress.

Authorities say 53-year-old Steve Owen died at a hospital Wednesday afternoon, several hours after he was shot in while responding to a report of a burglary in a neighborhood in Lancaster, north of Los Angeles.

Sheriff's officials say other deputies fired shots at the suspect after he tried to steal a sheriff's patrol car and rammed that vehicle into another patrol car while escaping.

Authorities say the man later fled to a home, which was surrounded, and a man was arrested after he tried to climb a fence and escape.

Read more: LA cop Steven Owen 'dies after being shot while responding to burglary' | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Unreal folks.

You could start a protest. Go for it.

Fox and ABC have picked it up nationally. A lot of it is local coverage, though, you're right. I heard about it on Fox early this a.m.

Last edited:

Fox and ABC have picked it up nationally. A lot of it is local coverage, though, you're right. I heard about it on Fox early this a.m.
me too. I haven't seen it anywhere else. Do you listen to Dave Anthony as well?

me too. I haven't seen it anywhere else. Do you listen to Dave Anthony as well?
Don't know who that it is. I was watching Fox News.

To be fair, before all this BLM protest got started two years ago, did we routinely hear about every cop who died in the line of duty nationally? I'd be just as happy without hearing such sad news.
If they had killed the perp, it would be on every network. Maybe it should be flaunted nationally as an incident where even when a cop WAS shot, they took the perp alive. I don't know how Fox is viewing it, but it was one for the cops, in a way.
I hate all of it.

That's true, the only way it would have gotten tons of coverage is if the black perp would have been shot and killed. It's how CNN gets its ratings up.
The cop?.....who cares? Am I right?

Shouldn't you be out justifying the n*ggers looting and vandalizing places where a black thug was shot by a police officer.

Very little concern from you about a white officer shot by a thug n*gger. How telling.

To be fair, before all this BLM protest got started two years ago, did we routinely hear about every cop who died in the line of duty nationally? I'd be just as happy without hearing such sad news.
If they had killed the perp, it would be on every network. Maybe it should be flaunted nationally as an incident where even when a cop WAS shot, they took the perp alive. I don't know how Fox is viewing it, but it was one for the cops, in a way.
I hate all of it.
Do you understand what the hype is all about? It is about dividing races, dividing genders, dividing classes and whatever else they can for political expediency. Victimology strategy and it has worked very well.

How many movies can be made about blacks being victims of whitey? Hardly ever (once and a while) you see the blacks as the true criminal (Training day was one).

Just watch that bit. It is hilarious.

Did you like Dances with Wolves the first time you watched it, or did you like its remake when it was called Avatar? Both, pretty much the exact same theme.

Dances with Wolves antagonists
600px-DWW_165.jpg

The antagonists in Avatar. :lol:
latest

This is basically all it is. We are so thoroughly brainwashed.

Notice nearly ALL of the democrats arguments are convincing the (ignorant) voting base that their misery is the fault of "alt right" racism, white privilege, the "rich", "corporations."

All designed to take down the system they hate. The system that is the only system that gives those minorities in the peasant class to get out of that peasant class. The free market and the notion that anyone could even have AN OPPORTUNITY is what truly offends OLD MONEY.

Get it?

That's true, the only way it would have gotten tons of coverage is if the black perp would have been shot and killed. It's how CNN gets its ratings up.

Or maybe because cops being shot and shot at is part of the job. They're not volunteers and guess what else. Cops shooting someone get reported more than thugs shooting cops. Do you know why? Because only one of them swore to serve and protect.

Or maybe because cops being shot and shot at is part of the job. They're not volunteers and guess what else. Cops shooting someone get reported more than thugs shooting cops. Do you know why? Because only one of them swore to serve and protect.
When you are a criminal getting shot and shot at is part of the job too.

Holy shit

Holy shit
It boggles the mind. Some replies are just too unreal and filled with illogical thinking. Libs probably think they could just reply with something like "mayonnaise is delicious" and they probably would start high fiving each other. Claiming victory all over the place. They are children.

Holy shit
It boggles the mind. Some replies are just too unreal and filled with illogical thinking. Libs probably think they could just reply with something like "mayonnaise is delicious" and they probably would start high fiving each other. Claiming victory all over the place. They are children.

LOL...You think that Mike Pence bullshit is going to work. "Amazing" "Remarkable"

Then when I ask you whats wrong you cant explain so you just react more "Wow!" "Holy Moly" "Can you believe it?"

All without saying anything :badgrin:

Shouldn't you be out justifying the n*ggers looting and vandalizing places where a black thug was shot by a police officer.

Very little concern from you about a white officer shot by a thug n*gger. How telling.
You're a Drumpf supporter, aren't you?

I hate all of it.
It was right after Ferguson when those thugs walked and assassinated two cops in NYC, the thugs have been on a roll since. Now every time a thug is killed by a cop old obammie is out at the mic crying a river. You won't hear a peep from him though when a thug kills a cop.

Forum List

Back