Cop shoots dead Licensed Conceal Carry holder (MN)

Nobody knows Jack shit. For all we know he pointed a bazooka or he pointed his finger. Irrelivent to my post. Doing Facebook posts and hacking about him dying and arm getting shot off while he was fighting for his life is the dumbest response people can make.
For the most part, that's a fact, Jack. What we do know is that a man was shot four times and is now dead.

It appears there are there are two sources stating the victim has a CC permit. Falcon Heights shooting: Woman livestreams aftermath - CNN.com

What we do know is that both LW and RW nutjobs on this forum are quick to pass judgment on this case just like they have on several other cases. I'm content to wait for the investigation to be completed. You?

when did they stop teaching people to keep their hands on the steering wheel until asked to provide ID in Drivers Ed? Seriously, think about this now, if you were a police officer would you want to approach a car with a driver, or passenger who was rooting around in the glove box or under the seat , especially given the number of officer related shootings over the last few years?

Did this guy do anything illegal? Obviously we don't have enough information to know that yet, but we certainly CAN ascertain that he did something stupid.

The hooker was lying.
No surprise there.
Link? Facts? Did the police officer see the victim pulling a gun before putting four rounds in him at point blank range?
The LEO knew the owner of the vehicle had an arrest record and two outstanding warrants BEFORE the LEO got out of his patrol car.
When he approached the car he had his gun drawn.
The LEO ordered the driver to keep his hands in the steering wheel. The reason for that is when he saw the information come up on his screen he called for backup.
He was waiting for the backup to arrive while he had the driver in the car with his hands on the wheel. Instead the driver made a sudden motion reaching under the front seat. The LEO opened fire.
Period.
Highly doubt it. A person with arrest records does not get a concealed carry permit. Do you have a link to your facts? A. That he had arrest records and b. That she was a hooker?
The false assumption is the driver actually had a 'CC'. The hooker claimed he did.
The police report says he did not.
Believe who you will.
All the links and facts will soon be released.
Then the cop-haters can crawl back under your rocks.

a routine traffic stop for a broken taillight

turns to police shooting licensed CC holder

in Minnesota very disturbing

WARNING VERY GRAPHIC

Hard to feel pity for someone who's first thought is to record her dying boyfriend on Facebook. Should have shot her.

Someone dies and you take offense to the video recorder? And she should've been shot because...Oh right. She annoys you so shoot her.

Someone dies and the first thing you think of is to start posting on Facebook?
Yeah, I have a problem with stupid.

Way to bury the lead. :thup: Posting on FB deserves killing. And the actual killing gets ignored

Completely disgusting.

This is a new low for America.
How does a stop for a broken tail light escalate so quickly into this?
How does the officer open fire on the driver with a woman and child in the car?

I think what I find the most disturbing is how calm the woman is. She seemed not surprised at all with the outcome even taking the time to live stream on facebook. This is now almost to be expected by black folks in America.

This one has my guts churning.

Just obey the fucking law . be moral and decent to the cops stupid fucks

And they just might drive you home.

You have evidence that this man wasn't?

also, the concealed carry permit angle is irrelevant. Minnesota law does NOT require a CCW to carry a gun in your car, but it must remain unloaded, unless it is on your person and you have a CCW, that's the way the law works.

Also, as pertains to guns. What happened to common sense where if you have a gun in the car you sit still and inform the officer of said gun when he approaches? You stupid liberals always want to preach about gun control, well part of gun control is gun safety and gun safety means making sure an officer knows you have a legal gun in the car so he doesn't shoot your ass when you reach under your seat.

Nobody knows Jack shit. For all we know he pointed a bazooka or he pointed his finger. Irrelivent to my post. Doing Facebook posts and hacking about him dying and arm getting shot off while he was fighting for his life is the dumbest response people can make.
For the most part, that's a fact, Jack. What we do know is that a man was shot four times and is now dead.

It appears there are there are two sources stating the victim has a CC permit. Falcon Heights shooting: Woman livestreams aftermath - CNN.com

What we do know is that both LW and RW nutjobs on this forum are quick to pass judgment on this case just like they have on several other cases. I'm content to wait for the investigation to be completed. You?
It was YOU who immediately claimed the dead negro was the "passenger". That doesn't sound like someone who's waiting for the 'facts'.
YOU made a wrong assumption.

The hooker was lying.
No surprise there.
Link? Facts? Did the police officer see the victim pulling a gun before putting four rounds in him at point blank range?
The LEO knew the owner of the vehicle had an arrest record and two outstanding warrants BEFORE the LEO got out of his patrol car.
When he approached the car he had his gun drawn.
The LEO ordered the driver to keep his hands in the steering wheel. The reason for that is when he saw the information come up on his screen he called for backup.
He was waiting for the backup to arrive while he had the driver in the car with his hands on the wheel. Instead the driver made a sudden motion reaching under the front seat. The LEO opened fire.
Period.
Highly doubt it. A person with arrest records does not get a concealed carry permit. Do you have a link to your facts? A. That he had arrest records and b. That she was a hooker?

This asshole is always been a LIAR. Always.

Did this guy do anything illegal? Obviously we don't have enough information to know that yet, but we certainly CAN ascertain that he did something stupid.
You admit we don't have enough information but claim it was the victim's fault for being shot? WTF?

I don't need more information to know that the idiot shouldn't have reached under his seat. I didn't say that shooting him was the correct call. Learn to read.

Anyone else find it odd how calm she was? Is it me?

Tragedy and it sure seems like an over zealous asshole cop.

I guess BLM did not consider the ramifications of chanting, "we want dead cops!!!"

Then, how many cops have been shot by blacks over the last two years?

Not a contributor to these paranoid cops?

No eh?

More obamerica consequences.

think what I find the most disturbing is how calm the woman is. She seemed not surprised at all with the outcome even taking the time to live stream on facebook. This is now almost to be expected by black folks in America.

FB live is the best defense because if you record it they can delete it and its happened before.

I guess BLM did not consider the ramifications of chanting, "we want dead cops!!!"

No eh?

Let me get this right.

You're casting a shadow on the passenger because she was calm? Something fishy there

Cop was not wrong just "overzealous"

You make a sidebar about cops being shot in a thread about a cop shooting a citizen...?

Blames Paranoia....not overzealousness anymore

Blame Obama for the cops actions

It was YOU who immediately claimed the dead negro was the "passenger". That doesn't sound like someone who's waiting for the 'facts'.
YOU made a wrong assumption.
Scroll up liar. I was going on the mirror-image video and thanked those who corrected me.

You? You're the unrepentant racist, psychotic liar who falsely accused me of taking Martin and Brown's side plus several other lies. Get some help before your anger issues land you in prison or the morgue.

I'm really disturbed by this increasing tendency in society to immediately grab a camera to glorify bad things over the internet. Your boyfriend was just shot and killed. How the fuck is "Oh, let's share this on facebook as a live stream" the thought that enters your mind?

i wonder if the 2A spin would get the attention of the right .?

Another black guy shot and killed by the cops . This time his girl broadcast the aftermath on facebook live .

Minneapolis suburb cops pull over the couple for driving while black . Dude tells the cop he has a licensed gun and is going to get his registration and blam!!!

FALCON HEIGHTS, Minn. – A Minnesota officer fatally shot a man in a car with a woman and a child, an official said, and authorities are looking into whether the aftermath was livestreamed in a widely shared Facebook video, which shows a woman in a vehicle with a man whose shirt appears to be soaked in blood telling the camera "police just shot my boyfriend for no apparent reason."

Aftermath of deadly Minnesota police shooting caught on video as protest grows | Fox News
Your fact are wrong.

No eh?

Let me get this right.

You're casting a shadow on the passenger because she was calm? Something fishy there

Cop was not wrong just "overzealous"

You make a sidebar about cops being shot in a thread about a cop shooting a citizen...?

Blames Paranoia....not overzealousness anymore

Blame Obama for the cops actions

What he said was pertinent to the discussion. When blacks are running around chanting "pigs in a blanket fry them like bacon" and "we want dead cops and we want them now" and cops are in fact being shot, you can't expect a cop to take a chance when some stupid fuck starts reaching under his seat as he approaches rather than sitting still.

Here's another questions. was the g/f originally in the vehicle when the stop was initiated? B/c clearly at some point she got out of the car, that's another no no, UNLESS instructed to get out by the police.

These stupid assholes don't have any respect for anyone or anything, including their own lives, else they would be more careful.

Forum List

Back