Cop City: Not a Bad Idea

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Today I received an email from a leftwing activist group called Rising Tide of North America.
They describe themselves as >> "an international, all-volunteer, grassroots network of groups and individuals who organize locally, promote community-based alternatives to the climate crisis and take direct action to confront the root causes of climate change."

The email is calling for action to be taken to stop the construction of "Cop City", as they call it. A $90 million dollar facility to train police to fight crime. This is supposed to be a bad thing ? Maybe it is for leftwing nutjobs, who appear to have more sympathy for criminals than they do for crime victims.

The group claims that "over 70% of Atlanta residents do not want it. For years, the city residents have been outspoken in opposition," Having been a leftwing Democrat myself for 40 years, I know well how numbers can be twisted to "show" just about anything.
IF 70% of Atlanta residents do not want this added police PROTECTION, then they must be about the dumbest city in America.

Their violent crime stats are through the roof. On a scale of 1 to 100, with 100 being the safest, Atlanta scores a pitiful 3. Throughout the state of Georgia, 95% of the communities (smaller towns & rural areas) have a lower crime rate than Atlanta. These people ought to be praising this training facility, not organizing actions against it.

RTNA claims that the training center will bring > "huge influx of police into the majority Black city," Yeah ? Well, maybe that just might help to get Atlanta's safe score up a bit from the dismal 3 it was when neighborhood scout did this study (dated/copyright 2023)

less cops [since the dem shithole defunding] has caused crime to skyrocket in dem run shitholes .
What happened when the country had a moral panic over crack cocaine? We doubled the cops, filled up the prisons, built more and then filled them up. Did it get rid of crack?

What happened when the country had a moral panic over crack cocaine? We doubled the cops, filled up the prisons, built more and then filled them up. Did it get rid of crack?
ask Biden ... he wrote the crime bill that put gave mandatory long sentences to millions of blacks ... ask him if it worked ..

ask Biden ... he wrote the crime bill that put gave mandatory long sentences to millions of blacks ... ask him if it worked ..
I'm asking you. Are you aware you're undermining your argument for a cheap swipe at Biden?

All the so-called “cop city” is going to be is a police training facility. These morons opposing it are a bunch of Marxist fuck-ups who smoke pot for breakfast and piss in Snapple bottles. They are worthless human beings. Moreover, most of them are not even from Georgia, let alone the Atlanta metro area. They are frauds. They are also violent, as evidenced by that puke opening fire on police and the following riot to protest the righteous killing of said puke by police.

All the so-called “cop city” is going to be is a police training facility. These morons opposing it are a bunch of Marxist fuck-ups who smoke pot for breakfast and piss in Snapple bottles. They are worthless human beings. Moreover, most of them are not even from Georgia, let alone the Atlanta metro area. They are frauds. They are also violent, as evidenced by that puke opening fire on police and the following riot to protest the righteous killing of said puke by police.

Ok, but why the pissing in snapple bottles?

That is not exactly an argument you are making there, Fucko.

Ok, but why the pissing in snapple bottles?
Some of them are calling themselves something stupid like “The Protectors of the Forest” and are occupying the grounds upon which the police facility is to built by living in tents and maintaining a nasty, unsanitary tent city. The “pissing in Snapple bottles” is intended to convey the disgusting nature of said tent camp.

Some of them are calling themselves something stupid like “The Protectors of the Forest” and are occupying the grounds upon which the police facility is to built by living in tents and maintaining a nasty, unsanitary tent city. The “pissing in Snapple bottles” is intended to convey the disgusting nature of said tent camp.

Why am I not surprised? These last few years of dems looking the other way when outrageous lawlessness is taking place, not much will ever surprise me again.

Today I received an email from a leftwing activist group called Rising Tide of North America.
They describe themselves as >> "an international, all-volunteer, grassroots network of groups and individuals who organize locally, promote community-based alternatives to the climate crisis and take direct action to confront the root causes of climate change."

The email is calling for action to be taken to stop the construction of "Cop City", as they call it. A $90 million dollar facility to train police to fight crime. This is supposed to be a bad thing ? Maybe it is for leftwing nutjobs, who appear to have more sympathy for criminals than they do for crime victims.

The group claims that "over 70% of Atlanta residents do not want it. For years, the city residents have been outspoken in opposition," Having been a leftwing Democrat myself for 40 years, I know well how numbers can be twisted to "show" just about anything.
IF 70% of Atlanta residents do not want this added police PROTECTION, then they must be about the dumbest city in America.

Their violent crime stats are through the roof. On a scale of 1 to 100, with 100 being the safest, Atlanta scores a pitiful 3. Throughout the state of Georgia, 95% of the communities (smaller towns & rural areas) have a lower crime rate than Atlanta. These people ought to be praising this training facility, not organizing actions against it.

RTNA claims that the training center will bring > "huge influx of police into the majority Black city," Yeah ? Well, maybe that just might help to get Atlanta's safe score up a bit from the dismal 3 it was when neighborhood scout did this study (dated/copyright 2023)

Trouble is, the police are handcuffed by those in power so they can't fight crime. Any attempts by the police to fight crime are met with resistance from democratic lawmakers, courts, etc. Can't have the police coming down hard on criminals, especially if they're black.

Forum List

Back