cop charged with murder in philli

And he was charged with murder just as you say he should be. Simply relaying the facts makes me dumb? Really?

They supposedly saw a knife in the car, freaked and blew him away. They must not have had a gun to plant on him.

We dont know what led up to the shooting.
If they just rolled up and capped the dude yes he's guilty.

i would like the whole story first. so far all i see is cop charging up a car when should have stayed back and issued orders to driver. the cop put himself in danger. according to lawyer this dud was driving erratically nearly hitting people and speeding away from cops. a whole scenario happened before that video clip. we need the police men's videos.

i would like the whole story first. so far all i see is cop charging up a car when should have stayed back and issued orders to driver. the cop put himself in danger. according to lawyer this dud was driving erratically nearly hitting people and speeding away from cops. a whole scenario happened before that video clip. we need the police men's videos.

Is lying a compulsion with you or just a hobby?

listen to the cops lawyer that they don't tell you. and they don't show you video of him running police. the dud had knife. boy is cops lawyer pissed. the dude killed was mexican;. we still need the body warn camera. lord hope they release the body warn footage we only got the building footage.
What?

Forum List

Back