cop charged with murder in philli

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

listen to the cops lawyer that they don't tell you. and they don't show you video of him running police. the dud had knife. boy is cops lawyer pissed. the dude killed was mexican;. we still need the body warn camera. lord hope they release the body warn footage we only got the building footage.

listen to the cops lawyer that they don't tell you. and they don't show you video of him running police. the dud had knife. boy is cops lawyer pissed. the dude killed was mexican;. we still need the body warn camera. lord hope they release the body warn footage we only got the building footage.
why are all these bad cops in blue shat holes?

Not only that, it's not illegal to have a knife.

That the cops initially lied showed they knew they screwed up.

Now he will get to proclaim his innocence behind bars.
we need to police cam cant say they lied unless we see it.

Not only that, it's not illegal to have a knife.

That the cops initially lied showed they knew they screwed up.

Now he will get to proclaim his innocence behind bars.

That depends on if the guy used the knife to commit a crime and the cops were there in response.
But you sure as hell dont gun a dude down sitting in his car if all he had was a knife.
This could have been resolved without gunfire from the look of it.

There has to be something more to this story.

No there doesn't. He was charged with murder.

Not that it can justify the cop shooting the guy I just cant see the cops rolling up on some dude for going the wrong way on a one way road and shooting the shit out of the guy.
There has to be more to the story.

And yet that is what happened. Without the video the cops lies wouldn't have even been questioned.

No there doesn't. He was charged with murder.

And yet that is what happened. Without the video the cops lies wouldn't have even been questioned.

God Damn you're a dumb fuck!!!
If the cops just rolled up and shot the shit out of the guy for no reason yes he needs to be held responsible.
I just want to know more about what lead up to the incident.
I find it hard to believe the cops rolled up and shot the the dude for going the wrong way on a road.
If that the case then yes the cop needs to face the consequences of his actions.

God Damn you're a dumb fuck!!!
If the cops just rolled up and shot the shit out of the guy for no reason yes he needs to be held responsible.

And he was charged with murder just as you say he should be. Simply relaying the facts makes me dumb? Really?

I just want to know more about what lead up to the incident.
I find it hard to believe the cops rolled up and shot the the dude for going the wrong way on a road.
If that the case then yes the cop needs to face the consequences of his actions.

They supposedly saw a knife in the car, freaked and blew him away. They must not have had a gun to plant on him.

Forum List

Back