Cool idea....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
can heterosexuality be immoral and destructive if practiced a certain way?

Yes.

-But homosexuality is immoral and destructive when practiced in ANY WAY.

Originally posted by NewGuy
Yes.

-But homosexuality is immoral and destructive when practiced in ANY WAY.

I don't see how it's destructive or immoral for two consenting people born with a brain deformity which makes them especially compatible can be a sin. But who am I to question god, or his representative, newguy?

I focus on new testament love. i'm a new testament lover, not an old testament judger. Or i'm double minded. maybe.

New guy, what church do you go to. You said your weren't catholic. Do you handle snakes? No not THAT one. That's a worm.

I don't see how it's destructive or immoral for two consenting people born with a brain deformity which makes them especially compatible can be a sin.

Since this is the only part of your post with any opinion or fact to be adressed, here is your answer:

We went over this before. You think it is a brain deformity based on inconclusive evidence from ONE questionable source.

That evidence does not hold a candle to my evidence posted about how environment influences genetic change. Nor does your evidence hold a candle to my point illustrating Biblical proof of such practices being a SINFUL thing needing repayment for.

In both cases, I have proved my point to be so close to fact it would take a tremendous leap of faith to avoid it.

You have taken that leap.

This discussion with you questioning it, is then pointless.

Since this is the only part of your post with any opinion or fact to be adressed, here is your answer:

We went over this before. You think it is a brain deformity based on inconclusive evidence from ONE questionable source.

That evidence does not hold a candle to my evidence posted about how environment influences genetic change. Nor does your evidence hold a candle to my point illustrating Biblical proof of such practices being a SINFUL thing needing repayment for.

In both cases, I have proved my point to be so close to fact it would take a tremendous leap of faith to avoid it.

You have taken that leap.

This discussion with you questioning it, is then pointless.

No. I posted many the other day. There are mountains of evidence on this. Did you notice that that one I posted today has references to tons of other articles. Why don't you google on it yourself. Unless you don't care about the truth.

At what point in your logical reasoning process do you say "Beyond this, science is irrelevant. " Do you believe in hormones? Do you believe in brains? Do you trust the basics of the science of chemistry and or the role of hormones in many of our biological processes as a regulator? I'm just wondering which exit on the highway of thought you stop at to discard logic?

No. I posted many the other day.

I don't recall seeing that. I was going back to the original discussion.

There are mountains of evidence on this. Did you notice that that one I posted today has references to tons of other articles. Why don't you google on it yourself.

Let's say that your evidence is RIGHT. -Let's say brain deformity IS a cause. It is not disproving that behavior DOES NOT cause the change, and it DOES NOT disprove the fact that it is a sin when acted upon. Therefore both of my points still stand correct.

Unless you don't care about the truth.

There is ony ONE truth.

And I know Him, thank you.

At what point in your logical reasoning process do you say "Beyond this, science is irrelevant. " Do you believe in hormones? Do you believe in brains? Do you trust the basics of the science of chemistry and or the role of hormones in many of our biological processes as a regulator? I'm just wondering which exit on the highway of thought you stop at to discard logic?

Logic is logic. Science is PRESUMED logic. Not only that, it is faith. When that faith is contrary to already established Biblical fact, then it is to be discarded. Simple.

Logic is logic. Science is PRESUMED logic. Not only that, it is faith. When that faith is contrary to already established Biblical fact, then it is to be discarded. Simple.

Are you saying that when science contradicts the bible, it is to be discarded?

I googled that brain and uterine shit and there was not 1 article that said that it was written in stone fact, its still theory and supposition like all other things dealing with homosexuality. There is 1 reason that for decades scientists have not been able to link homosexuality to anything uterine, blood, genetic or otherwise, its a choice and a sin. God put us all here with the urge to mate and multiply, sometimes the plumbing don't work but he did not make anybody with the "natural" urge to pack their buddies fudge.

Absolutely dispicable that a so called conservative would be an apologist for homosexuals.

Originally posted by Reilly
Are you saying that when science contradicts the bible, it is to be discarded?

When science contradicts the Bible, yes.

In many cases, science PROVES the Bible, and the Bible in many cases contains science that was only proven in the last 150 years.

Originally posted by OCA
I googled that brain and uterine shit and there was not 1 article that said that it was written in stone fact, its still theory and supposition like all other things dealing with homosexuality. There is 1 reason that for decades scientists have not been able to link homosexuality to anything uterine, blood, genetic or otherwise, its a choice and a sin. God put us all here with the urge to mate and multiply, sometimes the plumbing don't work but he did not make anybody with the "natural" urge to pack their buddies fudge.

Absolutely dispicable that a so called conservative would be an apologist for homosexuals.

what did you type in "brain and uterine shit". Don't bother searching if it's not in good faith. you don't want to know the truth. You just want to bash gays.

Development of the Male

Successful development of the male actually depends on two processes that affect the brain: defeminization and masculinization. This development proceeds largely via two different types of gonadal hormones normally secreted by the male baby's own testicles.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The male baby's own testicles? I'd say the issue's been decided at this point.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUOTE:
The stage in development when hormones influence the differentiation of the human brain as dimorphically male or female remains to be discovered
Penis + testicles = male
QUOTE:
Brain dimorphism as regards sex is especially located in hypothalamus...... Scientists are not sure of its function.....
Wait a minute. The study you cited a few days ago stated that differences in the hypothalamus glands of autopsied homosexuals suggested a genetic predisposition towards homosexuality. Now they're not even sure of it's function.

It seems to me that as long as there is someone with money and a vested interest in legitimizing homosexuality, these preposterous, loaded studies will continue. Meanwhile, the rest of us can stumble around in an information-inundated haze, saying weak shit like, "Well, I guess the jury's still out on this one" and "They can make a scientific case for either side."

Sorry, buddy. I think it's all bullshit.

try this Shitfer VonBrains:"biological basis for homosexuality"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shitfer VonBrains- that's hysterical!

RWA, all I'm trying to say is that these voluminous studies will never prove anything except that there are quantitative differences in chemical makeup from man to man-and that's never been in dispute.

Just because a man has a submissive nature or delicate physical features does not prove that he was born a homosexual. My God, if that were true, half the leading men in Hollywood would be.....er, oops! Maybe I'd better get back to you on that.

what did you type in "brain and uterine shit". Don't bother searching if it's not in good faith. you don't want to know the truth. You just want to bash gays.

Why why why do you insist that you're right when there is no factual evidence supporting your arguments? Dude you refuse to engage in open and honest discussion on any topic here. Its either grandiose generalizations or adhominem attacks with you or nothing else and you are right and everybody else is wrong. Old, real old act. I equate you as the conservative Michael Moore, a danger to his own party.

Originally posted by OCA
Why why why do you insist that you're right when there is no factual evidence supporting your arguments? Dude you refuse to engage in open and honest discussion on any topic here. Its either grandiose generalizations or adhominem attacks with you or nothing else and you are right and everybody else is wrong. Old, real old act. I equate you as the conservative Michael Moore, a danger to his own party.

Wow, I had no idea this thread of mine would get so out of control.

In other news:
OCA was killed in a horribly disfiguring auto-mobile accident today.

It was later discovered that he was a prominent cross-dresser and a flaming homo.

No attended his funreal because he's a looser!:clap: :clap:

Originally posted by Gop guy

In other news:

It was later discovered that he was a prominent cross-dresser and a flaming homo.

Do you have anything worthwhile to post?

Originally posted by Gop guy

In other news:

Is this considered by you to be one of your intelligent posts little boy?

Do you support this position of gays are born this way, although there is no evidence to support it?

If so please turn in your conservative card because you are posing. You are now dismissed until you can post something intelligent on any subject instead of stupid flames. Maybe MTV message board might be good for you.

Do you have anything worthwhile to post?

Go look at the majority of this kids posts, he comes here claiming to be one of the intelligent and aware youth and all i've seen is bullshit so far.

Originally posted by OCA
Go look at the majority of this kids posts, he comes here claiming to be one of the intelligent and aware youth and all i've seen is bullshit so far.

I know, he thinks everything I post is "total crap" too.

Originally posted by OCA
Is this considered by you to be one of your intelligent posts little boy?

Do you support this position of gays are born this way, although there is no evidence to support it?

If so please turn in your conservative card because you are posing. You are now dismissed until you can post something intelligent on any subject instead of stupid flames. Maybe MTV message board might be good for you.

You're still bashing me cause of my age? Damn you're pathetic, petty, and you get all pissed whenever someone challenges you. What a stiff.

Originally posted by OCA

And you're judgement is how biased and derranged? Nice try pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back