Conway Goes off on CNN Reporter Who Questions Her About Her Husband' Negative Trump Tweets...

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
How ironic that Kellyanne Conway gets pissed when she is questioned about her husband's negative tweets about Trump and says that "CNN went there," and how it isn't right to question someone about their spouse's position on politics.

""It's fascinating that CNN would go there, but very good for the whole world to have just witnessed that it is now fair game what people's — how people's spouses and significant others may differ with them. I'm really surprised and gratified to see that," Conway said in response."

HELLO KELLYANNE!?!?! What did Trump say about McCabe's WIFE!?!? Karma is a bitch isn't it?

Kellyanne Conway interview goes off the rails after CNN host asks about her husband's tweets criticizing Trump

Last edited:
Kellyanne must be an absolute whore in the sack or else I have no idea why that guy chooses to remain without such a despicable piece of trash

I can easily see why he would want to remain without you.

I can't see why Kellyanne would go near a CNN apparatchik.

How ironic that Kellyanne Conway gets pissed when she is questioned about her husband's negative tweets about Trump and says that "CNN went there," and how it isn't right to question someone about their spouse's position on politics.

""It's fascinating that CNN would go there, but very good for the whole world to have just witnessed that it is now fair game what people's — how people's spouses and significant others may differ with them. I'm really surprised and gratified to see that," Conway said in response."

HELLO KELLYANNE!?!?! What did Trump say about McCabe's WIFE!?!? Karma is a bitch isn't it?

Kellyanne Conway interview goes off the rails after CNN host asks about her husband's tweets criticizing Trump
Most on the right are as much hypocrites as they are liars.

tenor.gif

Another tempest in a teapot for the perpetually outraged.

The video wouldn't work.
I guess I just have to take your word for this imaginary blow-up.

Works perfectly fine for me. Sounds like you are just trying to troll because there is nothing imaginary about it.
I went to another site and watched the video.
I didn't see any blow-up.
What I saw was CNN's Bash trying to goad her into saying something idiotic.....and she failed....and had it thrown back in her face.
Dana Bash came off as being petty while Conway was logical.
So basically, the title of this thread appears to be an attempt to cast Conway in a negative manner....as if she's hot-head and angry.
What I saw was Dana Bash spreading gossup about Kellyanne Conways husband, and she very nicely told her that if she's willing to go there then she feels it should be okay to start trashing CNN over how their spouses don't agree with their coverage. She said apparently that CNN must think that nothing is out of bounds.

The video wouldn't work.

Works perfectly fine for me. Sounds like you are just trying to troll because there is nothing imaginary about it.
What I saw was CNN's Bash trying to goad her into saying something idiotic.....and she failed....and had it thrown back in her face.
So basically, the title of this thread appears to be an attempt to cast Conway in a negative manner....as if she's hot-head and angry.
What I saw was Dana Bash spreading gossup about Kellyanne Conways husband, and she very nicely told her that if she's willing to go there then she feels it should be okay to start trashing CNN over how their spouses don't agree with their coverage. She said apparently that CNN must think that nothing is out of bounds.

She didn't fail. The CNN host was asking her a fair question. CNN didn't open that can of worms, Kellyanne's boss Trump did when he tried to say that Andy McCabe was tied to his WIFE'S political position.

To add: There is NO GOSSIP to it. Conway's husband tweeted out his criticisms of Trump. It wasn't second hand information... it was straight from HIM.

The video wouldn't work.

She didn't fail. The CNN host was asking her a fair question. CNN didn't open that can of worms, Kellyanne's boss Trump did when he tried to say that Andy McCabe was tied to his WIFE'S political position.

To add: There is NO GOSSIP to it. Conway's husband tweeted out his criticisms of Trump. It wasn't second hand information... it was straight from HIM.
What's amazing that CNN is spending so much time doing opo-research against Trump when they should be covering news that matters to those of us who aren't totally absorbed with destroying Trump. Nobody but CNN gives a fuck what Conways husband has to say.

The video wouldn't work.

The problem with tweets is the fact that they can so easily be taken out of context.
What's amazing that CNN is spending so much time doing opo-research against Trump when they should be covering news that matters to those of us who aren't totally absorbed with destroying Trump.

He is a well-educated lawyer and his tweets were very clear. So clear that Kellyanne talked him into taking some of them down.

The video wouldn't work.

The problem with tweets is the fact that they can so easily be taken out of context.
What's amazing that CNN is spending so much time doing opo-research against Trump when they should be covering news that matters to those of us who aren't totally absorbed with destroying Trump.

He is a well-educated lawyer and his tweets were very clear. So clear that Kellyanne talked him into taking some of them down.
And I guarantee that they'd never see the light of day if he was being nice to Trump in any way.

I'm trying to figure out the problem with her husband saying communication director at the Trump WH isn't a popular job right now.
I guess CNN only can think the worst of that.
Of course you could assume he was thinking that because the press is so hostile nobody in their right mind would want the job.

And I guarantee that they'd never see the light of day if he was being nice to Trump in any way.

If you watched the video... you'd have seen Kellyanne saying he has tweeted positive tweets of Trump as well. :lame2:

If you watched the video... you'd have seen Kellyanne saying he has tweeted positive tweets of Trump as well. :lame2:
Yes....but CNN doesn't give a shit about that.

Once again.....CNN takes a non-story and tries to turn it into headline news.

How is it a non-story?

I guess you missed where it was reported Kellyanne was the biggest leaker in the White House?
Another non-story.
I think the fake stories can be counted in the hundreds now.
The vivid imaginations of liberals in the media is boundless and apparently endless.

Forum List

Back