Consumer Price Index rose 3.2% in October

Shit for Brains, salaries have NEVER kept up with price increases and they never will. I never insinuated that. i said, 'prices will never return to 2021 levels, because salaries have increased. Be Honest.

ARE YOU A MIDDLE SCHOOLER?
Head USMB dunce has spoken. :rolleyes-41:
1aomanbad.png

The shutting down of businesses to purposely tank the economy is taking a toll as well. :rolleyes-41:
trump was POTUS.
trump failed and deflected or delegated.
As the LEADER of a Nation in a Crisis, your job is to LEAD, not Delegate.

Delegating could be considered a Cop Out.
It's NOT my Fault if things go wrong.
Of course things were going to go wrong. It's a fucking Pandemic.
Man Up, and Take RESPONSIBILITY.

"No, I don't take ANY responsibility at ALL." djt.

Shit for Brains, salaries have NEVER kept up with price increases and they never will. I never insinuated that. i said, 'prices will never return to 2021 levels, because salaries have increased. Be Honest.

ARE YOU A MIDDLE SCHOOLER?
feeling-tasty.gif
:)

trump was POTUS.
trump failed and deflected or delegated.
As the LEADER of a Nation in a Crisis, your job is to LEAD, not Delegate.

Delegating could be considered a Cop Out.
It's NOT my Fault if things go wrong.
Of course things were going to go wrong. It's a fucking Pandemic.
Man Up, and Take RESPONSIBILITY.

"No, I don't take ANY responsibility at ALL." djt.

Please. Your ilk labeled Trump a 'racist' for doing literally the bare minimum of trying to restrict airplane passengers coming into the US from China. Ignoring that is the real 'cop out.'

Please. Your ilk labeled Trump a 'racist' for doing literally the bare minimum of trying to restrict airplane passengers coming into the US from China. Ignoring that is the real 'cop out.'
Trump fucking up the response to COVID is the topic. NOT the race of any nation or it’s citizens.

Trump was the POTUS
POTUS is the Nations Leader
Trump delegated to take blame away from himself.
Period
He failed to take responsibility

Then he and his cult cast blame upon others.

“No, I don’t take any responsibility at ALl.”
djt.

Inflation rate could go to Zero. Damage is done. Prices are 30% higher and housing prices are 40-50% higher and the interest rate has tripled.
Obama and team are working overtime to "get the job done"
Yeah, MacDonald's burgers were 25 cents in 1970.

God the damage that has been done.

So we're supposed to rejoice that prices aren't continuing to go up as fast as they did for the last 2 years? I guess we could celebrate. Now, when will prices begin to fall? Because I'm still spending 100 a week on groceries when I spent 50 a week under Trump and bought more food.

That is down from the 3.7% in September. The Fed and the WH are slowly shipping away at a, pandemic caused, spike in inflation. If this trend continues into December, the Fed may leave interest rates at their present level. Bidenomics in slowly working and should lead to a long term trend of stability in the US economy. Other countries in the world are still seeing record high inflation, no so true of the US.
Also, a lot of corporate greed driving inflation.

So we're supposed to rejoice that prices aren't continuing to go up as fast as they did for the last 2 years? I guess we could celebrate. Now, when will prices begin to fall? Because I'm still spending 100 a week on groceries when I spent 50 a week under Trump and bought more food.
Hilarious

Hey, the PPI numbers were out this morning. What did they show.

Forum List

Back