Consumer Price Index rose 3.2% in October

That is down from the 3.7% in September. The Fed and the WH are slowly shipping away at a, pandemic caused, spike in inflation. If this trend continues into December, the Fed may leave interest rates at their present level. Bidenomics in slowly working and should lead to a long term trend of stability in the US economy. Other countries in the world are still seeing record high inflation, no so true of the US.
Bidenomics is what led to the high interest rates in the first place.

That is down from the 3.7% in September. The Fed and the WH are slowly shipping away at a, pandemic caused, spike in inflation. If this trend continues into December, the Fed may leave interest rates at their present level. Bidenomics in slowly working and should lead to a long term trend of stability in the US economy. Other countries in the world are still seeing record high inflation, no so true of the US.

lol the rate of inflation slowed because spending did; all that price gouging and fake 'shortages' has reduced buying power, and by a couple hundred percent, not those ridiculous '3%-5%' claims over the last 5 years. And, reducing the rate of inflation come as a result of compounding as well; all that inflation is still there. '3%' current inflation is a much higher price hike than '3%' inflation in 2014. If you have a problem grasping that try taking some remedial math courses.

I see I wrote a wrong word by mistake, even though it was right anyway. I meant that Biden & Co caused the high inflation which, in turn, forced the fed to raise interest rates.
Can you tell us all how President Biden caused inflation.

Worldwide inflation.

Can you tell us all how President Biden caused inflation.

Worldwide inflation.
Well, first off, you have to understand that the US is world's largest economy so when the leftists increase our inflation, it increases the world's inflation.

Forum List

Back