Consumer Confidence Hit Highest Level in 19 Years

His post was 2016, and in light of ALL THE OTHER QUOTES, dumbass Extraordinaire missed out on the 61% Trump GROWTH IN WEALTH.

yes, his post was 2016 and it said they were already looking for places to get back in.

how do you look in the mirror being this dishonest?
2014: you call for a 20% market correction.
More economic GOOD News...DOW hits new record..on track to hit 17K.

2017 you call for selling stocks in your doom and gloom approach.
China Fears North Korea US Conflict At Any Moment

2018 you poo poo the economy.
The Stock Market has Declined ever since the Democrats won the House!

Moron Leftard dumbass.

Your first link....from 2014....no doom and gloom...

Yeah. 30% would be too steep for me, be we definitely need a correction. Anywhere between maybe 12% and 20% would give me a nice warm fuzzy feeling in my little tummy.

Shake some of the dead wood out.

2nd link...2017...no doom or gloom

Well, if memory serves, Trump said he was going to give the military back to the military. So if they've been frustrated for the last X years, I guess we'll find out what they can do.

So this might either be a "holy shit, these guys really are badass" or a "holy shit, somebody tape up the windows and sell the stocks" moment.

The old Chinese curse, May You Live in Interesting Times

3rd link

Is the market up or down since Sept 17?

It's almost as if you think when I say "declined", I mean absolutely straight down with no rallies. Which never happens.

Good gawd, you people.

Between Sept 17 and the day of that post, the DJI had lost 18%...so he was correct the market had declined.

Why are you so damn dishonest? Do you not believe in God or karma?

His post was 2016, and in light of ALL THE OTHER QUOTES, dumbass Extraordinaire missed out on the 61% Trump GROWTH IN WEALTH.

yes, his post was 2016 and it said they were already looking for places to get back in.

Moron Leftard dumbass.

Yeah. 30% would be too steep for me, be we definitely need a correction. Anywhere between maybe 12% and 20% would give me a nice warm fuzzy feeling in my little tummy.

Well, if memory serves, Trump said he was going to give the military back to the military. So if they've been frustrated for the last X years, I guess we'll find out what they can do.

So this might either be a "holy shit, these guys really are badass" or a "holy shit, somebody tape up the windows and sell the stocks" moment.

3rd link

It's almost as if you think when I say "declined", I mean absolutely straight down with no rallies. Which never happens.

Good gawd, you people.

Between Sept 17 and the day of that post, the DJI had lost 18%...so he was correct the market had declined.

All you have is bullshit lies.
The links are there for everyone to see.
You freaks tell us now everyone being employed will kill us.
You’re insane.

2016 you say sell all stocks.
Who's Pulling Out?

Shall I keep going? The internet is FOREVER.

Not in a single one of those links did he speak of doom and gloom.

Is your reading compression really that bad or are you just that dishonest?
He's flailing because he doesn't know what he's talking about, and he knows it.

This is the mix of arrogance and ignorance that permeates TrumpWorld.

He lies, he spins, he avoids. Just like Talk Radio teaches him.
We moved (mostly) out of stocks and into bonds

That was 2016. How’s the market done since 2016?

You dumbasses attacking the economy is hilarious.

How about the rest of the quote you dishonest fuck...

and we're now watching areas that have taken a beating, such as energy, high yield bonds, gold, China and health care for bottoms. When that happens, we get back in, in pieces.

And for some context...from Aug 1 2015 to when that post was made the DJI lost almost 10%

It's easy. He's trained to just make it up as he goes, and attack, attack, attack. Just like talk radio. Just like Trump.

He has no way of knowing what my allocations were or are. As a habitual liar, he doesn't need to.

But he "made a fortune" in the market, you betcha.

This is the mind of a child.

Not in a single one of those links did he speak of doom and gloom.

Is your reading compression really that bad or are you just that dishonest?
He's flailing because he doesn't know what he's talking about, and he knows it.

This is the mix of arrogance and ignorance that permeates TrumpWorld.

He lies, he spins, he avoids. Just like Talk Radio teaches him.
We moved (mostly) out of stocks and into bonds

That was 2016. How’s the market done since 2016?

You dumbasses attacking the economy is hilarious.

How about the rest of the quote you dishonest fuck...

and we're now watching areas that have taken a beating, such as energy, high yield bonds, gold, China and health care for bottoms. When that happens, we get back in, in pieces.

And for some context...from Aug 1 2015 to when that post was made the DJI lost almost 10%

It's easy. He's trained to just make it up as he goes, and attack, attack, attack. Just like talk radio. Just like Trump.

He has no way of knowing what my allocations were or are. As a habitual liar, he doesn't need to.

But he "made a fortune" in the market, you betcha.

This is the mind of a child.
Says Leftard who’s attacked the Trump economy since he got elected.

Moron Leftard dumbass.

3rd link

Good gawd, you people.

You’re insane.

I copied the entirety of each post you linked to, unlike you who only copied a few words when you copied any at all

you are the only one with the lies, that is all you ever have.

Moron Leftard dumbass.

3rd link

Good gawd, you people.

You’re insane.
Outta the park, Weatherman!

Moron Leftard dumbass.

3rd link

Good gawd, you people.

You’re insane.

I copied the entirety of each post you linked to, unlike you who only copied a few words when you copied any at all

Demmies are the ones with playlists based on hearsay with things they don't like off the list, and things that benefit them on. Off, on; off, on; off, on... in cadence with Nancy Pewlosi's bipolarity.

Moron Leftard dumbass.

3rd link

Good gawd, you people.

You’re insane.

Demmies are the ones with playlists based on hearsay with things they don't like off the list, and things that benefit them on. Off, on; off, on; off, on... in cadence with Nancy Pewlosi's bipolarity.

Then you and weatherman must be demmies since all you ever do is lie and parrot talking points.

Moron Leftard dumbass.

3rd link

Good gawd, you people.

You’re insane.

Then you and weatherman must be demmies since all you ever do is lie and parrot talking points.
I've been a registered Republican since December 1971, a few days after my dear late husband and I got married, because I never wanted to undo my husband's vote because he was such a devoted churchman, community worker, and brilliant mathematician who would be double promoted twice after our marriage lit his fire to do well as a man who gave his all to family. I decided a man like him should be quite intelligent in matters of politics, and I was 100% right. He rewarded me with happiness for 44 years just because he loved me and determined that our days would be spent with laughter and joy. Lucky me. He was the best man who ever walked this earth in devotion to other people in his world.

Last edited:
As for your psychic post, plz keep yer day job thx.

Not psychic at all, just stating the facts...all you have is lies and parroted talking points. If an original thought ever entered your mind it would die of loneliness

As for your psychic post, plz keep yer day job thx.

Not psychic at all, just stating the facts...all you have is lies and parroted talking points. If an original thought ever entered your mind it would die of loneliness
You have distinct breaks with reality, sir. Sayonara for the next 3 days for holding hatred higher than rationality.

No, I haven't. But I know how you guys lie.

It hit hyper-Keynesianism when we aggressively increased spending and the Fed started pumping hundreds of billions of dollars into markets to grease the system.

I know you don't know that, since talk radio avoids it. But anyway, that's what I was talking about.

My advisory clients and I have also made a lot of money in the market, since the all-you-can-eat fiscal donut shop is making it easy. For now.
Here you are on election night over 3 years ago bashing the stock market.

Stock Market CLEARLY Does Not Like The Orange Clown

Sucks to not just be a loser, but one that missed out making money the last 3 years.
I described how markets react to stimuli. Anyone in my profession would say the same thing.

And you avoided my post. Because you don't know what I'm talking about.
Says the market ‘expert who’s been screaming doom and gloom the last 3 years while the rest of us are making tons of money in the market.
Another lie. It's what you guys do.

I would love to know what it was like for you guys to completely abandon your economic principles to become hyper-Keynesians for Trump.

On a dime. Overnight. Rolling over for your master.

I would ask, but I know you'd lie or avoid my question.

But I do wonder!

2016 you say sell all stocks.
Who's Pulling Out?

Shall I keep going? The internet is FOREVER.

Ouch!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back