Constitutional Scholar With Impeccable Credentials Explains What A True Natural Born Citizen Is

If that's true, cite the law that says so, because it doesn't say that in the Constitution.
That is exactly what the Constitution says... but only because that is WHY the Constitution says it, to make that SPECIFIC EXCEPTION, to note that the President of the US can ONLY be a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN' distinct from all other forms, including the Statutory Citizen..
Sorry, but the Constitution doesn't define natural born citizen. Please cite the law that does. I don't understand why I've had to ask again!

If that's true, cite the law that says so, because it doesn't say that in the Constitution.
That is exactly what the Constitution says... but only because that is WHY the Constitution says it, to make that SPECIFIC EXCEPTION, to note that the President of the US can ONLY be a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN' distinct from all other forms, including the Statutory Citizen..
Sorry, but the Constitution doesn't define natural born citizen. Please cite the law that does. I don't understand why I've had to ask again!

But....there is a guy on youtube!

More accurately, you don't have a authoritative definition of natural born citizenship. Your source isn't the constitution. So what is it?
The expert understanding of the words: Natural, Born and Citizen.
That doesn't answer the question. Try again. That argument wouldn't stand up in any court in the land.

Says you.

Yes... says me and those of impeccable, unimpeachable qualifications to determine such... not the least of which is the cold-case investigators of the Maricopa County Sheriffs Dept. who have declared it to be not just a forgery but a TERRIBLE example of such, that of the most inept amateur.

Yet the State of Hawaii has affirmed that Obama was born in Hawaii,
So what? The individual who made the claim died when her AIRPLANE SUNK!

More accurately, you don't have a authoritative definition of natural born citizenship. Your source isn't the constitution. So what is it?
That doesn't answer the question. Try again. That argument wouldn't stand up in any court in the land.

It literally does answer the question. That you want to deny that which is otherwise undeniable, is not something that anyone, but you, can do anything about.

[

Says you. Yet the State of Hawaii has affirmed that Obama was born in Hawaii, exactly as the COLB indicates. With the Director of Health of Hawaii affirmed that Obama is a natural born citizen of the United States.

Why would I ignore the Director of Health of Hawaii on Hawaiian documents....and instead believe you citing yourself?

Explain it to us.

The answer has been hiding in plain sight since april 2011. When obozo released his long form birth certificate that month, at the bottom it said "I certify this is a true copy or abstract of the record on file in the Hawaii State Department of Health. Alvin T Onaka PhD. State Registrar"

Why would he say "true copy OR ABSTRACT"?

Yes... says me and those of impeccable, unimpeachable qualifications to determine such... not the least of which is the cold-case investigators of the Maricopa County Sheriffs Dept. who have declared it to be not just a forgery but a TERRIBLE example of such, that of the most inept amateur.

Then show me the investigative report from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office on Obama's 2007 COLB.

And of course, explain why the State of Hawaii affirmed, 3 times in writing, that the information on the LFBC published on the White House website is accurate and matches their original records. You're arguing for a 100% accurate forgery? Even conceptually, that's just silly.

And you never did explain why any rational person would ignore the Director of Health of Hawaii affirming that Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural born citizen. No rational person ever would.

But you did, didn't you?

It literally does answer the question. That you want to deny that which is otherwise undeniable, is not something that anyone, but you, can do anything about.

Save of course that he isn't citing any US law or the constitution. And the USSC has never agreed with the finding of your youtube expert.

Why would I ignore the USSC and instead believe a guy on youtube?

[

Says you. Yet the State of Hawaii has affirmed that Obama was born in Hawaii, exactly as the COLB indicates. With the Director of Health of Hawaii affirmed that Obama is a natural born citizen of the United States.

Why would I ignore the Director of Health of Hawaii on Hawaiian documents....and instead believe you citing yourself?

Explain it to us.

The answer has been hiding in plain sight since april 2011. When obozo released his long form birth certificate that month, at the bottom it said "I certify this is a true copy or abstract of the record on file in the Hawaii State Department of Health. Alvin T Onaka PhD. State Registrar"

Why would he say "true copy OR ABSTRACT"?

What possible relevance would your question have with the Registrar of Hawaii affirming that the INFORMATION on the LFBC published on the White House website is accurate and matches the original records?

You know, information like Obama's place of birth being Hawaii.

It literally DOESN'T. We need a definition as found in a piece of legislation. Without such a definition, you're just blowing hot air.

Says you.

Chiyome Fukino is alive and well. And 'so what'? As the Director of the Department of Health of Hawaii she personally inspected the original documents. And acknowledged, as the Director of Health that Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural born citizen of the United States.

Why would I ignore her and instead believe you? Have you inspected the original documents? Do you have any particular expertise that would trump the Director Health of the State of Hawaii?

Save of course that he isn't citing any US law or the constitution. And the USSC has never agreed with the finding of your youtube expert.

The USSC provides that those seeking to or otherwise hold the power of the US Presidency must BE a natural born citizen. The term defines itself... which is to say that to BE a natural born citizen one must have been born through the natural means to citizenship, which is to say that one was born to a male citizen and a female citizen; the default result being: A CITIZEN.

That such is beyond your intellectual limitations does not a valid contest, make.

Last edited:
The USSC provides that those seeking to or otherwise hold the power of the US Presidency must BE a natural born citizen.

But the USSC doesn't provide an exclusive definition anymore than the Constitution does. Nor does US law. If you believe otherwise, by all means show us.

The term defines itself...

No term defines itself. That's a circular argument. Try again.

[
Ya see... if you were an American, you'd have known that!

I am over 50 years old.

I was taught who is a natural born citizen a long time ago, by my extremely conservative civics teacher.

And he taught us all- like all Americans were taught- that anyone born in America can aspire to grow up and be elected President.

Now-
So anything which is not defined BY the constitution, is therefore irrelevant TO the constitution.... despite the constitution specifically prescribing such as a MINIMAL STANDARD?

And yet the experts of the USSC have never found that definition to be exclusive. Your youtube 'expert' says it is. Why would I ignore the USSC and instead believe the guy on youtube?

Birthers always believe the guy on youtube....unless they say that Obama is eligible.

[
We know it because his father was NOT a citizen! Naturally born citizens are those citizens which come as a result of the natural inheritance common to progeny of citizens.

LOL....you are just babbling.

Everyone knows that anyone born in the United States is a natural born citizen- and that includes the voters, the Electoral College, Congress and Chief Justice Roberts...

Among others..

Says you.

Chiyome Fukino is alive and well. And 'so what'? As the Director of the Department of Health of Hawaii she personally inspected the original documents. And acknowledged, as the Director of Health that Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural born citizen of the United States.

Why would I ignore her and instead believe you? Have you inspected the original documents? Do you have any particular expertise that would trump the Director Health of the State of Hawaii?

Well... if that's true, then when I expect that she's going to have some 'splainin' to do' and on two fronts.

First is that she's pretending to be Loretta Fuddy, the director of the state Department of Health, who made national news in 2011 after she verified the authenticity of Obama’s birth records and released them for the world to see amid pervasive talk from so-called “birthers” who doubted whether Obama was really born in the United States and therefore presumably eligible to be president.

And secondly because Loretta Fuddy was one of nine people aboard the Honolulu-bound Cessna Grand Caravan plane that crashed in Hawaii waters shortly after leaving Kalaupapa Airport, in the first week of December of last year... this according to the Honolulu Star-Advertiser. And as noted above: Fuddy, was the only one killed; eight others, including the pilot, survived.

The USSC provides that those seeking to or otherwise hold the power of the US Presidency must BE a natural born citizen.

But the USSC doesn't provide an exclusive definition anymore than the Constitution does. Nor does US law. If you believe otherwise, by all means show us.

The term defines itself...

No term defines itself. That's a circular argument. Try again.

Well there ya have it folks... our in-house relativist comes to note that words can mean anything you need them to mean at anytime ya need it.

Natural does not means "Of nature; of or in agreement with the character or makeup of, or circumstances surrounding, someone or something"
born does not mean "existing as a result of birth"
Citizen does not mean: a legally recognized subject or national of a state or commonwealth

Therefore "A Natural Born Citizen" does not mean: one which exists as a result of the birth subsequent to the natural agreement with the character of marriage, which resulted on the birth of a legally recognized national of the country common to the progenitors.

And THAT is yet ANOTHER demonstration of why the right to speak freely, is only sustained through the means to speak reasonably... . There is no right to advance perversions of reason, as reason. And this is because such represents a threat to the very fabric of the culture. Proving once again the foolishness central to allowing the delusional access to a public venue.

Last edited:

The USSC provides that those seeking to or otherwise hold the power of the US Presidency must BE a natural born citizen. The term defines itself... which is to say that to BE a natural born citizen one must have been born through the natural means to citizenship, which is to say that one was born to a male citizen and a female citizen; the default result being: A CITIZEN.

That such is beyond your intellectual limitations does not a valid contest, make.

Frankly Birthers just made that up.

And you swallow it whole.

Natural born means one who is naturally a citizen at birth- which of course is anyone born in the United States OR anyone born to a U.S. Citizen.

First is that she's pretending to be Loretta Fuddy, the director of the state Department of Health, who made national news in 2011 after she verified the authenticity of Obama’s birth records and released them for the world to see amid pervasive talk from so-called “birthers” who doubted whether Obama was really born in the United States and therefore presumably eligible to be president.

Which Republican Director of Health of the State of Hawaii Chiyome Fukino did in 2009 while serving under Republican Govenror Linda Lingle.

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen.

Chiyome Fukino, July 2009
Hawaii Obama birth certificate is real - USATODAY.com

Now why would I ignore the Director of Health of Hawaii on Hawaii's original vital records ...and instead believe you?

I'm still waiting for you to show us the Maricopa County Sheriff's office report on the 2007 COLB. Can we take it from your sudden withdraw of your claim that you were able to find exactly jack shit to back your accusation?

And secondly because Loretta Fuddy was one of nine people aboard the Honolulu-bound Cessna Grand Caravan plane that crashed in Hawaii waters shortly after leaving Kalaupapa Airport, in the first week of December of last year... this according to the Honolulu Star-Advertiser. And as noted above: Fuddy, was the only one killed; eight others, including the pilot, survived.

And why would Chiyome Fukino have to 'explain' Lorretta Fuddy's death after a plane crash?

[
Ya see... if you were an American, you'd have known that!

I am over 50 years old.

I was taught who is a natural born citizen a long time ago, by my extremely conservative civics teacher.

And he taught us all- like all Americans were taught- that anyone born in America can aspire to grow up and be elected President.

Now-
So anything which is not defined BY the constitution, is therefore irrelevant TO the constitution.... despite the constitution specifically prescribing such as a MINIMAL STANDARD?

And yet the experts of the USSC have never found that definition to be exclusive. Your youtube 'expert' says it is. Why would I ignore the USSC and instead believe the guy on youtube?

Birthers always believe the guy on youtube....unless they say that Obama is eligible.

Another proving the far left does not participate in reality..

Forum List

Back