Conservatives, what pisses you off the most about Democrats

Conservatives, what pisses you off the most about Democrats

1. Democrat model to gain / retain power is for the maximum # of Americans to be on their knees begging Government for enough crumbs to survive. Robust economic growth, high employment, manufacturing jobs, and wage increases are Democrats' enemies.

2. Democrats are the new Fascists / Totalitarians. Democrats completely ignore the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 9th, and 10th Amendments in the Bill of Rights. Democrats support Government spying on the opposition campaign, wiretapping news services, jailing political movie makers, and using the IRS to target opponents. Democrats support targeting opponents with investigations looking for crimes with no evidence that the crime took place.

3. Democrats are against Human Rights.

4. Democrats are racists.

5. Democrats support funding terrorists in Iran.

6. Democrats oppose college assistance for Gold Star children of slain soldiers but support increased assistance to illegal aliens.

I could go on

Correct. The climate has been changing since God made the place. We do know that. It's natural.

Yep. It has been changing. But man made is only recent.

With no supporting evidence, just theory.

But I guess it really doesn't matter. According to Beto and Alexandria Kelly Bundy, we only have about 10 years left before our total demise anyway.

Please list your primary point of offense about Democrats.

They are incapable of leaving me the fuck alone.

They seem to have no capacity for just living their lives the way they think is best and letting others do the same.

Bingo.

Exactly.. why does the left always have to mess with the rest?

its like they are all Gladys on Bewitch

th

This is also in politics? How can that be. This isn't political discourse. It's just slander.

Here is one of the best descriptions of the GOP I have ever seen:

The Republican Party of the last quarter century regularly toggles between methodological extremes. When they gain the presidency, they dismiss congressional oversight and fiscal responsibility alike as totally unnecessary (Reagan, Bush, Trump). When they relinquish it, they pursue both to fanatical extremes. Either they are blowing up the deficit and covering up wild crime sprees, or they are demanding senseless austerity and conducting permanent, redundant investigations of phantasmal Fox News–generated nonevents.

Republicans Keep Admitting Everything They Said About Obama Was a Lie

Please list your primary point of offense about Democrats.

They are incapable of leaving me the fuck alone.
Got live on an island.

Nope, I'll stay right here and continue to vote against your fucking lunacy. Liberty and righteousness always prevails. Statism and degeneracy always fails. Remember that.
Righteousness for righteousness' sake, or to serve a cause greater than one's self?

This is also in politics? How can that be. This isn't political discourse. It's just slander.

The Republican Party of the last quarter century regularly toggles between methodological extremes. When they gain the presidency, they dismiss congressional oversight and fiscal responsibility alike as totally unnecessary (Reagan, Bush, Trump). When they relinquish it, they pursue both to fanatical extremes. Either they are blowing up the deficit and covering up wild crime sprees, or they are demanding senseless austerity and conducting permanent, redundant investigations of phantasmal Fox News–generated nonevents.

The Republicans do that? It sure sounds like an accurate description of the last administration to me. 10 trillion in new debt, Benghazi, Fast and Furious, FISA gate, Commie Care, courts ruling he exceeded his authority over a dozen times........

It was perfectly honest until you said something

With no supporting evidence, just theory.

But I guess it really doesn't matter. According to Beto and Alexandria Kelly Bundy, we only have about 10 years left before our total demise anyway.

There is a plethora of evidence. Deniers saying it ain't so doesn't mean it ain't so.

And the supporters are those who drive around in limos, use private planes, and have houses the size of castles that they have to keep warm in the winter and cool in the summer. But they're worried about the rest of us and not themselves. Be cleaner for thee but not for me.

Each Day A Cruise Ship Emits As Much Pollution As A Million Cars

Forum List

Back