Conservatives have to boycott Disney now or we're not worth our salt

Disney can suck my balls.

This shitstain still works for them:

Jack.png

Actually, he doesn't. Here's his IMDB Page.

He hasn't worked for Disney since 2017. He hasn't worked at all since 2019.

Gina Carano did nothing wrong, even by today's distorted standards.

She said nothing insulting to homosexuals, transsexuals, or blacks.

All she did was point out that today's "Cancel Culture" is stirring up hatred towards conservatives like the Nazis stirred up hatred towards the Jews.

Which is true.

Conservatives, boycotting Disney now is mandatory.

If we don't stick up for Gina Carano, we're done for.

You know, you all tried this over "Gay Days"

Know what Disney said? "Fuck off! Gays spend WAAAAY more than the people who hate them." And you know what happened to that boycott? What? Never heard of it? Yeah, that's why. Disney lost not a single dollar over your gay hate and won't lose a single dollar over this round of hate.

Disney is losing money hand over fist. And not just because of covid.

Their wokeness has put the brakes on the ticket sales for the star wars movies, big time.
My goodness you are one ignorant little hater aren't you

Up till 3/2020 Disney's revenues grew q/q and y/y for the last 15 years?
What happened in 3/2020?
Well, Trump's incompetent handling of the COVID pandemic.

Got nothing to do with gays, or actors, or anything but political incompetence at a criminal level.
Still hanging on to the Trump is to blame for burnt toast, dry creek beds, and whatever else you leftist can think of eh ?
The numbers are the numbers.
If Trump had not totally screwed up his response to the COVID problem he would be president today.
Live with it.

The numbers are garbage. They were designed to be garbage.
450k dead is not garbage.
That you say it is really just serves to highlight your delusions.

That number is not real. It is generated garbage.
^^^COVID truthers are as bad if not worse than 9/11 truthers. ^^^

Tell us again how getting money is not a motive.

Show us again your proof hospitals are profiting off COVID deaths, COVID truther.

You denied that they were benefiting from it. Now you are admitting they are getting money for it. Your request to move the goal post is denied.

You can still stonewall some more and pretend that getting money is not a motive.

Did you read that the next day and realize who bad it make you look?

Seriously. I'm not denying that covid exists. I'm just pointing out that the numbers are not trustworthy.

We will get better numbers some day and can discuss what really happened as history.

It really doesn't matter now, it worked, Trump lost.

Unless...

Are you really afraid that he will run again in four years?
Of course they get money for services rendered. They are not listing non COVID deaths as COVID in order to get money which is what the lying claim was.

They get more if they report a death as covid, then they do if they report it as flu or pneumonia.

That is a motive to inflate teh numbers.

For days you denied that that was real. YOu know have admitted it.

They get more because it COSTS more, COVID truther.

Which is a valid reason for giving more money for covid cases, obviously.

And it means that if a flu or pneumonia case is "accidentally" misdiagnosed as Covid, the hospital profits.

This is a motive for inflating the numbers.

Can you remember when you denied that this was happening? Now you have been proven wrong, but new information has had not impact on your position.

What does it mean, when a person is shown that the stated reasons for their position is wrong, and yet they do not adjust their position at all?
There is motive for you to rob a bank. Guess that means you are a crook.

I am still denying your lying claim that doctors and hospitals are intentionally inflating COVID numbers. There is zero evidence of that occuring.

A valid point I will be happy to address,

but first, two days ago you were denying that there was a motive.

Why? Were you misinformed? Did you just knee jerk a denial, and then feel unable to admit you were wrong? How did you find the moral courage to admit it?

It is worth noting that two days ago, you were just as certain, and just as strong in your argument that there was NO motive as you are still are on all your other points.

Question: Does that fact that you have been forced to implicitly admit that you were wrong on one of the points, in any way, make you realize that you should not be so certain on the other two points?

Or is your certitude of your own perfection, as strong as every, despite being proved wrong, just yesterday?

Do you still think of yourself as having an open mind?
Two days ago some idiot, it may have been you, made the false claim that hospitals were intentionally listing non COVID deaths as COVID in order to get money. I proved there was zero evidence of that happening. You are simply moving the goalposts. Not playing your game, COVID truther.

I said that giving money to people collecting data for one set of data over another, is giving a motive to report one set of data over another.

You first denied that additional money was being offered.

Then you denied that additional money was a motive.

In both cases you were just as convinced and stated your arguments just as strongly as you are now.

Maybe it is time for you to have some humility and discuss this more calmly, and with fewer insults.

Question. Looking back, do you see that time, when you were denying that additional money was a motive, as proof that you are emotionally invested in this issue and it is clouding your thinking?

All she did was point out that today's "Cancel Culture" is stirring up hatred towards conservatives like the Nazis stirred up hatred towards the Jews.

Which is true.

Know what Disney said? "Fuck off! Gays spend WAAAAY more than the people who hate them." And you know what happened to that boycott? What? Never heard of it? Yeah, that's why. Disney lost not a single dollar over your gay hate and won't lose a single dollar over this round of hate.

Their wokeness has put the brakes on the ticket sales for the star wars movies, big time.

What happened in 3/2020?

Got nothing to do with gays, or actors, or anything but political incompetence at a criminal level.
Still hanging on to the Trump is to blame for burnt toast, dry creek beds, and whatever else you leftist can think of eh ?
If Trump had not totally screwed up his response to the COVID problem he would be president today.
Live with it.

Show us again your proof hospitals are profiting off COVID deaths, COVID truther.

You denied that they were benefiting from it. Now you are admitting they are getting money for it. Your request to move the goal post is denied.

You can still stonewall some more and pretend that getting money is not a motive.

Seriously. I'm not denying that covid exists. I'm just pointing out that the numbers are not trustworthy.

We will get better numbers some day and can discuss what really happened as history.

Unless...

Of course they get money for services rendered. They are not listing non COVID deaths as COVID in order to get money which is what the lying claim was.

They get more if they report a death as covid, then they do if they report it as flu or pneumonia.

And it means that if a flu or pneumonia case is "accidentally" misdiagnosed as Covid, the hospital profits.

Can you remember when you denied that this was happening? Now you have been proven wrong, but new information has had not impact on your position.

What does it mean, when a person is shown that the stated reasons for their position is wrong, and yet they do not adjust their position at all?

I am still denying your lying claim that doctors and hospitals are intentionally inflating COVID numbers. There is zero evidence of that occuring.

Why? Were you misinformed? Did you just knee jerk a denial, and then feel unable to admit you were wrong? How did you find the moral courage to admit it?

It is worth noting that two days ago, you were just as certain, and just as strong in your argument that there was NO motive as you are still are on all your other points.

Question: Does that fact that you have been forced to implicitly admit that you were wrong on one of the points, in any way, make you realize that you should not be so certain on the other two points?

Or is your certitude of your own perfection, as strong as every, despite being proved wrong, just yesterday?

Two days ago some idiot, it may have been you, made the false claim that hospitals were intentionally listing non COVID deaths as COVID in order to get money. I proved there was zero evidence of that happening. You are simply moving the goalposts. Not playing your game, COVID truther.

I said that giving money to people collecting data for one set of data over another, is giving a motive to report one set of data over another.

In both cases you were just as convinced and stated your arguments just as strongly as you are now.

Maybe it is time for you to have some humility and discuss this more calmly, and with fewer insults.

Question. Looking back, do you see that time, when you were denying that additional money was a motive, as proof that you are emotionally invested in this issue and it is clouding your thinking?

What I have consistently said and shown proof of, is there is ZERO evidence of non COVID deaths being listed as COVID. Just as with the zero evidence of voter fraud, proof and evidence mean nothing Trump cultists or COVID truthers. You are both.

Which is true.

What happened in 3/2020?

Live with it.

Unless...

What I have consistently said and shown proof of, is there is ZERO evidence of non COVID deaths being listed as COVID. Just as with the zero evidence of voter fraud, proof and evidence mean nothing Trump cultists or COVID truthers. You are both.

You have said a lot of stuff.

You were utterly convinced of them when you said them, and you stated them very strongly and confidently and were often quite arrogant that anyone could disagree with the obvious correctness of your position.

Two of those things you said, you now realize were wrong. Indeed the one, ie that money is not a motive, you now realize was irrational.

You have two choices now. To learn from this, or to double down and become even more of a partisan zealot.

Studies show that normal human behavior is to double down and become more emotional and trollish.

That is what Mac1958 did. That is what rightwinger did.

Come one seawytch. Do better.

Why did you believe, two days ago, that additional money was not a motive?

Which is true.

What happened in 3/2020?

Live with it.

Unless...

You were utterly convinced of them when you said them, and you stated them very strongly and confidently and were often quite arrogant that anyone could disagree with the obvious correctness of your position.

Two of those things you said, you now realize were wrong. Indeed the one, ie that money is not a motive, you now realize was irrational.

You have two choices now. To learn from this, or to double down and become even more of a partisan zealot.

Studies show that normal human behavior is to double down and become more emotional and trollish.

Yes, I do still believe that reimbursement for services rendered is not motivation to commit fraud.

You can dance around it all you want, COVID truther, but there is STILL zero evidence that non COVID deaths are being listed as COVID in order to get more money.

Which is true.

What happened in 3/2020?

Live with it.

Unless...

Yes, I do still believe that reimbursement for services rendered is not motivation to commit fraud.

You can dance around it all you want, COVID truther, but there is STILL zero evidence that non COVID deaths are being listed as COVID in order to get more money.

Additional money is a motive to list an illness as one instead of another.

Even if you believe that everyone of tens of thousands of doctors and hospital administrators, all resisted the temptation of additional money,

it is irrational of you to deny that additional money is a motive.

Come of seawytch. This is your test. Will you be normal and become even more of a zealot, or will you admit that you were wrong?

Open your self to the concept that you can still learn.

Which is true.

What happened in 3/2020?

Live with it.

Unless...

Even if you believe that everyone of tens of thousands of doctors and hospital administrators, all resisted the temptation of additional money,

Come of seawytch. This is your test. Will you be normal and become even more of a zealot, or will you admit that you were wrong?

I'm not the COVID truther making shit up about COVID deaths, that would be you. If anyone needs to "come on", it is you. Do you believe that hospital's get reimbursed more for a cancer patient than they do for a patient that has, say, the flu? In your world that means all the hospitals MUST be charging flu patients as cancer, right?

Which is true.

What happened in 3/2020?

Live with it.

Unless...

I'm not the COVID truther making shit up about COVID deaths, that would be you. If anyone needs to "come on", it is you. Do you believe that hospital's get reimbursed more for a cancer patient than they do for a patient that has, say, the flu? In your world that means all the hospitals MUST be charging flu patients as cancer, right?

No, you are the one that two days ago, insisted seriously that being offered additional money is not a motive.

If you have a question to me, about how exactly I think this has been effecting numbers, ask a serious question, not a strawman.

Actually, he doesn't. Here's his IMDB Page.

He hasn't worked for Disney since 2017. He hasn't worked at all since 2019.
Disney has transitioned from family to money making to satanic. Whatever you believe.

Forum List

Back