Conservatives have to boycott Disney now or we're not worth our salt

Gina Carano did nothing wrong, even by today's distorted standards.

She said nothing insulting to homosexuals, transsexuals, or blacks.

All she did was point out that today's "Cancel Culture" is stirring up hatred towards conservatives like the Nazis stirred up hatred towards the Jews.

Which is true.

Conservatives, boycotting Disney now is mandatory.

If we don't stick up for Gina Carano, we're done for.

You know, you all tried this over "Gay Days"

Know what Disney said? "Fuck off! Gays spend WAAAAY more than the people who hate them." And you know what happened to that boycott? What? Never heard of it? Yeah, that's why. Disney lost not a single dollar over your gay hate and won't lose a single dollar over this round of hate.

Disney is losing money hand over fist. And not just because of covid.

Their wokeness has put the brakes on the ticket sales for the star wars movies, big time.
My goodness you are one ignorant little hater aren't you

Up till 3/2020 Disney's revenues grew q/q and y/y for the last 15 years?
What happened in 3/2020?
Well, Trump's incompetent handling of the COVID pandemic.

Got nothing to do with gays, or actors, or anything but political incompetence at a criminal level.

The Disney movie Solo didn't make money. The wokeness drove away fans.

I loved the Han Solo character from the original trilogy. Do you know how hard it was for them to drive me and my wallet away? But they managed.

DISNEY is the one that is criminal incompetent.

Do you support the dogpiling and cancelling of Gina Carano for partisan politics?
Yep. Life long Star Wars fan. Saw them all up to The Last Jedi. Haven’t watched anything after that. Not to mention... the employees of Marvel have turned me off as well by acting like douche bags online ...so no more super hero shit either.

People like to pretend there isnt plenty of old entertainment media to go back and revisit or watch that was missed first release. Comics,books,tv,movies etc....and honestly the new stuff the entertainment industry cranks out is trash anyway. No great loss.

My family is watching WandaVison as a group. But after that, I might be done.
WOW.
That makes only 94,999,999 subscribers.
I'm sure Disney is panicking.

They are integrating in their product, a school of thought that requires them to constantly insult half of their customers.

That is not a good strategy for a business.

They should worry.

All she did was point out that today's "Cancel Culture" is stirring up hatred towards conservatives like the Nazis stirred up hatred towards the Jews.

Which is true.

Know what Disney said? "Fuck off! Gays spend WAAAAY more than the people who hate them." And you know what happened to that boycott? What? Never heard of it? Yeah, that's why. Disney lost not a single dollar over your gay hate and won't lose a single dollar over this round of hate.

Their wokeness has put the brakes on the ticket sales for the star wars movies, big time.

What happened in 3/2020?

Got nothing to do with gays, or actors, or anything but political incompetence at a criminal level.

I loved the Han Solo character from the original trilogy. Do you know how hard it was for them to drive me and my wallet away? But they managed.

Do you support the dogpiling and cancelling of Gina Carano for partisan politics?

First, Solo was made inevitably bad when the entire plot turned on trying to explain that "less than 12 parsecs" was actually correct. the movie was a full length JarJar failure.

Second, She is a public personality closely identified with Disney. Disney has every right to deal with what it considers behaviors that harm its business.

Personally, I don't know what she said or who she said it to but I read today she's got a new movie deal so...

What is this cancel thing?

Cancel Culture is the use of pretend outrage to destroy people.

A lot of people are being hurt by these mobs of people, and it has grown to where it is effect society as a whole, negatively.

looking for the source?
Look in the mirror.
Know why 43 Republicans voted to acquit in the face of a mountain of evidence? Afraid of being cancelled.
You and yours have been carrying on this way for nearly 20 years (remember the outing of the CIA agent)
but it took on a life of its own with the Tea Party crap.
You've been cancelling your own people for 12 years.

THIS....THIS????
Has nothing to do with "cancelling" anything.
She worked for Disney.
Disney is trying desperately to overcome a 60 year history of open racism and anti-semetism.
As a Disney employee she has a "public behavior" clause in her contract.
When she made that clearly anti-semitic remark disney acted to preserve its image.
Got nothing to do with her or her image.

NOW...NOW that we have that out of the way...

Where is your attacks on the people boycotting Disney over this? Aren't they "cancelling?"

Her remark was not anti-semitic.

Her remark was true. That is why the shock. She dared speak the Truth.

Firing or canceling for doing a bad job is legitimate. I am not attacking Disney for their political beliefs. I am attacking them for using their political beliefs as a reason for hurting innocent people, and/or turning out crap product (of an intellectual property that I care about)

The rest of your post is a form of gish gallop fallacy.
Her remark is an OPINION
OPINIONS ARE NEITHER TRUE NOR FALSE

Any idiot in that type of position who does not know to keep their opinions to themselves
IF THE OPINION MIGHT PUT THEIR EMPLOYER IN A BAD LIGHT

Comparing the problems the GOP is having with the political murder of 6 million innocents is going to get negative responses.
IF she is so stupid she doesn't know this then
unemployment is a predictable outcome.

Tell me slappy...

What happened to Republican politicians who expressed different opinions to Trump?
Tell me about those Republicans being censored for expressing a different opinion.

Now take your hypocrisy elsewhere. Seriously, don't you have someone to hate?

Her remarks were an opinion. AN opinion about what is going on in our society today.

Obviously such an opinion CAN be either True or False. Only a liar or a moron would deny that.

Her remarks did not put Disney in a bad light. THeir behavior put Disney in a bad light. Indeed, prior to this, their resisting the cancel mob, was putting them in a GOOD LIGHT.

Carano did not compare teh GOP's problems to the murder of 6 million people.

She compared what the nazis did to get their citizens to turn on their fellow jewish neighbors, to what the dems are doing to get Americans to turn on their republican neighbors.

And correctly so.

But, I understand why you lied about what she said. It must really hurt you to hear so strong truth.

Which is true.

What happened in 3/2020?

Still hanging on to the Trump is to blame for burnt toast, dry creek beds, and whatever else you leftist can think of eh ?
The numbers are the numbers.
If Trump had not totally screwed up his response to the COVID problem he would be president today.
Live with it.

The numbers are garbage. They were designed to be garbage.
450k dead is not garbage.
That you say it is really just serves to highlight your delusions.

That number is not real. It is generated garbage.
And...you lose.

When you lie openly you lose the discussion.

Only delusional Trumpinistas deny the ttotals.

Wow. What a convincing supporting argument to your claim. YOu called me a name.

I know that is the best most of you libs can do. So I will go easy on you..

You lose. Now, run away kid, before I crush your world view by speaking Truth that will burn and scar you for life.
Didn't call you any names. Only expressed a my opinion of your mental state and ID'd you as a Trumpinista.

If you don't like being called a Trumpinista...like Sandinista, or Peronista, as a cult follower of a murderous criminal the leave the cult.

And, let's face it, I've been slapping you around like a cat with a half dead mouse. Your rat droppings don't scare anyone although we do find the stupidity you display humourous. I've got 34 in your IQ pool.

right. You've been slapping me around?

You deny calling me names and then discuss what name you called me?

You are fucking retarded.

I said destroy "individual's" is what is wrong, but not deciding to spend ones money where one decides to spend it "that's just pure old free capitalism".

So it comes down to individuals vs a company.

It’s ok to cancel services with a company if they conduct themselves in a way that offends your personal values. However it’s not ok to cancel services with an individual if they conduct themselves in a way that offends your personal values.

Is that a correct summary of your argument?
Cancel services with an individual if they conduct themselves in a way that offends your personal values ?? Why yes if the person does something bad for sure, otherwise that hurts you personally of course. However, to hunt someone down because of their political views (otherwise illegally stalk them by means of the internet), and then attempt to destroy them for their politics is as dispicable, and illegal as it gets. If you stalk someone, then you are commiting a crime, so if someone causes you harm for your political views in which are legal, then they can definitely be sued, and jailed for their attack along with invading your privacy.

So what are you suggesting, that if ones landscaper is found messing with ones wife, that the landscaper can't be fired ??? That's a whole different thing than this ridiculous cancel culture. Cancel culture should be illegal if it's individuals attacking individuals, but to decide to not by a product from a company one doesn't like or care for is totally legal. Matters not the reason one doesn't like the company or it's products, because it's not illegal to not deal with them, but to stalk and follow or gather information on a person without their knowledge if that person hasn't committed a crime is "ILLEGAL".... Got it ???????????

Cancel services with an individual if they conduct themselves in a way that offends your personal values ?? Why yes if the person does something bad for sure, otherwise that hurts you personally of course.

Your responses are difficult to follow. Just comes across like incoherent rambling that’s unrelated to anything being discussed.

Take this part for instance. Who said anything about hurting you personally or doing something “bad”?

I specifically said conducting themselves in a way that offends your personal values. You then went off on some tangent about hurting someone personally and a landscaper affair with a wife or something. Completely unrelated. Please don’t change the subject.

What do I mean by offending personal values? For example, if they believe X and I find X offensive. That’s it.

Is canceling service with a company acceptable when they offend your personal values? Is cancelling service with an individual acceptable when they offend your personal values?

This is how I understood the point of your argument. Unfortunately I wasn’t clear on if this was confirmed or not in your last post. A simple “yes” or “no” for each of those questions will be perfectly sufficient in order to be clear.

Which is true.

What happened in 3/2020?

Still hanging on to the Trump is to blame for burnt toast, dry creek beds, and whatever else you leftist can think of eh ?
If Trump had not totally screwed up his response to the COVID problem he would be president today.
Live with it.

^^^COVID truthers are as bad if not worse than 9/11 truthers. ^^^

Tell us again how getting money is not a motive.

Show us again your proof hospitals are profiting off COVID deaths, COVID truther.

You denied that they were benefiting from it. Now you are admitting they are getting money for it. Your request to move the goal post is denied.

You can still stonewall some more and pretend that getting money is not a motive.

Did you read that the next day and realize who bad it make you look?

Seriously. I'm not denying that covid exists. I'm just pointing out that the numbers are not trustworthy.

We will get better numbers some day and can discuss what really happened as history.

It really doesn't matter now, it worked, Trump lost.

Unless...

Are you really afraid that he will run again in four years?
Of course they get money for services rendered. They are not listing non COVID deaths as COVID in order to get money which is what the lying claim was.

They get more if they report a death as covid, then they do if they report it as flu or pneumonia.

That is a motive to inflate teh numbers.

For days you denied that that was real. YOu know have admitted it.

They get more because it COSTS more, COVID truther.

Which is a valid reason for giving more money for covid cases, obviously.

And it means that if a flu or pneumonia case is "accidentally" misdiagnosed as Covid, the hospital profits.

This is a motive for inflating the numbers.

Can you remember when you denied that this was happening? Now you have been proven wrong, but new information has had not impact on your position.

What does it mean, when a person is shown that the stated reasons for their position is wrong, and yet they do not adjust their position at all?
There is motive for you to rob a bank. Guess that means you are a crook.

I am still denying your lying claim that doctors and hospitals are intentionally inflating COVID numbers. There is zero evidence of that occuring.

Which is true.

What happened in 3/2020?

Live with it.

Show us again your proof hospitals are profiting off COVID deaths, COVID truther.

You denied that they were benefiting from it. Now you are admitting they are getting money for it. Your request to move the goal post is denied.

You can still stonewall some more and pretend that getting money is not a motive.

Seriously. I'm not denying that covid exists. I'm just pointing out that the numbers are not trustworthy.

We will get better numbers some day and can discuss what really happened as history.

Unless...

Since Trump lost and he is the only source of your falsehoods...

Why continue to tell the lies?

I supported Trump for political reasons. NOw that he is retired and Biden is in power, I am opposing Biden for political reasons.

I don't know what the fuck you are talking about. I was here before Trump and I am here after Trump. I or someone like me, will always be here, in your face.

Trump was never more than our spokesman. Now that he is gone, we are still here.

What part of this is too hard for you to understand you fucking moron?
You failed to answer the question liar!

Which is true.

What happened in 3/2020?

Yep. Life long Star Wars fan. Saw them all up to The Last Jedi. Haven’t watched anything after that. Not to mention... the employees of Marvel have turned me off as well by acting like douche bags online ...so no more super hero shit either.

People like to pretend there isnt plenty of old entertainment media to go back and revisit or watch that was missed first release. Comics,books,tv,movies etc....and honestly the new stuff the entertainment industry cranks out is trash anyway. No great loss.

WOW.

They are integrating in their product, a school of thought that requires them to constantly insult half of their customers.

They should worry.
And I'm sure Disney is ready to take business advice from a moron keyboard kommando like you.

Disney can suck my balls.

This shitstain still works for them:

Jack.png

Which is true.

What happened in 3/2020?

First, Solo was made inevitably bad when the entire plot turned on trying to explain that "less than 12 parsecs" was actually correct. the movie was a full length JarJar failure.

Second, She is a public personality closely identified with Disney. Disney has every right to deal with what it considers behaviors that harm its business.

Personally, I don't know what she said or who she said it to but I read today she's got a new movie deal so...

A lot of people are being hurt by these mobs of people, and it has grown to where it is effect society as a whole, negatively.

looking for the source?
Look in the mirror.
Know why 43 Republicans voted to acquit in the face of a mountain of evidence? Afraid of being cancelled.
You and yours have been carrying on this way for nearly 20 years (remember the outing of the CIA agent)

THIS....THIS????
She worked for Disney.
Disney is trying desperately to overcome a 60 year history of open racism and anti-semetism.
When she made that clearly anti-semitic remark disney acted to preserve its image.

Where is your attacks on the people boycotting Disney over this? Aren't they "cancelling?"

Firing or canceling for doing a bad job is legitimate. I am not attacking Disney for their political beliefs. I am attacking them for using their political beliefs as a reason for hurting innocent people, and/or turning out crap product (of an intellectual property that I care about)

Her remark is an OPINION

Any idiot in that type of position who does not know to keep their opinions to themselves

Comparing the problems the GOP is having with the political murder of 6 million innocents is going to get negative responses.

Tell me slappy...

What happened to Republican politicians who expressed different opinions to Trump?
Tell me about those Republicans being censored for expressing a different opinion.

Her remarks were an opinion. AN opinion about what is going on in our society today.

Obviously such an opinion CAN be either True or False. Only a liar or a moron would deny that.

Her remarks did not put Disney in a bad light. THeir behavior put Disney in a bad light. Indeed, prior to this, their resisting the cancel mob, was putting them in a GOOD LIGHT.

She compared what the nazis did to get their citizens to turn on their fellow jewish neighbors, to what the dems are doing to get Americans to turn on their republican neighbors.

And correctly so.

But, I understand why you lied about what she said. It must really hurt you to hear so strong truth.
First, moron,
AN OPINION IS NEITHER RIGHT OR WRONG.

"Pizza tastes good" Is an opinion.
To the person stating the opinion it is true.
But if the next guy says "Pizza tastes bad" then his OPINION is just as true as the other opinion.

Now that I've educated you on "opinions" go back and rewrite that crap.

Which is true.

What happened in 3/2020?

Live with it.

And...you lose.

You lose. Now, run away kid, before I crush your world view by speaking Truth that will burn and scar you for life.
Didn't call you any names. Only expressed a my opinion of your mental state and ID'd you as a Trumpinista.

If you don't like being called a Trumpinista...like Sandinista, or Peronista, as a cult follower of a murderous criminal the leave the cult.

And, let's face it, I've been slapping you around like a cat with a half dead mouse. Your rat droppings don't scare anyone although we do find the stupidity you display humourous. I've got 34 in your IQ pool.

I never called you a name.
I expressed opinions as to your intellect and honesty.
See my previous post to clear up your obvious confusion.

Which is true.

What happened in 3/2020?

Live with it.

Unless...

Of course they get money for services rendered. They are not listing non COVID deaths as COVID in order to get money which is what the lying claim was.

They get more if they report a death as covid, then they do if they report it as flu or pneumonia.

And it means that if a flu or pneumonia case is "accidentally" misdiagnosed as Covid, the hospital profits.

Can you remember when you denied that this was happening? Now you have been proven wrong, but new information has had not impact on your position.

What does it mean, when a person is shown that the stated reasons for their position is wrong, and yet they do not adjust their position at all?

I am still denying your lying claim that doctors and hospitals are intentionally inflating COVID numbers. There is zero evidence of that occuring.

A valid point I will be happy to address,

but first, two days ago you were denying that there was a motive.

Why? Were you misinformed? Did you just knee jerk a denial, and then feel unable to admit you were wrong? How did you find the moral courage to admit it?

It is worth noting that two days ago, you were just as certain, and just as strong in your argument that there was NO motive as you are still are on all your other points.

Question: Does that fact that you have been forced to implicitly admit that you were wrong on one of the points, in any way, make you realize that you should not be so certain on the other two points?

Or is your certitude of your own perfection, as strong as every, despite being proved wrong, just yesterday?

Do you still think of yourself as having an open mind?

Which is true.

What happened in 3/2020?

Live with it.

Unless...

Since Trump lost and he is the only source of your falsehoods...

Why continue to tell the lies?

I supported Trump for political reasons. NOw that he is retired and Biden is in power, I am opposing Biden for political reasons.

I don't know what the fuck you are talking about. I was here before Trump and I am here after Trump. I or someone like me, will always be here, in your face.

Trump was never more than our spokesman. Now that he is gone, we are still here.

What part of this is too hard for you to understand you fucking moron?
You failed to answer the question liar!

Dude. ALl your question did, was reveal you to be a moron.

Trump was nothing but our spokesman, for a little while. We were here before him and are here after him.

You are a faggot and a retard.

Which is true.

What happened in 3/2020?

WOW.

They should worry.
And I'm sure Disney is ready to take business advice from a moron keyboard kommando like you.

Considering the amount of money they are pissing away, and are looking to piss away, they really should.

Which is true.

What happened in 3/2020?

looking for the source?
Look in the mirror.

THIS....THIS????
She worked for Disney.

Her remark is an OPINION

Tell me slappy...

And correctly so.

First, moron,
AN OPINION IS NEITHER RIGHT OR WRONG.

"Pizza tastes good" Is an opinion.
To the person stating the opinion it is true.
But if the next guy says "Pizza tastes bad" then his OPINION is just as true as the other opinion.

Now that I've educated you on "opinions" go back and rewrite that crap.

Some opinions are about subjective issues. Others are about concrete facts.

Only a real moron needs that explained to them.

Which is true.

What happened in 3/2020?

Live with it.

And...you lose.

I never called you a name.
I expressed opinions as to your intellect and honesty.
See my previous post to clear up your obvious confusion.

Your sematic games might impress your faggot friends. They bore me.

My point stands. The numbers are garbage.

Which is true.

What happened in 3/2020?

Live with it.

Unless...

A valid point I will be happy to address,

but first, two days ago you were denying that there was a motive.

Why? Were you misinformed? Did you just knee jerk a denial, and then feel unable to admit you were wrong? How did you find the moral courage to admit it?

It is worth noting that two days ago, you were just as certain, and just as strong in your argument that there was NO motive as you are still are on all your other points.

Question: Does that fact that you have been forced to implicitly admit that you were wrong on one of the points, in any way, make you realize that you should not be so certain on the other two points?

Or is your certitude of your own perfection, as strong as every, despite being proved wrong, just yesterday?

Do you still think of yourself as having an open mind?
Two days ago some idiot, it may have been you, made the false claim that hospitals were intentionally listing non COVID deaths as COVID in order to get money. I proved there was zero evidence of that happening. You are simply moving the goalposts. Not playing your game, COVID truther.

Forum List

Back