Conservatives Expose Their Hypocrisy With Lack of Criticism of Trump Executive Orders

Trump is using the Dims ploys against them. I love it.

i want Republicans in congress to constantly scream RECLAIMING MY TIME! whenever they ask a witness a question.

Pelosi tried to hold relief efforts hostage until she could get what she wanted, and, just like when she tried to do the same with the Articles of Impeachment to get the Senate to agree to her terms, she got her ass spanked.

Americans want leaders working for the American people.

Good job, Mr. President.

Dumbass knows that he just hates Trump for the sake of hating Trump.

More desperate Communist Democrat

200 (4).gif

President after president, the Executive Branch has been consolidating power through the use of Executive Orders. One of the most egregious examples of this was President Obama writing an EO on DACA because he couldn't get it through Congress. He was justifiably criticized by the right, but today, where is the right when Trump stepped up and said, "Hold my beer?" The EOs he signed yesterday are grossly unconstitutional. The power of the purse lies explicitly with the Congress. The president has no authority whatsoever to unilaterally decide how are we are taxed and how that money is spent. It is irrelevant that Congress couldn't reach a deal. We have three branches of government for a reason. We're not a monarchy. It's not supposed to be easy to make law and policy that impacts 300 million people and in some cases the entire world. Where are the cries of small government from the right? This is a monumental abuse of his power in order to help aid his reelection bid and aside from Republican Senator Ben Sasse of Nebraska, the Republican Party has been silent on this Constitutional onslaught. If these orders are not overturned by the courts, the right's passiveness is laying another stone towards enabling the Office of President to become a benevolent dictatorship in the future.
Are you blind to the fact we are in a era of civil war using over reaching laws, and propaganda news machine run by communist? We need to win the war to restore the constitution.. take your blinders off

Trump is a hypocrite with his EO's here as he condemned Obama for his but as inept as he is, he beat Nancy here.

And what you summed up here is exactly the problem. It's no longer about what's best for America; it's whose team can stick it to the other.

Sure, but let's also be honest. The Democrats bill was not what was best for America. It did some good things but it went nowhere because of all the things inserted to benefit their rich benefactors.

Will the Democrats ever learn?

President after president, the Executive Branch has been consolidating power through the use of Executive Orders. One of the most egregious examples of this was President Obama writing an EO on DACA because he couldn't get it through Congress. He was justifiably criticized by the right, but today, where is the right when Trump stepped up and said, "Hold my beer?" The EOs he signed yesterday are grossly unconstitutional. The power of the purse lies explicitly with the Congress. The president has no authority whatsoever to unilaterally decide how are we are taxed and how that money is spent. It is irrelevant that Congress couldn't reach a deal. We have three branches of government for a reason. We're not a monarchy. It's not supposed to be easy to make law and policy that impacts 300 million people and in some cases the entire world. Where are the cries of small government from the right? This is a monumental abuse of his power in order to help aid his reelection bid and aside from Republican Senator Ben Sasse of Nebraska, the Republican Party has been silent on this Constitutional onslaught. If these orders are not overturned by the courts, the right's passiveness is laying another stone towards enabling the Office of President to become a benevolent dictatorship in the future.
Are you blind to the fact we are in a era of civil war using over reaching laws, and propaganda news machine run by communist? We need to win the war to restore the constitution.. take your blinders off

Nope, conservatives should take it up the ass and smile. :auiqs.jpg:

I find myself defending Trump in most of these threads, and I'm not gonna lie: He's still got my vote in November.

But I agree, I am not a fan of EO's that consolidate power to the executive. There's a lot of shit he says and does that I severely dislike.

Shit like this is why I voted for Cruz in the 2016 primaries. How come everyone close to being a staunch constitutionalist has to be so God damn uncharismatic!?

I find myself defending Trump in most of these threads, and I'm not gonna lie: He's still got my vote in November.

But I agree, I am not a fan of EO's that consolidate power to the executive. There's a lot of shit he says and does that I severely dislike.

Shit like this is why I voted for Cruz in the 2016 primaries. How come everyone close to being a staunch constitutionalist has to be so God damn uncharismatic!?
Because they are clear cut and dry as the saying goes.

Isn’t it interesting how many want conservatives to just smile and take it in the ass from the lying and cheating Dims?

RECLAIMING MY TIME!

New Fucking Rules.

We will play by Dim rules. EJM.

Tell Pelosi and Schumer to get off their asses and work for the AMERICAN PEOPLE.

What you say has some merit

however democrats under obama have been the worst abusers of EOs

and they will be even worse abusers when they return to power

unless repubs have control of congress there is nothing they can do to stop the dems from this practice

1st 4 years of Obama 147 E & O so far for Trump 177.

These E & O's and memorandum do nothing to help the economy.

If the unemployed receive $400 a week they cannot possible catch up their rents or house payments not to mention it's taxable.

If the payroll tax deferral memorandum comes to fruition for the rest of the year it has to be paid back. Oh I know he said if he's re elected would make it permanent but that won't happen he has not authority to change tax law.

It might help the self employed but will will help the large companies, even though it's a tax free loan.

Its really up to Chuck and Nancy to sue if they disagree with the President's actions. Are they going to do it?

Good question. They should, but you know full well if they do the Republicans will dishonestly turn it into a smear campaign of how Democrats want Americans to starve. What happened to allegedly being the party of the Constitution?

There is no way the Democrats can now win this. They blew it. They should have passed a clean bill that addressed the needs of the people. Period. That's what people want. If they had done that and the Republicans don't pass it or tried to load their own corruption into it then the Democrats win.

Trump is a hypocrite with his EO's here as he condemned Obama for his but as inept as he is, he beat Nancy here.

They sent a goddamn bill to the senate 6 weeks ago without 1.5 billion for FBI building and money for F-35's and no payroll tax deferral which the senate republican's didn't want anyway. You have about 15 senator's in the GOP that doesn't want any bill on relief. They came down a trillion on Friday if Trump would go up a trillion.

ok when you have a congress whose sole purpose is to stop anything you do and your actions are constitutional Executive orders are fine it's better than the next option send in the military to go after the terrorist congressmen

Where was your GOP senate?

Eight grueling years of the twisted Kenyan, unparalleled Leftist lunacy and their attempt to de-Americanize our nation yields Dictator-esque action and support from the Right.
That’s where we’re at....good, legitimate, real Americans are that fed up....Many feel as though the Trump presidency may be their only hope to turn shit around. With that, we have essentially extended him full carte blanche to make shit happen for the RIGHT people.
It’s a squash the Democrat Party / Left by ANY MEANS NECESSARY sort of thing.
You really didn’t expect this to take shape?

Forum List

Back