Conservatives don't just want to go back to the 50s... most of us want to EGREGIOUSLY

What we need back is 1950s American morals, standards, values, strength, and pride.

If you really get to know the real RW people on even more partisan forums than this one, they think the 1850's was when America was at it best. None of this silly civil rights stuff.

Is this a trolling post where a leftie pretends to be conservative? The cliches are all there to indicate that the poster never lived in the 50's. Harry Truman sent American Troops to Korea under a illegal E.O. in 1950. Under his leadership (or lack of it) we lost anywhere from 35,000 to about 50,000 troops in a three year quagmire. The democrat party prevented any civil rights legislation while democrats were in power and the KKK members were democrats. What's to like about the 50's? It's all about pop media?

If you really get to know the real RW people on even more partisan forums than this one, they think the 1850's was when America was at it best. None of this silly civil rights stuff.
are you leftists a one trick pony with your screams of RACISM?

(if you have to ask...)

maybe it was a better time period because people back then actually practiced morals/ethics/common sense?

are you leftists a one trick pony with your screams of RACISM?

(if you have to ask...)

maybe it was a better time period because people back then actually practiced morals/ethics/common sense?
Thank you for proving my point. Geeze, I did not look, did you give me a thumbs up?

Forum List

Back