Conservatives don't just want to go back to the 50s... most of us want to EGREGIOUSLY

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

I'm not endorsing the Atlantic. I haven't finished reading this but it has a poll about how many would like to go back to the 50s.

Site:

Data from elsewhere show there's a strong correlation between age and GOP affiliation.

Maybe that's because people eventually grow up?

And why wouldn't we want to go back to the 50s (think: Andy Griffith show.. Gomer Pyle)?

In those days people tended to wait until marriage to have sex (that very problematic activity that can lead to having a child you may not 100% "want)."

In those days, there was civility

There was no baby murder

There were no freaks talking about how the climate is our worst enemy even though China is attempting to destroy us (though they're probably waiting for our liberals to do that for them)

and other such insanities...

Those shows you referenced were in the 1960s.

But anyone who knows anything would take the 1950s.

Those shows you referenced were in the 1960s.

But anyone who knows anything would take the 1950s.
well, I tend to think the producers of the show wanted a 50s style thing. The women's dresses looked more 50s than 60s (THANK GOD)

They just want the part back where anyone who was not a white protestant male barely had any rights.
Catholics barely do today

but you don't care about them.... unless appearing to care gains some political point or other

No AC for most people.
Jim Crow
Korean War, Cold War
Polio
Tuberculosis
died when you were 60.
my grandmother lived to be almost 98

I could make my own list

Ukraine war
Whites are the ones who have few rights these days (BLM baloney... etc)
China using viruses to destroy anyone outside China (and dissidents within, I am sure)

babies being murdered by the millions... 63 million since Roe

How do you like my list?

Isn't it enlightening?

Blacks had intact families back then

so much for your stupid comment. .. judging a whole era by what criminals in that era do...

:rolleyes:
Rubin-Stacy-body-tree-Florida-Fort-Lauderdale-July-19-1935.jpg

Yep. a real paradise.
whatjimcrow.jpg

my grandmother lived to be almost 98

I could make my own list

Ukraine war
Whites are the ones who have few rights these days (BLM baloney... etc)
China using viruses to destroy anyone outside China (and dissidents within, I am sure)

babies being murdered by the millions... 63 million since Roe

How do you like my list?

Isn't it enlightening?
No, its pretty stupid.
Not in Ukraine.
Whites have few rights these days? Its weird I don't feel oppressed.
China trying to murder everyone outside CHina with viruses - thats just MAGA dumb.
They had abortion in the 1950s to...sporto.

No, its pretty stupid.
Not in Ukraine.
Whites have few rights these days? Its weird I don't feel oppressed.
China trying to murder everyone outside CHina with viruses - thats just MAGA dumb.
They had abortion in the 1950s to...sporto.
you are clueless

Rubin-Stacy-body-tree-Florida-Fort-Lauderdale-July-19-1935.jpg

Yep. a real paradise.
whatjimcrow.jpg

Yeah, base everything on the knee grow since the 1960s and where'd it get America? The fucking mess where blacks at 12% of the population commit over 50% of murders and over one-third of violent crimes.

Forum List

Back