Conservatives attempting to infiltrate liberal and moderate advocacy groups

Tell us folks...should delusional paranoid idiots like above have access to deadly weapons?

No.
How are you going to stop me?
Or anyone else?

Ever?

:auiqs.jpg:
That's an interesting response
What's interesting is how intent you are on labeling your opposition as crazy and dangerous, simply because they don't agree with you and want you to fuck off and leave us alone...... we don't want anything from you, we don't demand you agree with us, we don't come and bother you, we just want to be left alone.

And to you, that is unacceptable and makes us crazy and dangerous???:huh1:

Ya'll are fucking nuts. :cuckoo:
Not labeling. Demonstrating.

Or rather letting you demonstrate and pointing it out
Except, you know....... not really. :rolleyes:

If someone held a gun to your head and demanded you state one true thing or die, I get the feeling your brains would be seeing the light of day, you poor delusional fuck..... (smh)
One true thing.

You’re a right wing asshole. I’m safe

You're only safe because shooting you through the head wouldn't do major damage.

LOL

There’s a lot of Trump supporters that are absolutely insane. And this isn’t a rogue band of acolytes, they were supported from prominent Trump donors and people close to him like Eric Prince.

They trained people, assumed identities as liberals and moderates to infiltrate these groups and bring them down from the inside.

Who does that?

Secretly conservative! :eek:

Infiltrators!! :eek: :eek:

The derangement/paranoia on display by liberal snowflakes is simply precious. :)

There’s a lot of Trump supporters that are absolutely insane. And this isn’t a rogue band of acolytes, they were supported from prominent Trump donors and people close to him like Eric Prince.

They trained people, assumed identities as liberals and moderates to infiltrate these groups and bring them down from the inside.

Who does that?

I am so glad to hear that the rotten games are being played both ways.

This is GLORIOUS.

Who does that?

I am so glad to hear that the rotten games are being played both ways.

This is GLORIOUS.
I’ve asked numerous times. What is the other side of the “both ways” that people keep alluding to?

Tell us folks...should delusional paranoid idiots like above have access to deadly weapons?

No.
How are you going to stop me?
Or anyone else?

Ever?

:auiqs.jpg:
That's an interesting response
What's interesting is how intent you are on labeling your opposition as crazy and dangerous, simply because they don't agree with you and want you to fuck off and leave us alone...... we don't want anything from you, we don't demand you agree with us, we don't come and bother you, we just want to be left alone.

And to you, that is unacceptable and makes us crazy and dangerous???:huh1:

Ya'll are fucking nuts. :cuckoo:
Not labeling. Demonstrating.

Or rather letting you demonstrate and pointing it out
Except, you know....... not really. :rolleyes:

If someone held a gun to your head and demanded you state one true thing or die, I get the feeling your brains would be seeing the light of day, you poor delusional fuck..... (smh)
One true thing.

You’re a right wing asshole. I’m safe
True.

And I'm right about you, too.

Who does that?

If you have nothing to hide, what do you care?

Forum List

Back