Conservatives attempting to infiltrate liberal and moderate advocacy groups

They were infiltrating and subverting these institutions since before I was born.
By infiltrating, you mean getting educations, and pursuing a career?

Are you accusing these people of assuming false identities to do so?
I'm observing the way they pursued an agenda that was antithetical to the values of the country they lived in, and engaged in a deliberate campaign to indoctrinate the young, and deceive the gullible to achieve their ends.

Are you going to try and claim they didn't?

You don't know who Barack Obama is?
I’m aware of who Obama is. He’s a liberal. He never posed as anything else.

Did any of you read the article?
No he's a flaming progressive and quite possibly a full blown communist, posing as a liberal.
You guys are completely unhinged.
Translation: "Fuck!!!!! They're not falling for any of our lies and bullshit anymore..... now what do we do?"

:auiqs.jpg:

There’s a lot of Trump supporters that are absolutely insane. And this isn’t a rogue band of acolytes, they were supported from prominent Trump donors and people close to him like Eric Prince.

They trained people, assumed identities as liberals and moderates to infiltrate these groups and bring them down from the inside.

Who does that?

Erik Prince, the religious brother of his former Sec. of Education, Betsy DeVoss, and who ran a murder squad in Iraq that netted him millions of dollars (and of whom multiple convicted murderers of his squad that were doing time for crimes committed there were pardoned by Trump)

The level of deceit and treachery of these people, especially Trump and his inner circle, is the greatest threat to democracy since the Confederacy.

There’s a lot of Trump supporters that are absolutely insane. And this isn’t a rogue band of acolytes, they were supported from prominent Trump donors and people close to him like Eric Prince.

They trained people, assumed identities as liberals and moderates to infiltrate these groups and bring them down from the inside.

Who does that?

The republicans do that.

They did it with the protests last year. Far right supremacists infiltrated BLM then caused violence to discredit the protesters.

There were many reports of it last year.

I'm wasn't surprised with this report.

It's your typical underhanded and dishonest behavior of republicans.

They were infiltrating and subverting these institutions since before I was born.

I'm observing the way they pursued an agenda that was antithetical to the values of the country they lived in, and engaged in a deliberate campaign to indoctrinate the young, and deceive the gullible to achieve their ends.

I’m going to go ahead and say that allegation has nothing to do with the thread topic.

Another vast rightwing conspiracy thread! I love these silly childish imaginations of the left.

Thanks for a Friday laugh.

No he's a flaming progressive and quite possibly a full blown communist, posing as a liberal.

Says the kook accusing unknown people of conspiring to create secret identities to infiltrate left-wing organizations no one cares about.

LOL

Says the kook accusing unknown people of conspiring to create secret identities to infiltrate left-wing organizations no one cares about.

LOL
I guess you didn’t read the article because everyone is named. The kooks are the ones infiltrating organizations that they cared enough about to spend time and money infiltrating.

Colfax, none of these Trump supporting morons would bother to read the story you posted.

The two infiltrators exposed:

Ms. LaRocca first met Mr. Seddon in 2017, when he ran training for Project Veritas operatives at Mr. Prince’s family ranch in Wapiti, Wyo. Mr. Seddon taught them how to work undercover, build aliases and recruit sources. Mr. Prince, who had recruited Mr. Seddon, is the brother of Betsy DeVos, Mr. Trump’s education secretary.

Mr. Maier, 36, a brawny and tattooed veteran of the Army’s 82nd Airborne Division who fought in Iraq, also trained at the Prince ranch that year. His mother is a baker and was the cook at the ranch, and he is the nephew of Glenn Beck, the conservative commentator.

The next year, Mr. Maier and Ms. LaRocca lived in a luxury house in the Georgetown neighborhood of Washington that Project Veritas rented for undercover sting operations against government officials that tried to expose “deep state” bias against Mr. Trump.

I’m going to go ahead and say that allegation has nothing to do with the thread topic.
Sure guy..... :rolleyes:

Who does that?

the article forgot to add "without evidence or fact checking"

it is NYT after all, and we all know they dont do reputable journalism,,

Who does that?

The NYT has gone full Soviet-level kook conspiracy theory paranoia, and dupes like colfax_m are dumb enough to follow right along. The perfect rube.

LOL

So........ we're fucked, as a country, IMO.

Just in this thread alone you can see how completely delusional and dishonest the left is, and I just don't see any way of dealing with people that crazy.
You can't reason with them; they disregard logic, biology, and simple reality, and they feel entitled to control everyone around them. And if you move away from them, they follow you and continue to hound you wherever you go...... you simply can't coexist with people that are hellbent on subjugating or destroying you.

So, does anyone have any suggestions besides simply shooting these crazy fucks?

Who does that?

The NYT has gone full Soviet-level kook conspiracy theory paranoia, and dupes like colfax_m are dumb enough to follow right along. The perfect rube.

LOL
theyve been that way for a century,, nothing new here,

Forum List

Back