Conservatives and Racism

David Duke got zero support from the national Republican party most of those so called Republicans you cited were local candidates The "Demacratic" party is still racist, scum who use race like a conservative Republican never would

Is there any wonder why more blacks aren"t republicans? Sheesh the hahttp://Conservatives and Racism Page 6 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum they have to endure....

He also got "zero" support from the state when he tried to run for gubbernor -- so much so that Sleaziana cars sported bumper stickers saying "vote for the crook -- it's important", referring to convicted felon Edwin Edwards. In other words a convicted felon was preferable to a KKKandidate. That's not the point. The point is that when Duke went to run for office (he also ran for President and successfully for state House), he did so as a Republican. Is that because he identifies with Republican ideology and that makes the two identical? Or is that because he was trying to appeal to a certain constituency?

Interesting side note-- Duke was born in Tulsa Oklahoma, site of the Tulsa Race Riots of 1921, arguably the worst race riot in this country's history, where an entire prosperous section of town called "the black Wall Street" was completely destroyed and even bombed from the air. Tulsa like the other places mentioned above was another bed of Klan instigation, and when a governor named Jack Walton came in and tried to eradidate that Klan influence, the KKK got him removed from office. Walton was a Democrat.

So these loose associations, again, just don't pass the smell test of history. Because you're not seeing the players for what their real actions and motivations are and instead plugging in unhinged fantasies from the frothing mouths of Limblobian demagogue shit-stirrers. And I know that's your source from your use of the malaprop "Democrat Party". Dead giveaway. Again, get your head out of the sand and stop swallowing simplistic fairy tales. Those fables are constructed on an agenda. And history proves that.

I can claim to be the tooth fairy doesn't mean much.... Duke was no Republican

David Duke got zero support from the national Republican party most of those so called Republicans you cited were local candidates The "Demacratic" party is still racist, scum who use race like a conservative Republican never would

Is there any wonder why more blacks aren"t republicans? Sheesh the hahttp://Conservatives and Racism Page 6 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum they have to endure....

He also got "zero" support from the state when he tried to run for gubbernor -- so much so that Sleaziana cars sported bumper stickers saying "vote for the crook -- it's important", referring to convicted felon Edwin Edwards. In other words a convicted felon was preferable to a KKKandidate. That's not the point. The point is that when Duke went to run for office (he also ran for President and successfully for state House), he did so as a Republican. Is that because he identifies with Republican ideology and that makes the two identical? Or is that because he was trying to appeal to a certain constituency?

Interesting side note-- Duke was born in Tulsa Oklahoma, site of the Tulsa Race Riots of 1921, arguably the worst race riot in this country's history, where an entire prosperous section of town called "the black Wall Street" was completely destroyed and even bombed from the air. Tulsa like the other places mentioned above was another bed of Klan instigation, and when a governor named Jack Walton came in and tried to eradidate that Klan influence, the KKK got him removed from office. Walton was a Democrat.

So these loose associations, again, just don't pass the smell test of history. Because you're not seeing the players for what their real actions and motivations are and instead plugging in unhinged fantasies from the frothing mouths of Limblobian demagogue shit-stirrers. And I know that's your source from your use of the malaprop "Democrat Party". Dead giveaway. Again, get your head out of the sand and stop swallowing simplistic fairy tales. Those fables are constructed on an agenda. And history proves that.

I can claim to be the tooth fairy doesn't mean much.... Duke was no Republican

Not only a Republican, an elected Republican and local chair of the party.

As I keep saying --- you have a bipolar constituency. The Dukes are the inevitable result of that unholy alliance. The DP knows what that's like --- it found out in 1860 and 1924 and 1948 and finally said fuck 'em in 1964. Took 'em long enough but they're your problem now.

racists come in every color and every political affiliation. However the race baiters are far and away more leftist.

Heh. Not even close.
Easy example: Let's say a black man gets elected President. The right wing Fakes News channel then sets about making scary monster "stories" out of piddling shit like Jeremiah Wright, Van Jones, ACORN, Henry Louis Gates, Shirley Sherrod, something they call the "New Black Panthers", something they call the "knockout game", and you can add your own, in a constant stream of fearmongering.

None of those represent anything significant and none of them directly relate to the President, but guess what they all have in common. The Fakes News Channel knows its audience and plays on fears, real or imagined, especially imagined. And that pattern repeats all over the print and internet media, over and over and over. Because they all know what the gullibility level is, what public nerve to touch, i.e. what will sell. And that is race bait. If they were wrong about that theory --- it wouldn't sell. And they'd have to go find another angle.

But thanks for that low hanging fruit. It's hilarious.
You're hilarious pointing out any candidates connection to racist like Jeremiah Wright is warranted .It doesn't matter what race the candidate happens to be. I wonder haw Allen West would be portrayed if he ran...Look what they did to Herman Cain...you too funny boy :eusa_eh:

Who is "they"?
Liberal, leftist, scum

Who?
Do you understand what the word "who" means? I want names.
And make up your mind, liberal or leftist?

racists come in every color and every political affiliation. However the race baiters are far and away more leftist.

Heh. Not even close.
Easy example: Let's say a black man gets elected President. The right wing Fakes News channel then sets about making scary monster "stories" out of piddling shit like Jeremiah Wright, Van Jones, ACORN, Henry Louis Gates, Shirley Sherrod, something they call the "New Black Panthers", something they call the "knockout game", and you can add your own, in a constant stream of fearmongering.

None of those represent anything significant and none of them directly relate to the President, but guess what they all have in common. The Fakes News Channel knows its audience and plays on fears, real or imagined, especially imagined. And that pattern repeats all over the print and internet media, over and over and over. Because they all know what the gullibility level is, what public nerve to touch, i.e. what will sell. And that is race bait. If they were wrong about that theory --- it wouldn't sell. And they'd have to go find another angle.

But thanks for that low hanging fruit. It's hilarious.
You're hilarious pointing out any candidates connection to racist like Jeremiah Wright is warranted .It doesn't matter what race the candidate happens to be. I wonder haw Allen West would be portrayed if he ran...Look what they did to Herman Cain...you too funny boy :eusa_eh:

Who is "they"?
Liberal, leftist, scum

Who?

The democrat party as a whole demonize black conservatives and attempt to personally destroy them. Joe Biden is at the head of the table there ...American liberals are leftist ..Get your head out of your ass

Who is "they"?
Liberal, leftist, scum

Who?

The democrat party as a whole demonize black conservatives and attempt to personally destroy them. Joe Biden is at the head of the table there ...American liberals are leftist ..Get your head out of your ass

So.... you can't answer the question. You have no idea. Just vague wisps of rhetorical blather about imaginary monsters you can't name. But whoever they are, they're really important and they're everywhere and everybody knows it. Yet they have no discernible philosophy, being both "liberal" and "leftist" at the same time, and they have no names and no context. They're just "out there somewhere" like monsters under the bed when the light goes out :lmao:

The reason you talk in circles is because you have no source it came from and place to go with it.
smiley-scared002.gif

Last edited:
I know the democrats embraced and supported the klan... Rpublicans never have

:lol: Yeah right. Except when they have. Like here...

and here....

and here...

More on that here...

and here...

and here....

I wish some of you clowns would be listening the first, second, third, fourth or fifth time we've gone over all this. The Klan was not a political organization but when the second (Simmons) iteration wanted to get into it they worked to get any of their people elected regardless which party could make that happen. In the midwest and west, that usually meant Republicans. They didn't care. Because again, as I illustrated at the beginning of this thread, the purpose of a political party is acquisition of power -- not ideology.

Crack a freaking history book at some point.

Klan is not politics; ideology is not party; Democrat/Republican today is not Democrat/Republican yesterday. You need to quit sniffin' the pixie dust and touch down in the real world.
The republican party as a party never embrace any klan. David Duke? :rofl:you're joking right? the republican party never supported that wack job.... town counsel? ok whose the KKK delegates at any Republican convention? Most Klansman were Democrats I give you credit for posting those few exceptions though

the "Democratic" party is still the same party. Sorry did they close up shop and start again? Maybe they should pay reparations
The issue is not whether the Republican Party embraced David Duke and other racists in the South but rather why do these racist support the Republican Party? Could it be that the direction of the party is more in line with their beliefs?

and here....

and here...

More on that here...

and here...

and here....

I wish some of you clowns would be listening the first, second, third, fourth or fifth time we've gone over all this. The Klan was not a political organization but when the second (Simmons) iteration wanted to get into it they worked to get any of their people elected regardless which party could make that happen. In the midwest and west, that usually meant Republicans. They didn't care. Because again, as I illustrated at the beginning of this thread, the purpose of a political party is acquisition of power -- not ideology.

Klan is not politics; ideology is not party; Democrat/Republican today is not Democrat/Republican yesterday. You need to quit sniffin' the pixie dust and touch down in the real world.
The republican party as a party never embrace any klan. David Duke? :rofl:you're joking right? the republican party never supported that wack job.... town counsel? ok whose the KKK delegates at any Republican convention? Most Klansman were Democrats I give you credit for posting those few exceptions though

the "Democratic" party is still the same party. Sorry did they close up shop and start again? Maybe they should pay reparations
The issue is not whether the Republican Party embraced David Duke and other racists in the South but rather why do these racist support the Republican Party? Could it be that the direction of the party is more in line with their beliefs?

Could be the lessor of two evils.

Who is "they"?
Liberal, leftist, scum

Who?

So.... you can't answer the question. You have no idea. Just vague wisps of rhetorical blather about imaginary monsters you can't name. But whoever they are, they're really important and they're everywhere and everybody knows it. Yet they have no names. :lmao:

The reason you talk in circles is because you have no source it came from and place to go with it.
smiley-scared002.gif
You can keep your eyes closed if you like. the Democrat party personally destroyed Herman Cain in his run for presidency nothing on the issues, only personal attacks.

and here....

and here...

More on that here...

and here...

and here....

And the whole point of all that was to shake loose his specious correlation-causation fallacy. Racists have always been by definition social archconservatives. On the surface that would seem to make their past association betwen the South and the DP a bizarre partnershiip --- unless you completely ignore both the function and nature of political parties, and completely ignore our own history.

Liberal
Conservative
Republican
Democrat
Racist

--- Five different things, combinable in at least seven different ways. Seven is apparently more than some can fathom.

Who is "they"?
Liberal, leftist, scum

Who?

So.... you can't answer the question. You have no idea. Just vague wisps of rhetorical blather about imaginary monsters you can't name. But whoever they are, they're really important and they're everywhere and everybody knows it. Yet they have no names. :lmao:

smiley-scared002.gif
You can keep your eyes closed if you like. the Democrat party personally destroyed Herman Cain in his run for presidency nothing on the issues, only personal attacks.

--- and yet you can't document it.

I hear the moon landing was staged too. Also Andy Kaufmann and Elvis are alive but Paul McCartney is dead.

Who is "they"?
Liberal, leftist, scum

Who?
Cain destroyed himself.

"OK, Libya. [pause] President Obama supported the uprising, correct? President Obama called for the removal of Gadhafi. I just wanted to make sure we're talking about the same thing before I say, 'Yes, I agreed' or 'No I didn't agree.' I do not agree with the way he handled it for the following reason — nope, that's a different one. [pause] I gotta go back and see. I got all this stuff twirling around in my head. Specifically, what are you asking me that I agree or not disagree with Obama?" (Nov. 14, in response to a question from the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel editorial board)

smiley-scared002.gif

Who is "they"?
Liberal, leftist, scum

Who?

smiley-scared002.gif
Cain destroyed himself.

Cain quote from Nov. 14, in response to a question from the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel editorial board

"OK, Libya. [pause] President Obama supported the uprising, correct? President Obama called for the removal of Gadhafi. I just wanted to make sure we're talking about the same thing before I say, 'Yes, I agreed' or 'No I didn't agree.' I do not agree with the way he handled it for the following reason — nope, that's a different one. [pause] I gotta go back and see. I got all this stuff twirling around in my head. Specifically, what are you asking me that I agree or not disagree with Obama?"

Who is "they"?
Liberal, leftist, scum

Who?

smiley-scared002.gif

I hear the moon landing was staged too. Also Andy Kaufmann and Elvis are alive but Paul McCartney is dead.

So I have to go through and post all the personal attacks? Were you asleep during the campaign? You must have been. The libs where terrified of Cain, a black, Republican, conservative. Which is why they had to personally destroy him

Blacks reject Cain for good reason - CNN.com

Politico v. Herman Cain in numbers

Senator-Tim-Scott.gif

The racist attacks against Senator Tim Scott keep coming and they aren’t from the right side of the political aisle. In January, the president of the North Carolina Chapter of the NAACP used Martin Luther King Day as an opportunity to attack Scott while delivering a sermon at a church in Scott’s state of South Carolina. In his sermon, the Reverend William Barber II, president of North Carolina’s NAACP chapter said regarding Scott, “A ventriloquist can always find a good dummy.”

Who is "they"?
Liberal, leftist, scum

Who?

smiley-scared002.gif

So I have to go through and post all the personal attacks? Were you asleep during the campaign? You must have been. The libs where terrified of Cain, a black, Republican, conservative. Which is why they had to personally destroy him

Blacks reject Cain for good reason - CNN.com

Politico v. Herman Cain in numbers

You posted a couple of media wags and an NAACP guy. One of the media wags is a guest commenter and the other got his ass fired for going overboard on exactly the kind of bullshit bait you went out to cherrypick. Guess they're supposed to represent "leftist liberals" whatever that is.

You have no idea what a logical fallacy is, do you? Can't tell the difference between a political organization, and a cluster of media clowns whose only job is to talk about political organizations?

Really? Do you buy a product off an infomercial because some washed-up celebrity comes on the screen and tells you to?

So where are your politicians? You know, people who actually represent something besides a sideline shit-stirrer?

Still emptyhanded then?

Last edited:

Who is "they"?
Liberal, leftist, scum

Who?
Cain destroyed himself.

"OK, Libya. [pause] President Obama supported the uprising, correct? President Obama called for the removal of Gadhafi. I just wanted to make sure we're talking about the same thing before I say, 'Yes, I agreed' or 'No I didn't agree.' I do not agree with the way he handled it for the following reason — nope, that's a different one. [pause] I gotta go back and see. I got all this stuff twirling around in my head. Specifically, what are you asking me that I agree or not disagree with Obama?" (Nov. 14, in response to a question from the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel editorial board)

smiley-scared002.gif

Who is "they"?
Liberal, leftist, scum

Who?

smiley-scared002.gif
Cain destroyed himself.

Cain quote from Nov. 14, in response to a question from the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel editorial board

"OK, Libya. [pause] President Obama supported the uprising, correct? President Obama called for the removal of Gadhafi. I just wanted to make sure we're talking about the same thing before I say, 'Yes, I agreed' or 'No I didn't agree.' I do not agree with the way he handled it for the following reason — nope, that's a different one. [pause] I gotta go back and see. I got all this stuff twirling around in my head. Specifically, what are you asking me that I agree or not disagree with Obama?"

Good point. And if he was referring to the whole sexist thing I believe that was brought up by a woman who had a history with Cain. No, hang on, that's not accurate -- it was four women.

What's curious about Herman Cain isn't that particular hypocrisy on the part of his apologists -- it's hearing all the blather about "community organizing" and "lack of experience" from the same voices who claim to have been supporters of a guy who's claim to fame was running a pizza company. Ironical.

As before: whatever works. Having it both ways: Priceless.

Conservatives and Racism

Ultimately conservatives have only themselves to blame regarding anyone's perception that to be conservative is to be racist, however unwarranted or unfair – as this is clearly the consequence, likely unintended, of the right's Faustian bargain struck with extremists on the social right, many of whom, sadly, are racists and have become part of the republican rank and file.

David Duke? He was and still is a Republican and was the Republican Party Chair for St. Tammany Parish. By your logic then, to be Klan today means to be Republican.

Don't the the facts get in your way. Maybe you should go back to plagiarizing people, at least that way you're not passing off information as being the unvarnished truth:

Duke first ran for the Louisiana Senate as a Democrat from a Baton Rouge district in 1975. He received 11,079 votes, a third of those cast.[33] In October 1979, he ran as a Democrat for the 10th District Senate seat and finished second in a three-candidate race with 9,897 votes (26 percent).

In 1988, Duke ran initially in the Democratic presidential primaries. His campaign failed to make much of an impact, with the one notable exception of winning the little-known New Hampshire Vice-Presidential primary​

The point is that when Duke went to run for office (he also ran for President and successfully for state House), he did so as a Republican.

Liar. So, you're a plagiarist, a creationist and a liar.

Forum List

Back