Conservatives and Liberals: A little more civility please

Conservatives and Liberals: The election is over. I think both sides need to stop inflaming this situation. Democrats need to stop the protests, show business tours, and accept the results of the election. Republicans need to stop the name calling, trash talking and other "in your face" behavior. I know it's too much to ask for American voters to behave like civilized people, but hope springs eternal.

Both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton displayed good manners and respect in their speeches immediately after the election. Maybe American voters should do the same.:bye1:

Well the display of 'good manners' ended after election night. Didn't you hear? Trump totally won the popular vote and he didn't scapegoat brown people at all for his over 2 million vote loss.

Civility, sure. Who doesn't want that? However this place is poison and it's never going to happen at USMB.
You mean the Trump landslide?

There's no such thing. He won the election on a technicality, just like Bush the first time.
Only left wingers view the Constitution as a "technicality."

Stop jizzing all over the Constitution and pretending you love it.

Conservatives and Liberals: The election is over. I think both sides need to stop inflaming this situation. Democrats need to stop the protests, show business tours, and accept the results of the election. Republicans need to stop the name calling, trash talking and other "in your face" behavior. I know it's too much to ask for American voters to behave like civilized people, but hope springs eternal.

Both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton displayed good manners and respect in their speeches immediately after the election. Maybe American voters should do the same.:bye1:

Well the display of 'good manners' ended after election night. Didn't you hear? Trump totally won the popular vote and he didn't scapegoat brown people at all for his over 2 million vote loss.

Civility, sure. Who doesn't want that? However this place is poison and it's never going to happen at USMB.

There's no such thing. He won the election on a technicality, just like Bush the first time.
Are you retarded? The electoral college isn't a technicality. It's the only way to win a presidential race.

The electoral college is a sham that needs to end. Trump lost the most important part of democratic elections, votes.
Win a majority and pass a constitutional amendment...until then, shut the fuck up...thanks....

Hardcore partisan ideologues always claim a "mandate", regardless of how close the vote actually is. It's just an excuse to shove as much of their agenda down our throats as they possibly can. Then, when they over-interpret their "mandate" and go too far, they get voted out. Ideologues don't learn, they just keep blindly & narcissistically pushing in their direction no matter what.
You mean like the Trump landslide mandate?
And, right on cue. Again.

This is how they see him.

trump-gladiator-596x283.jpg
And we see you like this.....don't fall too hard.....

View attachment 100791

Are you for real? You just keep proving my point.

You got white junk on your chin....don't use the constitution to clean up your Obamas mess again.....

Are you retarded? The electoral college isn't a technicality. It's the only way to win a presidential race.

The electoral college is a sham that needs to end. Trump lost the most important part of democratic elections, votes.
Win a majority and pass a constitutional amendment...until then, shut the fuck up...thanks....

May not need a constitutional amendment to render the EC meaningless. In the mean time I'll keep pointing out that Trump is unpopular and lost the popular vote by over 2 million people

So bitter! Hillary is a sham and that's why Trump won a landslide in the electoral college.

Hardcore partisan ideologues always claim a "mandate", regardless of how close the vote actually is. It's just an excuse to shove as much of their agenda down our throats as they possibly can. Then, when they over-interpret their "mandate" and go too far, they get voted out. Ideologues don't learn, they just keep blindly & narcissistically pushing in their direction no matter what.
You mean like the Trump landslide mandate?
And, right on cue. Again.

This is how they see him.

trump-gladiator-596x283.jpg
And we see you like this.....don't fall too hard.....

View attachment 100791

Are you for real? You just keep proving my point.
What point is that child?

You got white junk on your chin....don't use the constitution to clean up your Obamas mess again.....

You're going to have to work on your originality.

We can follow the constitution and keep check on big corpoirate power at the same time by limiting their influence.
What is "keep check on big corporate power" supposed to mean? Are you expecting him to come down hard on business? Massive tax increases? What?

May not need a constitutional amendment to render the EC meaningless. In the mean time I'll keep pointing out that Trump is unpopular and lost the popular vote by over 2 million people
If you don't intend on pissing on the constitution like normal, you certainly do....

Won't matter for the next 40 years anyway.....

So defending the Constitution is "jizzing all over it?"

You're obviously a douche bag leftwinger.

You're going to have to work on your originality.
Well, I am chatting with you after all....:lol:

It's called dirty politics, it's called lying to voters, which is a fair characterization of Clinton's entire political career.

There is no lie. They stated they do not believe the results of any recount are going to change the election. That doesn't mean that if a recount takes place they aren't going to want to ensure votes are counted accurately.

Hell, Trump wins and he can't even be satisfied with the results.

We saw over the past 8 years how many americans cannot lose with any grace or dignity, now we know they cannot even win and be good sports about it. This is a very unhealthy society, and it's getting worse and will probably continue to.
It's a great society and it will be even greater now that the Clintons are gone.

I thought Trump campaigned on how the country wasn't great.
The country is great but the Obama administration isn't and Clinton clearly had no idea how to help the country recover from Obama.

If only Obama hadn't helped the country recover from GW.

Awwww.....your Hillary lost, snowflake.......

U.S. Constitution Toilet Paper

The whole system is a sham. It is reserved only for multi millionaires, billionaires etc. Where is the person working their butts off for 40 grand? That says a lot about this so called great nation.

There is no lie. They stated they do not believe the results of any recount are going to change the election. That doesn't mean that if a recount takes place they aren't going to want to ensure votes are counted accurately.

Hell, Trump wins and he can't even be satisfied with the results.

We saw over the past 8 years how many americans cannot lose with any grace or dignity, now we know they cannot even win and be good sports about it. This is a very unhealthy society, and it's getting worse and will probably continue to.
It's a great society and it will be even greater now that the Clintons are gone.

I thought Trump campaigned on how the country wasn't great.
The country is great but the Obama administration isn't and Clinton clearly had no idea how to help the country recover from Obama.

If only Obama hadn't helped the country recover from GW.
He does have a few more weeks left to try....:lol:

So bitter! Hillary is a sham and that's why Trump won a landslide in the electoral college.

He won in a landslide? He got less electoral votes than Obama in 2012 and I wouldn't call that a landslide.

Anyway, it's not about Clinton, it's about keeping Trump accountable.

U.S. Constitution Toilet Paper
I'll bet you buy it by the ton.

Forum List

Back