Conservative woman kicks and punches her horse

The lib public teachers refuse to allow gun safety to be taught in school
I favor teaching gun safety along with a good first aid class in every high school.

Imagine the lives that would be saved. High school grads would be qualified to perform first aid. They also would have completed a gun safety class which many states require in order to get a concealed carry license.

I favor teaching gun safety along with a good first aid class in every high school.

Imagine the lives that would be saved. High school grads would be qualified to perform first aid. They also would have completed a gun safety class which many states require in order to get a concealed carry license.
The public safety benefits would be huge.

The education establishment wants to ban private ownetship pf guns

They are not interested in gun safety

Right, people you don't like or agree with must be Conservatives. Got it.
I have a few conservative friends. They are ok, just took a wrong turn at some point in their lives.
But I have lived here forever and have a decent understanding of the UK class system. This girl is a tory.

I have a few conservative friends. They are ok, just took a wrong turn at some point in their lives.
But I have lived here forever and have a decent understanding of the UK class system. This girl is a tory.
You have Conservative friends ? I bet they love being called scum. People like you scream diversity, as long as it's your kind of diversity and excludes people who don't agree with you.

You have Conservative friends ? I bet they love being called scum. People like you scream diversity, as long as it's your kind of diversity and excludes people who don't agree with you.
They are leftovers from the time when conservatism was respectable. Many years ago of course.

Forum List

Back