Conservative talkers getting a taste of their own medicine

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Pretty amusing listening to Levin and Rush recently. Trump supporters are calling in and bitching at them when they say something positive about Cruz and Cruz supporters call in and bitch at them when they say something positive about Trump. This party is eating itself.

The AMAZING thing is that the hosts don't seem to realize that they themselves created this.

The callers are sounding exactly like the host they're calling, only they're taking the host to task for being for the "wrong" guy.

This echo chamber stuff is fascinating. A world unto itself.

So if there was a liberal talker out there of any consequence, Hillary and Bernie supporters wouldn't call in with the same complaints when they felt a host favored the opposition?

Some of you dimocrats are blind lunatics.

So if there was a liberal talker out there of any consequence, Hillary and Bernie supporters wouldn't call in with the same complaints when they felt a host favored the opposition?

Some of you dimocrats are blind lunatics.
Liberals don't like having propaganda screamed at them. It's why liberal talk radio failed and why MSNBC tanks in the ratings.

I listened to the whole Rush show yesterday and the OP is full of it. Rush hasn't backed anyone at this point, he usually doesn't and the callers are taking anything positive about Trump or Cruz as an endorsement. Doesn't sound weird to me and I have no idea how it's a taste of their own medicine.

I listened to the whole Rush show yesterday and the OP is full of it. Rush hasn't backed anyone at this point, he usually doesn't and the callers are taking anything positive about Trump or Cruz as an endorsement. Doesn't sound weird to me and I have no idea how it's a taste of their own medicine.
Did you hear this morning, after taking a call yesterday (while you say you were listening) from a caller angry he was backing the wrong guy, make a BIG DEAL, ALL THE WAY THROUGH HIS SHOW, FROM BEGINNING TO END, about he was not going to interject his opinion on the candidates any more because it upset so many people?

Just like I said?

Or did you miss that, too?

Here, let me help: Rush Self-Imposes Ban on Opining About the Big Lewandowski Story, Maybe Others Like These on Amnesty for Illegals and a Hoaxer's Push for Guns at the RNC - The Rush Limbaugh Show

And did you hear Hannity's ENTIRE OPENING MONOLOGUE today, in which he SPECIFICALLY decried all the anger and finger-pointing within the GOP, saying he was tired of hearing it from his listeners?

Just like I said?

And I pointed it out the DAY BEFORE they did it.

DAMN I'm good.

:laugh:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back