The far left is finally getting a taste of its own medicine? (re: palestine censorship)

Oct 3, 2023
I can't help but think that the Left is getting a taste of their own medicine. No matter what side you fall on, I think we can all agree that government censorship and censorship from Instagram, Facebook, etc. is not a good thing. But that's exactly what is happening right now to many Pro Palestinian posts.

I think you can be Pro Palestine and still hate Hamas. You can want non combatants on both sides to live. The average Palestinian citizen has no say in what Hamas does... complaining about it is likely a death sentence. So I don't think people should be so quick to condemn people who simply want to find a way to keep innocent people from dying.

But we can't even discuss that because that's not the narrative the government wants... so it's doing the same thing it did when the right was going against the narrative. Even mentioning stuff about anti-vax, anti-mask, etc. was enough to get people banned from social media sites. The government forced people to get the vaccine or lose their jobs... people were arrested for gathering in large groups outside. All this while the left praised this heavy handed approach.

Now the tables are turned... what they've loved for a long time is finally biting them in the ass. Even employers are firing people for having Pro Palestine views. They are being cancelled for their views. This is exactly from their own playbook.... as much as I hate to see it, it might be the only way they will ever realize that pushing for this in the past wasn't a good idea.

Thoughts?

The Right is anti-government, -vax, -mask, etc.?
The Left is pro-government, -censorship, -authoritarian, etc.?

What are you? Lemme guess.. libertarian? Martian?

Martians.jpg

Or on a true story? o_O

When I see anti-Jew tripe being spouted here it's more often from liberal sources such as AP, CNN, or MSN. They don't hide their their intentions much.

Forum List

Back