Insurance Co's Get A Taste Of Their Own Medicine

No moving the goal posts, insurance covers ALL preventative care. Your point is taken though.

If the goalposts moved it was only because of a misunderstanding. Overall healthcare costs would go down a lot if more people saw a doctor regularly and got the care they need early. A lot of people just wait until it's a disaster and go to the ER.

EDIT: Oh, and more preventative care would save a lot of lives too, not that that matters to conservatives.

Last edited:
No moving the goal posts, insurance covers ALL preventative care. Your point is taken though.
The things I do to take care of myself do not need to cost that much money, and I do not need or want the involvement of insurance executives in my personal toiletries, intimate self-care.

In other words I don't need the government-mandated intimate help with the shit-shower-and-shave routine.

I wonder how long it will before we see the insurance companies with their hands out wanting the government to bail them out?

Then I wonder how long it will be before they do.

I'd bet you that is already in the current 908 billion dollar bill that Bernie is unhappy about.

I wonder how long it will before we see the insurance companies with their hands out wanting the government to bail them out?

Too bad so many Americans are too stupid to realize universal healthcare would cost them less in taxes than they currently shell out for insurance, especially because more preventative care would drive down the cost of healthcare by magnitudes. We're the only first world nation on Earth without a national healthcare system. We're keeping it real with countries like Syria and Afghanistan.
Bullshit if you really want the cost of healthcare to be affordable the only way to do it is by eliminating all the middlemen who add nothing but cost and corruption. Get the government to hell out of it altogether and make healthcare insurance illegal for the con it is. Costs will naturally come crashing back to earth because they'd have to by necessity. That is unless all of the healthcare providers are willing to starve themselves to death.
Oddly enough I remember when it was this way when I was a kid and healthcare wasn't nearly the crisis it is today. Doctors often even made house calls. Then the situation was destroyed with both greed and stupidity.

AGREE.png
Not only was my life likely saved by a 2AM house call when I was a kid, but years ago I remember going to a doctor and offering to pay cash for the visit and being told it was actually cheaper if I paid them cash than going through an insurance company!

They used to ask you how you intend to pay, now the doctor's office asks you what insurance you have. They try to act like they are doing you a favor dealing with the Ins. Co's but they are set up for that, they have an entire staff just for that and try offering them cash now-- they will likely be ANNOYED.

Too bad so many Americans are too stupid to realize universal healthcare would cost them less in taxes than they currently shell out for insurance, especially because more preventative care would drive down the cost of healthcare by magnitudes. We're the only first world nation on Earth without a national healthcare system. We're keeping it real with countries like Syria and Afghanistan.
Every true.

So you mean to tell me some over-educated sex offender creep fucked you over as a kid, and accepted cash bribes on top of billing your insurance? The Finns don't mince words. Doctors have stumps for penises.

My, that's an awfully large hole you got there in your head!

I bet it whistles when the wind blows!

Bullshit if you really want the cost of healthcare to be affordable the only way to do it is by eliminating all the middlemen who add nothing but cost and corruption. Get the government to hell out of it altogether and make healthcare insurance illegal for the con it is. Costs will naturally come crashing back to earth because they'd have to by necessity. That is unless all of the healthcare providers are willing to starve themselves to death.
Oddly enough I remember when it was this way when I was a kid and healthcare wasn't nearly the crisis it is today. Doctors often even made house calls. Then the situation was destroyed with both greed and stupidity.

Meanwhile almost every country on Earth with a national healthcare system is happier than Americans are with their healthcare on average. In Finland I believe it is around 94% approval.
Bullshit! How many of these countries have you even been too? I've been to Findland numerous times and went about every two months on a regular basis. When was your last trip, commie? I've been to more than most and even had a heart attack in one of them.
If you dont know what you're talking about and have no first hand experience with it, butt the fuck out and shut the fuck up.

Bullshit! How many of these countries have you even been too? I've been to Findland numerous times and went about every two months on a regular basis. When was your last trip, commie? I've been to more than most and even had a heart attack in one of them.
If you dont know what you're talking about and have no first hand experience with it, butt the fuck out and shut the fuck up.

Your aggressiveness and vulgarity is a tell for your ignorance.

Are you going to get wall street out of health care? If not your plan doesn't work and really, it's never going to happen.

Conservatives don't have real solutions. In the end they don't give a fuck because they're social Darwinists. They just want to shit on the floor and rub your nose in it.
Progs have solutions. But it ends up costing ten dollars for every dollar that can be gotten. Get costs under control. I think most people would end up accepting universal coverage. But we are not Finland. They are mostly a monogamous healthy and more honest people. We have endless media/entertainers/politicians/elites who stir the shitt for every damn thing we do and a diverse population who would find that reason to their liking. The costs behind the scenes will increase massively. When you go to the cities, the ambulances alone are using their sirens 24 hours a day in an almost non stop surreal existence. There are endless people who have cost the system millions of dollars in health care and more. There is always another side to agendas. The massive amounts of males getting impoverished in all cultures will at some point be a magnet for a despot as there are always avenues of retribution for political movements gone insane.

Are you going to get wall street out of health care? If not your plan doesn't work and really, it's never going to happen.

Conservatives don't have real solutions. In the end they don't give a fuck because they're social Darwinists. They just want to shit on the floor and rub your nose in it.
Progs have solutions. But it ends up costing ten dollars for every dollar that can be gotten. Get costs under control. I think most people would end up accepting universal coverage.

If Obamacare had addressed costs and had actually brought down costs to people it would be far more popular today.

I'm still waiting on my $2500 savings.

I hate insurance companies, they are all bloodsucking leeches who exploit other people's fears and insecurities to suck them dry of money then use any and every excuse to not pay out on claims no matter how small the technicality, getting filthy rich in the process!

Well, it looks like what goes around finally comes around and now several insurance companies which insure Major League Baseball (MLB) against losses are getting a taste of their own medicine. Apparently MLB lost a lot of money over the summer due to shutdowns and restrictions, and the League and all the teams took a look at their policies, and

THERE WAS NOTHING IN THE POLICIES EXCLUDING COVID-19 as a cause of loss against concessions from ticket sales, parking sales, food sales, beer sales, etc., so they all filed claims for billions-- --

-- -- -- and the insurance companies have refused to pay!

So now AIG, Factory Mutual and Interstate Fire and Casualty Company are all being sued by the baseball league and all the teams! I love it!

Apparently, the League's policies are supposed to cover "ALL" risks, and Covid-19 is a risk, and the carriers put nothing in the policies which EXCLUDES losses from viral pandemics! View attachment 425440

That's what leftists say.

Why do you hate capitalism so much?

I hate insurance companies, they are all bloodsucking leeches who exploit other people's fears and insecurities to suck them dry of money then use any and every excuse to not pay out on claims no matter how small the technicality, getting filthy rich in the process!

Well, it looks like what goes around finally comes around and now several insurance companies which insure Major League Baseball (MLB) against losses are getting a taste of their own medicine. Apparently MLB lost a lot of money over the summer due to shutdowns and restrictions, and the League and all the teams took a look at their policies, and

THERE WAS NOTHING IN THE POLICIES EXCLUDING COVID-19 as a cause of loss against concessions from ticket sales, parking sales, food sales, beer sales, etc., so they all filed claims for billions-- --

-- -- -- and the insurance companies have refused to pay!

So now AIG, Factory Mutual and Interstate Fire and Casualty Company are all being sued by the baseball league and all the teams! I love it!

Apparently, the League's policies are supposed to cover "ALL" risks, and Covid-19 is a risk, and the carriers put nothing in the policies which EXCLUDES losses from viral pandemics! View attachment 425440

Insurance of any kind is nothing but a con game. Especially healhcare. Insurance should be made illegal just as any other form of thievery and criminal fraud is.

Urine idiot.

Get wall street out of the equation for one.

How?
If the costs are not brought under control, when there is a national health insurance, then the government is going to be on the hook with massive increases in medical services. Which at point will mean medical service will be rationed to the public. Reforms in law suits and corruption in all ways medical treatment can be given is a must.

People are suited and tied in any number of licensed, registered, and bonded professions, and the insurance industry is always hard at work cutting hair into risk and into an expectation of vice.

Forum List

Back