Conservative Talk Show Host Phil Valentine Dies After Battle With Covid-19, His Employer Says

You are a sick person.

All anyone has to do is sign on to MSN or AOL.

That's where I found it. I didn't go looking for it. It came up on the home page news feed.

View attachment 529361

View attachment 529363

You are such a sick person. You don't give a damn about people dying from this virus.

All you care about is that people know about it. You don't want people to know the toll this virus has taken on our nation and our people.

My favorite aunt died of the virus in April 2020 in the first wave.

I know what people go through.

I DON'T WANT MORE PEOPLE TO HAVE TO ENDURE THE HELL MY FAMILY ENDURED.

Can you understand a person being selfless and putting other people before themself?

Or are you still so selfish and wrapped up in your own pathetic life you don't give a damn about anyone but yourself?

Stop the hate. People are dying. This isn't a political thing. This is a public health thing.

It's disgusting to see you attacking someone who is trying to help save lives.

LEARN FROM THE DEATH OF VALENTINE. DON'T MAKE HIS MISTAKE.
Shut the hell up. You are a disgusting pig who searches for deaths nationwide so you can cry about Trump supporters and virtue signal. No we don’t give a damn about you. You’re disgusting.

The 4 digits are out in mass right now.
4 digits have 4 number after their name, it’s how they get identified for payment. It seems they dont get paid after 12th post . They throw themselves into a thread and stay mostly there for an hour or so, posting rapidly, and then gone for the day.
Notice how very few posters have 1,2,3,5 digits after their name versus disproportionate with 4

Don’t die of “I did my own research.” Talk to your doctor, not to your Google searches. Get vaccinated against COVID. Mask up in crowds and indoor spaces. Social distance. Stay healthy, alive and don’t spread this plague to other people.

Or maybe he just caught the virus that so many are catching and became one of the few that is crowding hospitals, yes that’s really too, I know from the source. And maybe his life would have been saved if he had the shot. Why do you idiots take the position against being safe during a crisis?. All that does is prolong things. You know that don’t you?

Your side has done nothing but lie about Covid.

The CDC documents you lied 94% of the time about Covid deaths.

You are lying and censoring truth about how many have been murdered by your fraud vax, last reported mid July at 11.9k plus over a thousand fetus.

You are 100% lying about kids this time, trying to scare moms who do not understand basic science.

Valentine did not die of Covid. That is the only thing we can be certain about here.

The percentage of unvaccinated in hospitals right is in the high 90%. I got that from nurse yesterday, not the media that you will surely call fake news

First off I would like you to search where I have ever said something is fake news and when you fail to find anything like that, well then kiss my ass then!

Second, you and Dana7360 have yet to explain why the two of you are more concerned about Trumpsters not being vaccinated and not worried about Blacks and Hispanics that refuse to be vaccinated or even wear masks?

Is it because you care more about the idiotic white loser that voted for Trump than the Black and Hispanics that make up a good amount of the left voting block?

I can provide links of where the message is failing with Blacks and Hispanics and yet those like you and the OP ignore this while whining about Trumpsters being as ignorant and stupid!

Your side has done nothing but lie about Covid.

The CDC documents you lied 94% of the time about Covid deaths.

You are lying and censoring truth about how many have been murdered by your fraud vax, last reported mid July at 11.9k plus over a thousand fetus.

You are 100% lying about kids this time, trying to scare moms who do not understand basic science.

Valentine did not die of Covid. That is the only thing we can be certain about here.
I havent lied once, you are grossly misinformed and I bet you can’t back up any of those ridiculous claims you just made. I dig in with people like you all the time and when pressed for details and explanations yall always get silent or angry

Stupid people make really stupid choices.

Sometimes those stupid bad choices result in very bad consequences.

I wish people would protect themselves.

What kind of "conservative" was the "late" Phil Valentine?

Was he a big supporter of W and the war on "terror?"

Curious that he would suddenly veer towards libertarianism on masks and murderous fraud vax, and then fully cooperate with the bogus fake news narrative of the moment....

Most likely scenario here - Valentine (valentein-lol) like the Capitol police officer, is not dead... But now living on the West Bank next to col osman, Simon Elliot, and Mike Pentz.....

Stupid people make really stupid choices.

Sometimes those stupid bad choices result in very bad consequences.

I wish people would protect themselves.
People who endured allergic reactions to flu shots such as a shock syndrome or got the disease can't take Covid shots. I know because I had nothing but illness both times I took flu shots and a few years back a super duper pneumonia shot. I just wear masks and carry hand sanitizer that I use before and after going to the store, church, etc. When I go to the gymn they provide sanitizers and rolls of web cleaners for wiping down gymn equipment and handles on lifting equipment and rowing machines. So far, so good. My cousin sticks close home also because cases are up in her county.

Prayers up for all those who somehow get the disease in any of its mutant forms. They say washing the hands is very important to preventing the disease. Please thoroughly wash with soap and water or hand sanitizer after touching doorknobs and door rails or even the door itself. A three dollar bottle of hand sanitizer well used is far better than doing nothing to stop viruses spread by touch or contact with a doorknob at a busy store. Bless those stores that have sanitizer stations and someone out front where wheeled baskets come and go sanitizing used handles for use by the public. If we were this careful after school resumes in the fall we might chase away waves of influenza and the common cold. Stay well everyone. :huddle:

Don’t die of “I did my own research.” Talk to your doctor, not to your Google searches. Get vaccinated against COVID. Mask up in crowds and indoor spaces. Social distance. Stay healthy, alive and don’t spread this plague to other people.
There is no plague its the flu silly. And since when did Dimmers start going up to people in crowds and coughing on them? Regular people never did that.

Please be my Valentine!

That is not only a warm, sweet, sometimes romantic sentiment people express in mid-February on a frilly, red card. It’s also the name of a third-century saint who literally lost his head, a ninth-century pope whose reign lasted only 40 days, three Roman emperors, a very good Mexican hot sauce… and a tiny town in Texas.

That town has a genuinely sweet story to tell and a unique role to play in the sending of thousands of Valentine’s Day sentiments to people around the world. Valentine, Texas, population 217, was founded by the Southern Pacific Railroad in the 1880s and reportedly was named for one of the corporation’s big shareholders. Nothing romantic about that.

But in recent years, would-be cupids have turned the town’s name and – believe it or not – its one-room post office into a center of affectionate expression. What happened is that romantics from distant places began to batch-up their pre-addressed, stamped Valentines and zip them to this postal outpost way out on the Texas-Mexico border. Why? Because, to give their sentimental missives extra oomph, they wanted them to bear the special touch of being mailed from an actual place named Valentine.

The greatest thing about our public postal workers is that they literally deliver, and the Valentine branch goes the extra mile to provide this loving gesture – at no extra charge. Ismelda Ornelas, Postmaster of the 79854 office, handstamps each envelope herself. Indeed, the Valentine post office is now officially designated the “Love Station.” Moreover, the local school district holds an annual art contest among students to design each year’s Valentine postmark, which is then stamped on each envelope.

See, while the media tells us our world is going to hell, here’s another grassroots example of loving, creative people going the other way. Happy Valentine’s Day!

He questioned the necessity of the vaccines. He said his odds of dying from the virus was probably way less than one percent.

He was wrong.

My heart goes out to everyone who loved him and depended on him. No one should have to lose someone they love to this virus.

I wish he had been vaccinated.

From the article:

"He recognizes now that him not getting the vaccination has probably caused a bunch of other people not to get vaccinated," he said in the interview. "And that he regrets."

"This is a real threat, it is a real public health crisis and it is something that if he had to do over again ... his cavalier attitude wouldn't have been what it was and he would have gotten vaccinated and encouraged everybody to get vaccinated," he added.

Actually he was right. Less than 1% mortality. He just happened to fall into that 1%.

There were loads of these threads.. Right wing gobshites were dropping like flies at the time. America lost a whple generation of stupid lying bastards.
Phil would still have been with us if he had got vaxxed.

There were loads of these threads.. Right wing gobshites were dropping like flies at the time. America lost a whple generation of stupid lying bastards.
Phil would still have been with us if he had got vaxxed.
Leftyvirus killed only those with other health issues or with Dimocrat governors in their state.

1% of 300 million is… 3 million people. That a lot or a little to you?
Given losing 1% is axiomatically not enough for the remaining 99% to worry about then we could certainly do without those raking in $500K/yr and more.

Forum List

Back