Conservative Superstar Nick Fuentes Says America Needs A Dictatorship

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

I wonder why a guy who is a self-proclaimed white supremacist, Nazi sympathizer and holocaust denier is so bummed out that Republicans didn't have a Red Wave? Does he think the Republican party is on his side? Does he think his views and policy beliefs line up with Conservatives?

So since Republicans didn't do well in this election cycle he wants to abolish our democratic representative style of government and replace it with a dictatorship?? Sounds kinda fascist to me, but that can't be true because I was told by Republicans that Biden and the Dems are the fascists...hmmm...

So since Republicans didn't do well in this election cycle he wants to abolish our democratic representative style of government and replace it with a dictatorship?? Sounds kinda fascist to me, but that can't be true because I was told by Republicans that Biden and the Dems are the fascists...hmmm...
Republicans adopted a strategy of strike first with accusations of your own flaws.
Such as if a candidate or politician is a womanizer (think Bill Clinton), then they accuse their opponent of being a womanizer. It doesn't have to be true, but that keep putting it out there.

When their opponent strikes back with a womanizing accusations, it sounds like it's in retaliation, and people dismiss it.

So when republicans wrongfully accusing democrats of being fascist, it's to dull democrats rightful accusation of republicans being the fascists.

I wonder why a guy who is a self-proclaimed white supremacist, Nazi sympathizer and holocaust denier is so bummed out that Republicans didn't have a Red Wave? Does he think the Republican party is on his side? Does he think his views and policy beliefs line up with Conservatives?

Who ?

Fuentes is orchestrating the reviolution from his parents basement. He claims to be a millionaire but lives with his parents.

For someone Trumpers on here claim to not know -- he sure has a lot of prominent Trumpers flocking to him...

And its always Republicans having to distance themselves from this white supremacist, when they are caught on the same stage with that white supremacist, pushing the same rhetoric he pushes...no wonder he thinks Republicans are on his side...

I have NEVER heard of this guy before. He sounds like an idiot.

Moron....as anyone who posts here knows, I am as ultra conservative as you get, and I have no idea who that guy is..........so....you guys are trying to take some bizzaro guy no one in Republican circles or conservative circles have actually heard of and trying to make him a thing.......you tried "Qanon," that didn't work......"Christian Nationalist," is also failing......so now this? You dopes...

Soros tax exempt Media Matters must be working overtime. Second post and same photo. Say what you want about Fuentes but he never said it. It's an interpretation by somebody named Brian Cohen.

Moron....as anyone who posts here knows, I am as ultra conservative as you get, and I have no idea who that guy is..........so....you guys are trying to take some bizzaro guy no one in Republican circles or conservative circles have actually heard of and trying to make him a thing.......you tried "Qanon," that didn't work......"Christian Nationalist," is also failing......so now this? You dopes...
Sure bro.

0_zthutitled[1].jpg

Indeed.
Whereas, in reality, they're both warmongering, fascist parties in denial. Difference? The Dems pretend to hate Russia, the Reps pretend to hate China. Emphasis on "pretend."
You pretend to make a reasonable post and it comes out stupid.

Being an edgelord contrarian makes you look cool I think....
Thanks, but honestly not trying to be. Whatever August West actually meant to say, I forgive him. Nature simply compels us all to fart now and then. However, some seem to be saying they've never heard of Bryan Tyler Cohen, some Nick Fuentes. I fart very specifically in their general direction.

Forum List

Back