Conservative publication labels Trump 'unfit for power again' in scathing editorial

it’s always so weird how you refer to folks in govt as Gods

with that said it’s clear she finally caved and sold out to propagandist
Only because boot lickers like you worship and bow to your knees for men like Trump.

I notice you run from threads where the right wingers, racist and conservatives make nasty statements about black folks, why are you scared to comment in those threads.

Only because boot lickers like you worship and bow to your knees for men like Trump.

I notice you run from threads where the right wingers, racist and conservatives make nasty statements about black folks, why are you scared to comment in those threads.
haha yeah people like me “worship” then …geez

i’ve been on many threads where you have showed your bigotry and confront it

haha yeah people like me “worship” then …geez

i’ve been on many threads where you have showed your bigotry and confront it
That's just it you are quick to attack someone black IF you think they made a racist remark, but then your boot licking ass runs and hides when these white, racist right wingers spew racist remarks.

That's just it you are quick to attack someone black IF you think they made a racist remark, but then your boot licking ass runs and hides when these white, racist right wingers spew racist remarks.
not true at all…i’ve called out xiden and others for being racist too

haha once again you can’t help yourself
Let's see what you think about this Struth.

[IMG alt="Friends"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/m/38/38296.jpg?1342392310[/IMG]

Friends

Gold Member​

JoinedJul 15, 2012Messages1,705Reaction score307Points130
No Turtleshit, I call you a racist based on your racist ass comments about black and brown folks.
Superbadbrutha, I have never known a Hispanic or an Oriental who liked blacks. I have never known a white person with extensive experience with blacks who liked blacks. Why do you think this is true? Is it irrational color prejudice, or is it because blacks commit lots of crimes against us, and have lots of illegitimate children that we are expected to support on welfare?

If proximity to Negroes dispelled prejudice against them, Southern whites would be the least prejudiced people in the United States. The civil rights legislation was forced on whites with extensive experience with blacks by whites with little experience with you people.

Let's see what you think about this Struth.

[IMG alt="Friends"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/m/38/38296.jpg?1342392310[/IMG]

Friends

Gold Member​

JoinedJul 15, 2012Messages1,705Reaction score307Points130

Superbadbrutha, I have never known a Hispanic or an Oriental who liked blacks. I have never known a white person with extensive experience with blacks who liked blacks. Why do you think this is true? Is it irrational color prejudice, or is it because blacks commit lots of crimes against us, and have lots of illegitimate children that we are expected to support on welfare?

If proximity to Negroes dispelled prejudice against them, Southern whites would be the least prejudiced people in the United States. The civil rights legislation was forced on whites with extensive experience with blacks by whites with little experience with you people.
i disagree with thin

Forum List

Back