Conservative Hero Tucker Carlson Attacks Super Patriot Lindsey Graham

The confirmation was saved and politicians were not killed due to the bravery of the police. The intent was clear.

I know that you are stupid but I struggle to understand how the use of force to overturn a free and fair election could be described as anything other than fascism.

These people are fascists and acting as fascists. There is no other description appropriate.
and speaking of Tucker and fascism......I also would like to remind our fellow conservatives about this.....

"On Thursday night, Carlson took these arguments a step further by agreeing with a guest, Jesse Kelly, who confidently asserted that the U.S. will “pick a fascist [leader] within 10 to 20 years.”

Kelly replied. “I have said this before, and I’m telling you I’m worried that I’m right, the right is going to pick a fascist within 10 to 20 years.” Carlson chimed in to say that Kelly’s prediction was “right,” before the guest added that the U.S. has “60, 70 million of us. We’re not a tiny minority"

Conservatives are notorious for accusing others of doing shit THEY THEMSELVES FLAT OUT ADMIT they are heading towards...

So I am ASKING YOU -- did Capitol police treat Ashli Babbit with kid gloves or no??

No....She was shot dead in cold blood....And fascist peckerheads like you make cheap excuses for her murder.
Another moron who doesn't understand what fascist mean...

The fascists would be the ones who tried to storm the Capitol with hopes they could intimidate Congress and the VP into overturning the election.....the last time something remotely close to this happening was in 1898 -- when fascists successfully overturned an election because they were mad too many black folks voted and got elected....

If folks that looked like these folks stormed the Capitol to intimidate Congress from doing something....dic suckers like you would be jerking off to the footage of them being shot...because they will definitely be getting shot....so fuck what you whining about...

sikhs-around-the-world-are-really-embarrassed-about-that-golden-temple-sword-fight-1402352158.jpg

Tucker was right to slap Graham around. Graham is a phony. I remember when he partnered with Teddy and McCain to flood the country with cheap, illegal alien labor and give them amnesty. I remember when he sung the praise of Kagan and Sotomayor during their confirmation. And even though he kissed Trump's ass when he was President, he's an obvious neocon and Lincoln project wanna be.

Let me know where race was mentioned anywhere in this thread??

Aside from the the comment in which you mentioned it...

I'll wait
Okay
.but wait a minute Tuck.....I vaguely remember you having no problems with unarmed protesters being shot if they fit a certain demo...
Don't act like you're not talking about race here. YOU KNOW YOU ARE. That's all you can do.

Another moron who doesn't understand what fascist mean...

The fascists would be the ones who tried to storm the Capitol with hopes they could intimidate Congress and the VP into overturning the election.....the last time something remotely close to this happening was in 1898 -- when fascists successfully overturned an election because they were mad too many black folks voted and got elected....

If folks that looked like these folks stormed the Capitol to intimidate Congress from doing something....dic suckers like you would be jerking off to the footage of them being shot...because they will definitely be getting shot....so fuck what you whining about...

View attachment 560628
I understand what it means just fine....And you're a prime example of one, fucking fascist.

So fuclk you and the fucking fascist horse you rode in on, Buckwheat.

Conservative Tucker wanted unarmed protestors be shot before....

Conservative Tucker also cheerlead talks of shooting unarmed brown people at the border...

Conservative Tucker is full of shit....

What I do know is that there are plenty of receipts with "conservatives" calling for unarmed people to be shot..and not just protesters....especially if those unarmed people makes insecure cucks feel threatened and afraid...
When did he do that? in what context? Can you provide the video? He's on TV so I would image that would be easy

Folks can disagree...frankly, I do think urging law enforcement to use deadly force against unarmed people is the wrong position to have.

Do you think police should use deadly force against unarmed people?
Do you think that a crowd of angry people can't kill you with their bare hands?

Besides, they were not unarmed. They just didn't carry firearms.

So I am ASKING YOU -- did Capitol police treat Ashli Babbit with kid gloves or no??

No....She was shot dead in cold blood....And fascist peckerheads like you make cheap excuses for her murder.
I think the blood was pretty hot by this time. She played a stupid game and won a stupid prize. In her arrogance she never believed that the Capitol Police would ever really shoot anyone, especially a White woman.

She fucked around and found out.

Tucker was right to slap Graham around. Graham is a phony. I remember when he partnered with Teddy and McCain to flood the country with cheap, illegal alien labor and give them amnesty. I remember when he sung the praise of Kagan and Sotomayor during their confirmation. And even though he kissed Trump's ass when he was President, he's an obvious neocon and Lincoln project wanna be.
Then why were all of you so fucking quiet? Oh, that's right, he has an R next to his name.

I understand what it means just fine....And you're a prime example of one, fucking fascist.

So fuclk you and the fucking fascist horse you rode in on, Buckwheat.
This is really the weakest and most pathetic type of posting. You haven't improved your shit since the Hannity Forum days, still just accusing the other side of whatever it is that you are guilty of.

Hey chuckles - give me a single example of a Liberal being a Fascist.

Why do you keep dodging the question??

Stop running from what you said......allow me to re-center you before you wade further off in your deflection of bullshit...

YOU SAID:

Using force to protect property is well within our legal and cultural norms.

However, it is a major break with recent practice, where we have been using kid gloves with rioters.

Actually, kind of. Waiting until the mob had breached the building, before using force, is still kind of using kid gloves.

A professional, organized, well trained and well equipped police force should be able to secure a building against a small and weak mob.

IF, over the prior 4 years, we had a policy of FUCKING STOPPING rioters from rioting, imo, the 1/6 riot would not have even happened.

The confirmation was saved and politicians were not killed due to the bravery of the police. The intent was clear.

It is highly unlikely that a mob of conservative Americans, at this point is time, would have killed anyone. NOte the great lack of conservative mobs killing anyone in modern times. The intent was NOT clear.

I know that you are stupid but I struggle to understand how the use of force to overturn a free and fair election could be described as anything other than fascism.

Fascism is an actual political ideology. The rioters were NOT fascists. You are a retarded moron. Even if they were really trying to "overthrow" the government, their intent was NOT to install a FASCIST government. YOu are a retarded moron.

These people are fascists and acting as fascists. There is no other description appropriate.

They are not and were not. YOu do not have to be a "fascist" to be unhappy with a government. Hell, plenty of examples of MARXISTs rioting and trying to overthrow governments and they were not "Fascists" when they did that. You are a retarded moron.

Okay

Don't act like you're not talking about race here. YOU KNOW YOU ARE. That's all you can do.
Demographic and race aren't the same, you know that right??

Prime example....the 2 people Kyle Rittenhouse shot that dic suckers like you celebrate so much -- they were white...

However, they fit the demographic that gave you space to celebrate their death.....

If that same Kyle Rittenhouse was of another demographic...let's say, a liberal...and he shot 2 MAGA cult members in self defense...you would have an entirely different vibe...

So again..fuck what you are whining about...

Actually, kind of. Waiting until the mob had breached the building, before using force, is still kind of using kid gloves.

A professional, organized, well trained and well equipped police force should be able to secure a building against a small and weak mob.

IF, over the prior 4 years, we had a policy of FUCKING STOPPING rioters from rioting, imo, the 1/6 riot would not have even happened.
Yes, the 1/6 riot would have happened......because the amount of privilege and entitlement reactionary right wingers have tells me as such...

Which is why those same reactionary right-wingers felt they could have armed stand-offs with law enforcement (more than once) and not worry about being shot....it was cos-play for many of them
_00.00iat8cc (9).jpg

Knowing goofy morons like you will be celebrating them every step of the way.....because morons like you consistently opine about Civil Wars and overthrowing "tyrannical governments" -- then whine when the rest of us point this out...

a9d8atled.jpg

Yes, the 1/6 riot would have happened......because the amount of privilege and entitlement reactionary right wingers have tells me as such...

Which is why those same reactionary right-wingers felt they could have armed stand-offs with law enforcement (more than once) and not worry about being shot....it was cos-play for many of them

At as guess, because political violence had become the norm, during Trump's administration and dem mayors never had their police gun down rioters in their dem cities.

So, why would one more riot in a dem city be any different?

Rhetorical question. We know why. Because dems have different rules for different people. Antfia, BLM, get celebrated. Patriotic Americans get shot.

View attachment 560674

Knowing goofy morons like you will be celebrating them every step of the way.....because morons like you consistently opine about Civil Wars and overthrowing "tyrannical governments" -- then whine

In theory, overthrowing a tyrannical government is a good thing. In practice, most republicans/conservatives do NOT think we are quite there yet. This could change quickly or soon.

I mean, we have been clear about this. The vast majority condemned the 1/6 riot.

Why are you pretending to have not been told this shit already?

At as guess, because political violence had become the norm, during Trump's administration and dem mayors never had their police gun down rioters in their dem cities.

So, why would one more riot in a dem city be any different?

Rhetorical question. We know why. Because dems have different rules for different people. Antfia, BLM, get celebrated. Patriotic Americans get shot.

In theory, overthrowing a tyrannical government is a good thing. In practice, most republicans/conservatives do NOT think we are quite there yet. This could change quickly or soon.

I mean, we have been clear about this. The vast majority condemned the 1/6 riot.

Why are you pretending to have not been told this shit already?
They were storming the Capitol to force Mike Pence to not certify an election and keep Trump in office indefinitely..based on BULLSHIT fed to them by the losing candidate....

They were not overthrowing a tyrannical government...

They were storming the Capitol to force Mike Pence to not certify an election and keep Trump in office indefinitely..based on BULLSHIT fed to them by the losing candidate....

They were not overthrowing a tyrannical government...

That is your take on it. Me? I look at Biden and I see quite a bit of tyranny. And more coming.

Some day, you keep down teh path you are on, someday the majority of republicans MIGHT agree that the time has come.

You ready for that?

Forum List

Back