Conservative Hero Tucker Carlson Attacks Super Patriot Lindsey Graham

:rolleyes:

Once again, Biff comes full steam without the ability to see anything but race, including the actions of all involved.

Maybe posting on USMB is just not your thing. Are you good at something else?
Let me know where race was mentioned anywhere in this thread??

Aside from the the comment in which you mentioned it...

I'll wait

I stand by my statement. If you want to ask me a real question, or make a real point, please do so.
I just did...

Since you advocate for people to be shot in defense of property.....does that mean you were full of shit when you didn't take that position when this woman was shot??
GTA6BDF3O5FQHGXN3IVFH32U5E.jpg

I just did...

Since you advocate for people to be shot in defense of property.....does that mean you were full of shit when you didn't take that position when this woman was shot??
View attachment 560621

YOu seem confused about my position on the 1/6 riot. You do know that the vast majority of republicans have condemned the riot, right?

What about the hundreds of riots over the prior 4 years? Where dozens were killed and thousands injured and over a billion dollars lost?

Was that serious? Should those rioters have been "Dealt with"?

Oh, and the 1/6 rioters were not "nazies" you retarded fag. FUCK YOURSELF.
Which riots tried to stop the election from being confirmed ? You try to conflate the two and it makes you look ridiculous. The Capitol riot was the act of nazis.

"Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Monday criticized Sen. Lindsey Graham over a Washington Post report claiming the lawmaker urged police to fire their weapons during the Capitol riot. One detail it higlighted was, it said, Graham bluntly telling police to use their guns as the rioters advanced on the Senate chamber. On Monday's edition of his show, Carlson turned on Graham in light of The Post's story.

"This is the conservative position? Unarmed protestors show up -- look, they shouldn't have been there. "But kill them? What the hell's wrong with you, Lindsey Graham?" Carlson asked.

Lindsey wanted them shot because Lindsey is a scared little authoritarian, like you...but wait a minute Tuck.....I vaguely remember you having no problems with unarmed protesters being shot if they fit a certain demo....and why would you care if these Capitol rioters were shot, they were mostly ANTIFA and FBI false flaggers, right??

Also, why shouldn't they have been there?? If the election was stolen as you claim, of course they should have been there...unless you are just full of shit...But it gets worse......he also attacked Trump himself...which is essentially blasphemy against God.....but to Tucker's credit; he only did this on his lesser watched online show....don't want too many people to hear about these attacks...

The gist of the attack is....why hasn't Trump or others in his circle who have been able to raise hundreds of millions of dollars off of "The Election Was Stolen" grift -- why haven't any of them gave any of that money to help the people who are now locked up because they were too stupid not to believe the grift?? Fair question...Tucker hasn't gave them any money either, but that's besides the point...

Thank God nobody was out to rape and murder Lady G the way they were AOC.

"Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Monday criticized Sen. Lindsey Graham over a Washington Post report claiming the lawmaker urged police to fire their weapons during the Capitol riot. One detail it higlighted was, it said, Graham bluntly telling police to use their guns as the rioters advanced on the Senate chamber. On Monday's edition of his show, Carlson turned on Graham in light of The Post's story.

"This is the conservative position? Unarmed protestors show up -- look, they shouldn't have been there. "But kill them? What the hell's wrong with you, Lindsey Graham?" Carlson asked.

Lindsey wanted them shot because Lindsey is a scared little authoritarian, like you...but wait a minute Tuck.....I vaguely remember you having no problems with unarmed protesters being shot if they fit a certain demo....and why would you care if these Capitol rioters were shot, they were mostly ANTIFA and FBI false flaggers, right??

Also, why shouldn't they have been there?? If the election was stolen as you claim, of course they should have been there...unless you are just full of shit...But it gets worse......he also attacked Trump himself...which is essentially blasphemy against God.....but to Tucker's credit; he only did this on his lesser watched online show....don't want too many people to hear about these attacks...

The gist of the attack is....why hasn't Trump or others in his circle who have been able to raise hundreds of millions of dollars off of "The Election Was Stolen" grift -- why haven't any of them gave any of that money to help the people who are now locked up because they were too stupid not to believe the grift?? Fair question...Tucker hasn't gave them any money either, but that's besides the point...

Lady Lindsey has always been a worthless, weak, squishy wind sock.

You can't take a word he says and bury it in the backyard in a Mason jar, let alone take iit to the bank.

Which riots tried to stop the election from being confirmed ? You try to conflate the two and it makes you look ridiculous. The Capitol riot was the act of nazis.

Comparing riots to a riot, is not ridiculous. The election confirmation was delayed by hours. That you focus on that, and not the dozens of lives lost in the lefty rioting, is you being a vile person.

You don't have to be a nazi to be angry and riot. YOu are a fucking moron. NAZI has a real meaning. YOu fucking moron.

Trying to overthrow democracy by force is a pretty serious thing. The police showed a lot of restraint. That was probably misjudged. Those people were fundamentally nazis and should have been dealt with.
Yeah, the police showed so much "restraint" that they removed barricades and waved the protesters into the building.

I'd ask if you could be a bigger dope, if I could be certain that you wouldn't take the question as a challenge to be met.

Are you seriously calling gay boy Lindsey Graham a super patriot? If you are you need to cut back on tour drug intake.
Graham has done more harm than good to the United States

YOu seem confused about my position on the 1/6 riot. You do know that the vast majority of republicans have condemned the riot, right?
Why do you keep dodging the question??

Stop running from what you said......allow me to re-center you before you wade further off in your deflection of bullshit...

YOU SAID:

Using force to protect property is well within our legal and cultural norms.

However, it is a major break with recent practice, where we have been using kid gloves with rioters.

So I am ASKING YOU -- did Capitol police treat Ashli Babbit with kid gloves or no??

How witty and aparte, oui? The thread is not about me but you can obsses over me later in yer wet wild dreams, homeboy..The issue is in the OP. Tucker the fucker is out to attack anyone for ratings.
Lol, you’re such a putz.

Isn't the OP highlighting how a Conservative is doing just the opposite? Is Tucker not a Conservative?
Conservative Tucker wanted unarmed protestors be shot before....

Conservative Tucker also cheerlead talks of shooting unarmed brown people at the border...

Conservative Tucker is full of shit....

What I do know is that there are plenty of receipts with "conservatives" calling for unarmed people to be shot..and not just protesters....especially if those unarmed people makes insecure cucks feel threatened and afraid...

Comparing riots to a riot, is not ridiculous. The election confirmation was delayed by hours. That you focus on that, and not the dozens of lives lost in the lefty rioting, is you being a vile person.

You don't have to be a nazi to be angry and riot. YOu are a fucking moron. NAZI has a real meaning. YOu fucking moron.
The confirmation was saved and politicians were not killed due to the bravery of the police. The intent was clear.

I know that you are stupid but I struggle to understand how the use of force to overturn a free and fair election could be described as anything other than fascism.

These people are fascists and acting as fascists. There is no other description appropriate.

Why do you keep dodging the question??

Stop running from what you said......allow me to re-center you before you wade further off in your deflection of bullshit...

YOU SAID:

Using force to protect property is well within our legal and cultural norms.

However, it is a major break with recent practice, where we have been using kid gloves with rioters.

So I am ASKING YOU -- did Capitol police treat Ashli Babbit with kid gloves or no??

No....She was shot dead in cold blood....And fascist peckerheads like you make cheap excuses for her murder.

Yeah, the police showed so much "restraint" that they removed barricades and waved the protesters into the building.

I'd ask if you could be a bigger dope, if I could be certain that you wouldn't take the question as a challenge to be met.
The police were overwhelmed and fell back to positions that they could more easily defend. Stop lying you fucking chimp.

Forum List

Back