Conservative Hero Mike Flynn Exposes Dem's Latest COVID Plot

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Michael Flynn, the former National Security Adviser to the Trump administration who has embraced the QAnon conspiracy theory and advocated the violent military overthrow of the United States, has a new conspiracy theory: the Deep State is going to vaccinate your salad dressing.

"Somebody sent me a thing this morning where they're talking about putting the vaccine in salad dressing," said Flynn. "Have you seen this? I mean it's — and I'm thinking to myself, this is the Bizarro World, right? This is definitely the Bizarro World ... these people are seriously thinking about how to impose their will on us in our society, and it has to stop."

Whomever sent Flynn this disturbing info should be awarded the Medal Of Freedom for exposing this evil plan....Since the Dems can't get us to take the vaccine the usual way; they are trying to force us to get the vaccine by injecting it into our nation's vulnerable salad dressing reserves...outrageous!!

These Communist-Fascist-Stalinst-Marxist-Buddist-Atheist Democrats will stop at nothing to murder tens of millions of conservative Christians with this deadly vaccine....and if some of you are clutching your pearls over my sarcasm; remember the fact that I am not the one who ACTUALLY CLAIMED this goofy ass shit was happening...the only Bizarro world is the world of the reactionary right's own creation.

Relevant reading...

''Thanks to a $500,000 grant from the National Science Foundation, researchers are now looking accomplish three goals. First, the team will try to successfully deliver DNA containing mRNA vaccines into plant cells, where they can replicate.

Next, the study authors want to show that plants can actually produce enough mRNA to replace a traditional injection.

Finally, the team will need to determine the right dosage people will need to eat to properly replace vaccinations.

“Ideally, a single plant would produce enough mRNA to vaccinate a single person,” says Juan Pablo Giraldo, an associate professor in UCR’s Department of Botany and Plant Sciences, in a university release.

“We are testing this approach with spinach and lettuce and have long-term goals of people growing it in their own gardens,” Giraldo adds. “Farmers could also eventually grow entire fields of it.”

In the new study, Giraldo teamed with UC-San Diego’s Professor Nicole Steinmetz to use nanotechnology to deliver more genetic material into chloroplasts.

“Our idea is to repurpose naturally occurring nanoparticles, namely plant viruses, for gene delivery to plants,” Steinmetz says.''

Last edited:
Shut up, asshole. If you don't have anythinh useful to contribute, go play with your crayins.
1cmwbKo.gif

Relevant reading...

''Thanks to a $500,000 grant from the National Science Foundation, researchers are now looking accomplish three goals. First, the team will try to successfully deliver DNA containing mRNA vaccines into plant cells, where they can replicate.

Next, the study authors want to show that plants can actually produce enough mRNA to replace a traditional injection.

Finally, the team will need to determine the right dosage people will need to eat to properly replace vaccinations.

“Ideally, a single plant would produce enough mRNA to vaccinate a single person,” says Juan Pablo Giraldo, an associate professor in UCR’s Department of Botany and Plant Sciences, in a university release.

“We are testing this approach with spinach and lettuce and have long-term goals of people growing it in their own gardens,” Giraldo adds. “Farmers could also eventually grow entire fields of it.”

In the new study, Giraldo teamed with UC-San Diego’s Professor Nicole Steinmetz to use nanotechnology to deliver more genetic material into chloroplasts.

“Our idea is to repurpose naturally occurring nanoparticles, namely plant viruses, for gene delivery to plants,” Steinmetz says.''
You do understand this isn't the claim Flynn was making right??

Also.....care to look into when that 500K grant was authorized and by who?

You do understand this isn't the claim Flynn was making right??

Also.....care to look into when that 500K grant was authorized and by who?

I don't care who is funding what, winger. The fact of the matter is that it's being done.

And you don't have the luxury of controlling the terms of controversy with dumb shit.

It's why I posted the relevant link that I did.

I don't care who is funding what, winger. The fact of the matter is that it's being done.

And you don't have the luxury of controlling the terms of controversy with dumb shit.

It's why I posted the relevant link that I did.
So vaccines are being injected into our salad dressing to force us to get a vaccine??

Guess what else we get from plants.......

Medicines....

But keep clutching your pearls like a bitch.....

Flynn, who had a security clearance and a brother who was a Pentagon official on Jan. 6, and who was pardoned by trump for lying during the Russia administration, has one hell of a lot of explaining to do. Just what was the "martial law" thing all about last December??? He must be forced to testify under oath. The nation needs answers to a whole hell of a lot of questions.

"Michael Flynn, the former National Security Adviser to the Trump administration who has embraced the QAnon conspiracy theory and advocated the violent military overthrow of the United States, has a new conspiracy theory: the Deep State is going to vaccinate your salad dressing.

"Somebody sent me a thing this morning where they're talking about putting the vaccine in salad dressing," said Flynn. "Have you seen this? I mean it's — and I'm thinking to myself, this is the Bizarro World, right? This is definitely the Bizarro World ... these people are seriously thinking about how to impose their will on us in our society, and it has to stop."

Whomever sent Flynn this disturbing info should be awarded the Medal Of Freedom for exposing this evil plan....Since the Dems can't get us to take the vaccine the usual way; they are trying to force us to get the vaccine by injecting it into our nation's vulnerable salad dressing reserves...outrageous!!

These Communist-Fascist-Stalinst-Marxist-Buddist-Atheist Democrats will stop at nothing to murder tens of millions of conservative Christians with this deadly vaccine....and if some of you are clutching your pearls over my sarcasm; remember the fact that I am not the one who ACTUALLY CLAIMED this goofy ass shit was happening...the only Bizarro world is the world of the reactionary right's own creation.

Raw Sewage going BlueAnon.

AutismLevel.jpg

279,487 Americans dead from Covid in 9 months on Joe Biden's watch. He has NO PLAN.

No bias here. You guys are too lame to live sometimes.

LOL! I'm good. I make my own dressing.

Relevant reading...

Just another reason I'm glad I have all the heirloom seeds I need and the skills to save seed from the vegetables I grow in my garden.

Damn! People like me are going to be the only pure humans left on the planet. Our DNA will be as good as gold when the majority of "people" on Earth are genetically modified.

No, he has it wrong.

breitbart exposed the democratic conspiracy.

Democrats don't want republicans to be vaccinated so republicans will die. That all the pleading and bribing is just a ploy to get republicans to not vaccinate so they will die.

flynn needs to get with the right conspiracy.

Put the covid vaccine in his salad dressing. Yes, he really said that. The crazy conspiracy theories from the right never cease to amaze.

On a side note, look how far this whack-job has fallen. From respected general to conspiracy nutter. Next time we see him he'll probably be eating outta trash cans. At least that way he won't have to worry about vaccinated salad dressing.

Put the covid vaccine in his salad dressing. Yes, he really said that. The crazy conspiracy theories from the right never cease to amaze.

On a side note, look how far this whack-job has fallen. From respected general to conspiracy nutter. Next time we see him he'll probably be eating outta trash cans. At least that way he won't have to worry about vaccinated salad dressing.
So...the next target of the Right is healthy eating?
Man it's hard to keep up!

Forum List

Back