Conservative Hero Mike Flynn Exposes Dem's Latest COVID Plot

There's already a thread about this smut, winger.

Anyway. Relevant reading for those who might be interested in relevant news rather than promoting low-value smut...

''Thanks to a $500,000 grant from the National Science Foundation, researchers are now looking accomplish three goals. First, the team will try to successfully deliver DNA containing mRNA vaccines into plant cells, where they can replicate.

Next, the study authors want to show that plants can actually produce enough mRNA to replace a traditional injection.

Finally, the team will need to determine the right dosage people will need to eat to properly replace vaccinations.

“Ideally, a single plant would produce enough mRNA to vaccinate a single person,” says Juan Pablo Giraldo, an associate professor in UCR’s Department of Botany and Plant Sciences, in a university release.

“We are testing this approach with spinach and lettuce and have long-term goals of people growing it in their own gardens,” Giraldo adds. “Farmers could also eventually grow entire fields of it.”

In the new study, Giraldo teamed with UC-San Diego’s Professor Nicole Steinmetz to use nanotechnology to deliver more genetic material into chloroplasts.

“Our idea is to repurpose naturally occurring nanoparticles, namely plant viruses, for gene delivery to plants,” Steinmetz says.''

Put the covid vaccine in his salad dressing. Yes, he really said that. The crazy conspiracy theories from the right never cease to amaze.

On a side note, look how far this whack-job has fallen. From respected general to conspiracy nutter. Next time we see him he'll probably be eating outta trash cans. At least that way he won't have to worry about vaccinated salad dressing.
Wow, is this guy losing his mind?

Crepitus
Fort Fun Indiana
idb

1632353658657.png

There's already a thread about this smut, winger.

Anyway. Relevant reading for those who might be interested in relevant news rather than promoting low-value smut...

''Thanks to a $500,000 grant from the National Science Foundation, researchers are now looking accomplish three goals. First, the team will try to successfully deliver DNA containing mRNA vaccines into plant cells, where they can replicate.

Next, the study authors want to show that plants can actually produce enough mRNA to replace a traditional injection.

Finally, the team will need to determine the right dosage people will need to eat to properly replace vaccinations.

“Ideally, a single plant would produce enough mRNA to vaccinate a single person,” says Juan Pablo Giraldo, an associate professor in UCR’s Department of Botany and Plant Sciences, in a university release.

“We are testing this approach with spinach and lettuce and have long-term goals of people growing it in their own gardens,” Giraldo adds. “Farmers could also eventually grow entire fields of it.”

In the new study, Giraldo teamed with UC-San Diego’s Professor Nicole Steinmetz to use nanotechnology to deliver more genetic material into chloroplasts.

“Our idea is to repurpose naturally occurring nanoparticles, namely plant viruses, for gene delivery to plants,” Steinmetz says.''
That's quite obviously not what Flynn was talking about. He said "sneaking it into our salad dressing". False equivalence.

That's quite obviously not what Flynn was talking about. He said "sneaking it into our salad dressing". False equivalence.

Nobody with a sincere interest in such things cares about your salad dressing smut, winger.

I posted a relevant read for those who might be interested in such things.

Last edited:
Put the covid vaccine in his salad dressing. Yes, he really said that. The crazy conspiracy theories from the right never cease to amaze.

On a side note, look how far this whack-job has fallen. From respected general to conspiracy nutter. Next time we see him he'll probably be eating outta trash cans. At least that way he won't have to worry about vaccinated salad dressing.
Damn! Foiled again. I was just about to ship out a new batch of Retch salad dressing with secret ingredients aimed at right-wingers...

Now, back to the drawing board...:(

You guys really put a lot of time into nothingburger distractions.......I mean it's not like you crazies don't harass people out to dinner.....its not a huge stretch....but even if true.....why are you jerkkng off to this...

this is a rdean level post

Poppy Bush poisoned Reagan's jelly beans too.

Just another reason I'm glad I have all the heirloom seeds I need and the skills to save seed from the vegetables I grow in my garden.

Damn! People like me are going to be the only pure humans left on the planet. Our DNA will be as good as gold when the majority of "people" on Earth are genetically modified.

Something to ponder...

SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES No. 12–398 ASSOCIATION FOR MOLECULAR PATHOLOGY, ET AL., PETITIONERS v. MYRIAD GENETICS, INC., ET AL. ON WRIT OF CERTIORARI TO THE UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS FOR THE FEDERAL CIRCUIT [June 13, 2013]

Nobody with a sincere interest in such things cares about your salad dressing smut, winger.

I posted a relevant read for those who might be interested in such things.
No, you attempted to deflect the thread and lied when called on it.

Derp

No, you attempted to deflect the thread and lied when called on it.

Derp

Dude. Have you seen the dialogue in this thread?

It's about as deep as a mud puddle, much the same as pretty much all of your threads.

And it's a duplicate thread.

I guess we know who's working the mod shift tonight. Heh heh...

Last edited:
Is this the best thing lefties can come up with these days? They must be desperate to shift attention from reality.
Didn't lefties even read the link or do they just post stuff left wing blogs send them? Flynn ridicules the salad dressing stuff calling it "bizarro world".

Is this the best thing lefties can come up with these days? They must be desperate to shift attention from reality.
Didn't lefties even read the link or do they just post stuff left wing blogs send them? Flynn ridicules the salad dressing stuff calling it "bizarro world".

Yeah. You really do see a lot of the same stupid articles/reports spread around at the same time. If you pay attention really well, it's the same folks doing it. Usually the ones with tens of thousands of posts in just a few months.

I sometimes think these stories are tossed out there in order to minimize or trivialize reports of actual relevance.

It's almost like they try to get ahead of the actual, relevant news by having the minions toss out trivial nonsense for public consumption. Probably for a few pennies for each link.

But they actually are messing with your salad itself now, per the study I posted.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back