Conservative hero Mark McCloskey announces Senate bid

I just find it ironic you would criticize someone who uses the legal system to get what they want, when you commies filed more than 300 law suits trying to get what you wanted prior to the 2020 elections. Are you going to call them human trash as well, or are you going to be your typical hypocritical commie self?
Are you so stupid as to reduce every lawsuit to the same level of “use the legal system to get what they want” regardless of intent and merit?

It’s almost as if your ability to think critically has been beat into submission.

Going to be your typical hypocritical self, GOT IT!!!!!!!!!

When your guys do it = Good

When someone you disagree with does = Bad

Tell me commie, what laws did they break going to court?

I was always taught the going to court to seek relief, instead of resulting to violence is the backbone of the American system. Once again, you seem to think that right only applies to people you agree with. What's that say about you?

Used to be that conservatives looked down on people abusing the court system with frivolous lawsuits.

Frivolous is a subjective term, isn't it? Some would say those 300+ law suits trying to bypass or negate the will of State legislatures were frivolous.

The more I think about it, the commie that wrote that attempted character assassination, why would they include cases where the couple prevailed? Evidently the court they appeared before didn't think the cases were frivolous, did they?

Of course the court thought many of the the cases were frivolous given they were dismissed.

I just find it ironic you would criticize someone who uses the legal system to get what they want, when you commies filed more than 300 law suits trying to get what you wanted prior to the 2020 elections. Are you going to call them human trash as well, or are you going to be your typical hypocritical commie self?
Are you so stupid as to reduce every lawsuit to the same level of “use the legal system to get what they want” regardless of intent and merit?

It’s almost as if your ability to think critically has been beat into submission.

I was always taught the going to court to seek relief, instead of resulting to violence is the backbone of the American system. Once again, you seem to think that right only applies to people you agree with. What's that say about you?

Used to be that conservatives looked down on people abusing the court system with frivolous lawsuits.

Frivolous is a subjective term, isn't it? Some would say those 300+ law suits trying to bypass or negate the will of State legislatures were frivolous.

The more I think about it, the commie that wrote that attempted character assassination, why would they include cases where the couple prevailed? Evidently the court they appeared before didn't think the cases were frivolous, did they?

Of course the court thought many of the the cases were frivolous given they were dismissed.

But not all the examples in the POS article. Of course you'll never admit that "journalist" had an agenda, and you swallowed like a dutiful commie. LMAO

But not all the examples in the POS article. Of course you'll never admit that "journalist" had an agenda, and you swallowed like a dutiful commie. LMAO

Commie count in post is 1.

You might want to revisit your post and add more commies.

Nah, it was your tears and whiney opinions that were ignored and dismissed. Carry on commie.
You’d support human trash just to own the libs.
You support criminals and murderers. I think I prefer trash.
Hey, hey hey, let's leave the former president and his family out of this thread.
Who did Trump murder? Babbitt was murdered by the Capitol police who Pelosi had control of , not Trump.

The law covering the use of deadly force.

Federal law enforcement law 10 CFR § 1047.7 specifies exactly when a federal police officer may use deadly force. These times include: self-defense, defending the life of another, prevention of the theft or use of nuclear weapons and explosive devices. It also specifies use to prevent the flight of a person using a weapon or explosive to escape. Or used on a person posing a significant threat of death or serious bodily harm to the protective force officer, or others.

Ashli Babbitt’s killing by deadly force does not meet any of the above reasons.
She caused her own death.

Blue Lives Matter
No she did not. Keep supporting murder for political gain. Fascist bastard.
Capitol police should have shot everyone of the maga knuckle draggers in the Capitol.

Blue Live Matter

Nah, it was your tears and whiney opinions that were ignored and dismissed. Carry on commie.
Hey, hey hey, let's leave the former president and his family out of this thread.
Who did Trump murder? Babbitt was murdered by the Capitol police who Pelosi had control of , not Trump.

Federal law enforcement law 10 CFR § 1047.7 specifies exactly when a federal police officer may use deadly force. These times include: self-defense, defending the life of another, prevention of the theft or use of nuclear weapons and explosive devices. It also specifies use to prevent the flight of a person using a weapon or explosive to escape. Or used on a person posing a significant threat of death or serious bodily harm to the protective force officer, or others.

Blue Lives Matter
Capitol police should have shot everyone of the maga knuckle draggers in the Capitol.

Blue Live Matter
Then Portland and Seattle should have been riddled with dead bodies. BTW, that hate you have is going to eat your sorry ass up.

Ah, gotcha. So on occasion they act like normal lawyers but otherwise are the kinds of garbage that conservatives used to look down on before y’all became a bunch of worthless assholes.

Blue Lives Matter

Blue Live Matter
Then Portland and Seattle should have been riddled with dead bodies. BTW, that hate you have is going to eat your sorry ass up.
Sure, your the one who is wanting a body count.

Blue Lives Matter

Blue Live Matter
That is what you said. Deal with it, hater.

Ah, gotcha. So on occasion they act like normal lawyers but otherwise are the kinds of garbage that conservatives used to look down on before y’all became a bunch of worthless assholes.

All you got is your hypocrisy.

I’m not sure you understand what that means.

Blue Lives Matter

Blue Live Matter
That is what you said. Deal with it, hater.
Did you not post the police should shoot post?

Did you not want more people shot for you perceived crimes?

I really don't give a flying fuck what you think I understand.

I really don't give a flying fuck what you think I understand.

He's got you right.

Your OPINION is noted and dismissed.
Sure dude. Go ahead and stand by your garbage people. Speaks a lot about your character.

Oh boy, another lame opinion from an ignorant commie. Run along child, you're repetition is boring the hell out of me.

But for the brain-dead, one-liner, dismiss the source (regardless of its content), dishonest, puerile users here...the ones that seldom if ever provide links to their claims and that are completely incapable of discussing either side of any topic with logic and reason, this would be a pleasant venue for DISCUSSING issues...as its guidelines suggest.

Forum List

Back