Who wins in a conventional war - Russia or the U.S.?

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
Prior to this mentally deranged dictatorship that rigged the election to steal the 2020 election, I would say a conventional war between Russia and America would have been bloody with mass casualties on both sides. Somehow, I believe we would have prevailed and won. Now, I believe Russia would kick our ass and it wouldn't even be close. We have the emperor with no clothes who stole the white house, this guy is dumber than rock, he always has been an idiot. So now that the U.S. Army has gone woke, and now they are recruiting people who can't even figure out what gender they are even if they look in between their legs, all while Russia is recruiting real men. Go woke, go broke. Coca Cola found that out and backtracked on this woke chickenshit. Generals Douglas MacArthur and George Patton must be rolling in their graves. If this is the way that the Army is going to be, I think even antifa would kick their asses.

How could you possibly believe a russia with 1/3rd the population of America and a fraction of the economy could compete with us/

It's not 1980 we can see how poor they are

I guess you would have to define "win". I don't believe that, on our own, we could successfully invade, take, and hold Russia in a non-nuclear war.

I guess you would have to define "win". I don't believe that, on our own, we could successfully invade, take, and hold Russia in a non-nuclear war.

The Russian army couldn’t even defeat the Ukrainians in a conventional war.

The Russian army lacks the equipment, the training, and the personnel to be even remotely comparable to US army. That’s why Russia is currently using cyber warfare.

It depends who would win.

If the US has the pink hats, snowflakes, idiotic so called woke....the American Military is having these days...

Well ....then anybody would win over the US...you name it....anybody. :dunno:

the idea that Russia is even in competition with us is an insulting absurdity!

USA! USA! USA! USA!

Give the Nord Stream 2 pipeline a chance to give Russia the cash it needs to modernize.
Trump had it stopped, the EU and Xiden have it back on track. Xiden is Putin's sock puppet.
Republicans accused the administration of handing Russian President Vladimir Putin a strategic advantage in Europe after Axios reported Washington will waive sanctions on Nord Stream 2 AG, the company overseeing construction of the pipeline. It also said sanctions would be waived on Matthias Warnig, a Putin ally and the company's CEO.

Prior to this mentally deranged dictatorship that rigged the election to steal the 2020 election, I would say a conventional war between Russia and America would have been bloody with mass casualties on both sides. Somehow, I believe we would have prevailed and won. Now, I believe Russia would kick our ass and it wouldn't even be close. We have the emperor with no clothes who stole the white house, this guy is dumber than rock, he always has been an idiot. So now that the U.S. Army has gone woke, and now they are recruiting people who can't even figure out what gender they are even if they look in between their legs, all while Russia is recruiting real men. Go woke, go broke. Coca Cola found that out and backtracked on this woke chickenshit. Generals Douglas MacArthur and George Patton must be rolling in their graves. If this is the way that the Army is going to be, I think even antifa would kick their asses.

Neither.

Anyway, conventional warfare is going to take a step back for hacking.

Hacking pipelines, hacking police. Wait, seems the US is already at war.

I think that in 2021, the United States of America would win a war against Russia.

I have read that morale in Russia's armed forces is very low, one reason being the alleged brutal treatment of recruits.

By the end of this century, however, this will be a much different country (no need to be specific), so the American armed forces might, indeed, lose to Russia -- or China.

Forum List

Back