Conservative Californians Leaving In Droves For “America First, Law And Order” Red States

I don’t have to provide you link because I stick with what I know and I don’t fucking lie. And I know you know what I’m talking about because you spent so much hours trying to dig shit.

I would never spend time on a lying Troll like yourself. I save things I think might be useful in the future. I have an excellent filing and search system. So don't compliment yourself.

You intentionally lie just to stir the pot. You post no links because they would prove you even more of a fool than usual.

As for lying, you would lie if the truth would serve you better.

Stirthepot-1-M.jpg

Idaho and the states in the Northwest woods and mountains are where a lot of white supremacists are.

Fucking liar in boise Idaho right now, the entire interstate of towns I visited is not white supremacist..

Mother fucker

Idaho and the states in the Northwest woods and mountains are where a lot of white supremacists are.
I suspect more White Supremacists on the streets of Portland than in the state of Idaho! The days of Richard Butler..and the Order--are long gone. Quite frankly..if some folk like that wished to self separate from society..might not even be a bad thing, eh?

Actually, the highest concentrations of them are Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and Utah. I grew up in Montana, and the white supremacist rallies were a regular thing in the summers. We'd hear about them on the local news.

Your just being a jack ass,

No white supremacist up here, just California transplants..

Idaho falls is a clean city full of mormons, boise is one heck of a town like Greenville south Carolina..nice people

Read my posts asshole I left Seneca south Carolina a year and a half ago to find God.

And plus I wanted to see Yellowstone one more time.

I am the real deal

Every city I went through from Charlotte north Carolina to Oregon was full of nice caring people, I never met an asshole yet

They helped me through my last adventure.

Whites, blacks, Mexicans, asians. You name the people they never tried to rob me ..

This country is full of loving people..

The politicians are the problem..

I have been to so many churches and AA meetings through my entire journey, I graduated from a Christian school this year.

The problem is politians not the people, not the cops ..

I never met a bad person yet and I walked the streets..

I don’t have to provide you link because I stick with what I know and I don’t fucking lie. And I know you know what I’m talking about because you spent so much hours trying to dig shit.

I would never spend time on a lying Troll like yourself. I save things I think might be useful in the future. I have an excellent filing and search system. So don't compliment yourself.

You intentionally lie just to stir the pot. You post no links because they would prove you even more of a fool than usual.

Stirthepot-1-M.jpg

You cut and paste my post to fit your lying propaganda. Start with that.

I know you have lots of files that fit your lying agenda.

Like your lying leprosy link. You know that is a lie and BLASTED your lying ass right away.

Like I said many times. I proved that you lied about mexicans leprosy.

So just be honest with your self. Prove to me where I lied. It’s that simple.

A guy in Colorado gave me his car for $500 bucks because he felt he needed to do the right thing after I tried to talk to him about God.

He knew my story..

And that little honda is still running.

A guy in Colorado woke me up when I was passed out, and told me bother you cant sleep here, come inside where its warm and gave me soup and a place to sleep.

No America has loving people in it.

Its politicians that divide us.

I was drunk as hell in saint Louis a black guy took me aside and helped me find my way..

It's the politicians that divide us.

I have been to so many homeless shelters, not a bad person there.. not one

Not one, I guess this why I probably need to go to California, I need to see the streets for myself, I have a huge introvert attitude, dont fuck with me personality,. But I want to listen to you.

In boise they want to take me in to there 2 year Christian program, they accepted me immediately after they heard my story..

But read my posts, I am afraid to get too deep in the bible anymore..

I can get to deep in spiritual concentration

The devil is fucking real, so is mother Mary.

Catholics are to fucking stupid to realize this and so are protestants.

Its Mother Mary against her son.

Stirthepot-1-M.jpg

You cut and paste my post to fit your lying propaganda. Start with that.

I know you have lots of files that fit your lying agenda.

Like your lying leprosy link. You know that is a lie and BLASTED your lying ass right away.

Like I said many times. I proved that you lied about mexicans leprosy.

So just be honest with your self. Prove to me where I lied. It’s that simple.

The Los Angeles Disease Renaissance: Typhoid & Typhus Make A Comeback

by Tyler Durden
Sat, 06/08/2019 - 21:30

Authored by Sarah Cowgill via LibertyNation.com,

As the homeless population in Los Angeles grows, so does the unfortunate revival of many third world diseases...

Despite hundreds of millions of dollars flowing through Los Angeles to stem the rising tide of homelessness, a resurgence of medieval diseases has the city – and neighboring states – on edge. Typhoid fever and typhus, borne by fleas, body lice, and feces, are turning the once glitzy and glamorous city into a third-world worthy environment.

The Los Angeles Disease Renaissance: Typhoid & Typhus Make A Comeback

###

Report: Over 1,000 Homeless People Died Around Los Angeles in 2018
j
13980811000466_PhotoI.jpg

TEHRAN (FNA)- More than 1,000 homeless people died in Los Angeles, California, in 2018, double the number of deaths from six years ago, according to a new report, underscoring the severe housing crisis in America’s wealthiest and most populous state.

The number of homeless deaths increased from 536 in 2013 to 1,047 in 2018, according to a report by the Los Angeles County Public Health Department, presstv reported.

The report showed that the leading causes of death were coronary heart disease, which accounted for 22 percent of deaths, followed by alcohol and drug overdose at 21 percent. Other leading causes included traffic injuries, homicide and suicide.

FarsNews Agency - Report: Over 1,000 Homeless People Died Around Los Angeles in 2018

###

Leprosy Making Comeback In California
By Jim Hayek September 22, 2019

Leprosy is the most recent disease to make a comeback in the cesspool that is California a new study showed.

In 2016 former President Obama change the law of the United States to allow immigrants with leprosy in, and now it is taking its toll.

“Leprosy, also known as Hansen’s disease, is rarely seen in the United States, but cases continue to emerge in Los Angeles County, a new report says,” Medscape reported.

“Hansen’s disease still exists, and we need to educate medical students and physicians,” Dr. Maria Teresa Ochoa of Keck Medical Center said to Reuters.

Dr. Ochoa and colleagues identified 187 patients with the disease in a review of medical records from their leprosy clinic spanning 1973 to 2018. Most patients were Latino, originating from Mexico, and they experienced a median delay in diagnosis of more than three years, the team reports JAMA Dermatology, online August 7.
[...]
For some reason former President Obama thought it was a wise idea to allow immigrants with STDs and leprosy into the United States, The Washington Examiner reported.

The administration has decided to let immigrants with three sexually transmitted diseases known for causing sores or lesions on genitalia to enter the United States, an expansion of a previous decision to let in those with HIV.

Leprosy Making Comeback In California

Your talking homeless shelters..

Mexicans get free apartments and health care
Well..let's set the context, shall we? Everyone in California gets free healthcare..anyone poor, anyway. Everyone who is poor has access to Section 8 housing...albeit the waiting list can be years long. Veterans DO get preference..although some fall through the cracks. Veteran's get preference in every State..California does nothing special..other than a few local programs. California is 1m+ houses short of it's needs...so yeah..an exodus is nigh---but the homeless go nowhere....just the working poor and the retiree's stretching their money. If you bought your home in the 70's or 80's...after Prop. 13 passed your property taxes never went up--so many are sitting on houses appraised a millions..but paying taxes on a few hundred thousand of value. California is gentrifying. No one wants to zone multi unit...single family dwellings only--pushing out the poor by controlling density and rents. If you have a million or so..Cali is still verrry sweet!

How Gentrification Is Forcing Californians Out Of Their Communities | HuffPost

Yeah it's Huff post...no likee..Google love you.

I thought you lived in Idaho?
I do.....much family and some busyness in California--go there 10+ times a year...and was, of course, raised there. Idaho for the last 40 years though---fresh air.

Then you know how much Californians messed it up.. they are blowing the housing markets out of the roof
But that's good for some people..very good, in fact. Remember..Prop. 13? The Taxpayer's revolt..well..in was the Property tax payer's revolt. I know people who pay tax on 150,000 of assessed value..even though their house is worth 2.5m---they liking things just fine..and people leaving the state..that's cool with them as well.
And if the property was in trust and handed down, say to a son or daughter, they just keep the title in the owners name.

"The tax break, passed in 1986, lets parents transfer a primary residence of any value, plus a generous amount of other property, to their children without it being reassessed at market value for property tax purposes. In California, where long-held homes are typically assessed at a fraction of their current value, this can save children thousands or tens of thousands of dollars per year."

California tax shelter saves children big bucks on inherited property

A formerly magnificent state, going down the tubes due to Progressive leadership.

Whoaaa! Nearly 700,000 people moved out of California last year
BY REALESTATEANDFRIENDS · PUBLISHED NOVEMBER 9, 2019 · UPDATED NOVEMBER 8, 2019
[...]
Nearly 700,000 people moved out of California last year.
U.S. census data shows that only a half million moved TO California during that same time. That means there are 200,000 more residents going out than coming in.

A recent poll by UC Berkeley’s Institute of Governmental Studies found that half of California voters have thought about moving out.

SOURCE: www.kron.com

Whoaaa! Nearly 700,000 people moved out of California last year

I wish it were true that most of the refugees fleeing california are conservatives

But what I know is that liberals can dish it out but they cant take it

And having spoiled california libs will be the first to leave when things get bad

Forum List

Back