Zone1 Conservative American Evangelicals are taking this country to task

My wife watched FLashPoint LiIve tonight on the Roku stick. I caught parts of it, these guys and girls are serious.

"FlashPoint is a VICTORY Channel® original show providing commentary on current issues from a conservative and prophetic viewpoint—delivered in a spirit of faith—that airs LIVE on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8 p.m. ET/7 p.m. CT. FlashPoint began when VICTORY Channel founder Kenneth Copeland was led by the Lord to provide programming on VICTORY to address current issues in our government and the 2020 elections from a biblical perspective. Due to FlashPoint’s overwhelming popularity and the current political climate, it has become a permanent show on the network. As events continue to unfold, Kenneth Copeland Ministries, VICTORY Channel and FlashPoint remain committed to addressing current events in line with prophecy and the Word of God, and always in a spirit of faith."

FlashPoint LIVE - FlashPoint

At tonight's event in Atlanta, GA, they released the Watchman Decree

WATCHMAN DECREE

As a Patriot of faith, I attest my allegiance first and foremost to the kingdom of God and the Great
Commission. Secondly, I agree to be a watchman over our nation concerning its people and their
rights to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness—

WHEREAS
• we, the Church, are God’s governing Body on the earth
• we have been given legal power from heaven and now exercise our authority
• we are God’s ambassadors and spokespeople over the earth
• through the power of God, we are the world influencers
• because of our covenant with God, we are equipped and delegated by Him to destroy every
attempted advance of the enemy,

WE MAKE OUR DECLARATIONS:
1. We decree that America’s executive branch of government will honor God and defend the
Constitution.
2. We decree that our legislative branch (Congress) will write only laws that are righteous and
constitutional.
3. We decree that our judicial system will issue rulings that are biblical and constitutional.
4. We declare that we stand against wokeness, the occult and every evil attempt against our
nation.
5. We declare and we now take back our God-given freedoms, according to our Constitution.
6. We declare that we take back influence at the local level in our communities.
7. We decree that we take back and permanently control positions of influence and leadership in
each of the *Seven Mountains.
8. We decree that the blood of Jesus covers and protects our nation. It protects and separates us
for God.
9. We declare that our nation is energy independent.
10. We declare that America is strong spiritually, financially, militarily and technologically.
11. We decree that evil carries no power, authority or rights in our land nor over our people.
12. We decree that we will operate in unity, going beyond denominational lines in order to
accomplish the purposes of God for our nation.
13. And we decree that AMERICA SHALL BE SAVED!

We know this country was founded on Judeo-Christian principles.
We know the truth; therefore, we stand for truth and will NEVER be deceived!
We will NEVER stop fighting!
We will NEVER, EVER, EVER give up or give in!
We WILL take our country back.
We WILL honor the ONE TRUE GOD, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!
AMERICA SHALL BE SAVED!

“Working together with Him, we strongly urge you not to receive God’s grace in vain [by turning
away from sound doctrine and His merciful kindness]. For He says, ‘At the acceptable time (the
time of grace) I listened to you, and I helped you on the day of salvation.’ Behold, now is ‘the
acceptable time,’ behold, now is ‘the day of salvation.’” 2 Corinthians 6:1-2 (AMP)

*Seven Mountains of Influence include media, business/finance,
family, education, politics, arts/entertainment and religion.

https://1o9uu22xvmgf2vc35t1brkz8-wp...nt/uploads/sites/7/2022/06/WatchmanDecree.pdf

Dominionism.

No Sue, when I have to tell you what your excuse is, I am warning you not to try using it. Because what you say the Taliban and Muslims have done, Christans have probably done more of.

LOL, is there no end to your anger and hypocrisy?

Your ignorance of the one true God and Christianity is showing. But I can understand, seeing as how you've been blinded by the false prophet Muhammad, who was a murderer and a pedophile.

Copeland does not teach a "gospel of prosperity". You're confusing him with Joel Olsteen and Creflo Dollar. But even if they are, even Jesus said in 3 John 1:2, “I wish that you may prosper and be in good health even as your soul prospereth.”

Surada is not one of favorite people but Copeland most certainly preaches the "Prosperity" Gospel. Creflo Dollar, TD Jakes, Paula White, Benny Hinn, Joel Osteen, Jesse Duplantis et all ALL teach it. It is a rank, destructive heresy.

I have some unpleasant news for you, Christians are becoming more militant, and everything prophesied up to the last book of the Bible has happened. This is approaching the end of times, which is laid out in Revelations.
Yes, all the Christian bombings and violence in the name of Christ and being endorsed by the Pope are crazy to see LMAO

My wife watched FLashPoint LiIve tonight on the Roku stick. I caught parts of it, these guys and girls are serious.

"FlashPoint is a VICTORY Channel® original show providing commentary on current issues from a conservative and prophetic viewpoint—delivered in a spirit of faith—that airs LIVE on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8 p.m. ET/7 p.m. CT. FlashPoint began when VICTORY Channel founder Kenneth Copeland was led by the Lord to provide programming on VICTORY to address current issues in our government and the 2020 elections from a biblical perspective. Due to FlashPoint’s overwhelming popularity and the current political climate, it has become a permanent show on the network. As events continue to unfold, Kenneth Copeland Ministries, VICTORY Channel and FlashPoint remain committed to addressing current events in line with prophecy and the Word of God, and always in a spirit of faith."

WATCHMAN DECREE

As a Patriot of faith, I attest my allegiance first and foremost to the kingdom of God and the Great
Commission. Secondly, I agree to be a watchman over our nation concerning its people and their

WHEREAS
• because of our covenant with God, we are equipped and delegated by Him to destroy every

1. We decree that America’s executive branch of government will honor God and defend the
Constitution.
2. We decree that our legislative branch (Congress) will write only laws that are righteous and
constitutional.
3. We decree that our judicial system will issue rulings that are biblical and constitutional.
4. We declare that we stand against wokeness, the occult and every evil attempt against our
nation.
5. We declare and we now take back our God-given freedoms, according to our Constitution.
6. We declare that we take back influence at the local level in our communities.
7. We decree that we take back and permanently control positions of influence and leadership in
8. We decree that the blood of Jesus covers and protects our nation. It protects and separates us
for God.
10. We declare that America is strong spiritually, financially, militarily and technologically.
11. We decree that evil carries no power, authority or rights in our land nor over our people.
12. We decree that we will operate in unity, going beyond denominational lines in order to

AMERICA SHALL BE SAVED!

“Working together with Him, we strongly urge you not to receive God’s grace in vain [by turning
away from sound doctrine and His merciful kindness]. For He says, ‘At the acceptable time (the
time of grace) I listened to you, and I helped you on the day of salvation.’ Behold, now is ‘the
acceptable time,’ behold, now is ‘the day of salvation.’” 2 Corinthians 6:1-2 (AMP)

https://1o9uu22xvmgf2vc35t1brkz8-wp...nt/uploads/sites/7/2022/06/WatchmanDecree.pdf

Much of what you said above is just a lot of delusional assertions and speculation. Religious gobbledygook.

Last edited:

Funny you should say that ... Population Reduction is one of the tenants of Marxism.

Except for the fact that Marixism is actively reducing populations, whereas I'm just gonna let them reduce themselves, and watch from the sidelines.

WATCHMAN DECREE

WHEREAS

Constitution.
constitutional.
nation.
for God.

AMERICA SHALL BE SAVED!

Jesus said: "My Kingdom is part of this World, and will be established on Earth as soon as every elected office in America is held by Right Wing Christian Nut Jobs!!!!"

Kenneth Copeland was led by the Lord
NFBW: Copeland is a fascist in Jesus name. He is a deplorable human being and worse American.

Trump has refused to concede and continues to make unsubstantiated claims of widespread voter fraud. He has repeatedly said Democrats are trying to "steal the election" after losing to Biden in the November poll.

Meanwhile, Copeland continued to pedal stolen election claims during a live show on Sunday, saying that the devil has come to thwart a Trump victory.

The televangelist said: "The wisdom of God has been functioning in Donald John Trump and that's the reason they want him out of there so bad because the swamp is being drained and they are being found out. That's what has them so frightened."​

END2208230125

The entire Chapter of Mattew 22 has a subject matter.......the kingdom of heaven/God., i.e., the church established by Jesus in comparison to the secular world and which one should be obeyed as no one can serve 2 masters. You are either "called out from the world" (that is the literal meaning of being saved) and serve God 1st or you worship the secular......you can't worship and serve both and be loyal to either. Addressed in other parts of scripture as being luke warm.......or If you are not with Me you are against Me.............. The common message, love thy God is the greatest of the commandments........if you love money, wealth, power (located in the secular world as propety) first.........there is no place for you in the kingdom of God...i.e., Jesus' church. This is what angered the "Pharisees" and the "Sadducees" and the young wealthy ruler.........Jesus was pointing directly to them and confronting them with their LOVE of MONEY and POWER more than their LOVE OF GOD

The parable in 22:1-14...........is a left handed slap in the face to both religious sects that Jesus was addressing. God is the King, Jesus is the Son..........and His future bride is the church He will soon establish here on earth. The king (God) sends out wedding and feast invitations which are openely rejected by the neighbors (comparison to the open invitation by Jesus to become a Christian...but many are called and few choosen)........in fact some of the neighbor's kill the slave messengers sent by the king (God).....this would represent how in the relilgious leaders were guilty of rejecting and sometimes killing the prophets that God had sent to them..........
Thanks!

So, religion and secularism should not mix? Or, religious leaders should not be in bed, with politicians or the secular government?

Thanks!

So, religion and secularism should not mix? Or, religious leaders should not be in bed, with politicians or the secular government?
The Word of God supports individual "free will"............there are many instances where one's personal freedom to choose his/her religion had nothing to do with his/her choice of working within the government system or the military. The United States of America was founded upon the the principle of FREEDOM "OF" RELIGION..........not freedom "FROM" religion.

No....... :no_text11: The word of God does not separate Government agents and religion. Its clear with no ambiguity whatsoever. The Apostle makes it clear..........governments do not exist by their own desire, They (governments) exist soley by the authority of God (Romans 13:1-2). In fact the scriptures make it clear it is not a violation of God's will when a Christian serves and works within the government structure. Jesus appoinoted a "Tax collector" such as Matthew, who did leave his position after being chosen by Jesus.........there were other "tax collectors" that were Christian, such as "Zacchaeous" who was a chief tax collector (Luke 19:2)

Then you have the passages of scripture where a government worker from Ethiopia was converted to Christianity (Acts 8:27) ....no where is there a passage of scripture that declares these men resigned from their government positions because of their faith. The greatest example came with the conversion located in Acts 10. The Roman Centurian was a man of faith....and a Soldier of Rome, who commanded at least 100 other soldiers.

The US was founded due to the "protestant" movement from Europe to a land where religious freedom existed free from government/state interference. In essence the United States of America owes its birth to the Judeo/Christian philosophy.....as the majority of the founding document's legal positions were taken directly from Blackstone's Commentaries on the Laws of England (one of which is the US Constitution).......which was referenced from the Word of God by Majority by Blackstone.

If the government is excluded from supporting any type of religion.........why does the Chaplin Corp exist in the Military? Why does one place his/her hand on the Bible when taking an oath......oaths of office that exist within the very Government you would declare does not support religion in any format?

Freedom......is just that...........our religious leaders are FREE to choose whose bed they wish to lay in. What? Would you deny anyone of faith of any religion the right to support a candidate of his/her choice because of their personal faith? I fail to see your point. After all this is a FREE REPUBLIC.......to include the right to support what religion you wish.....or what political candidate you want, or the freedom to be both a civil servant and a person of faith. It can be no other way......if you wish to maintain a Free Republic. If you mandate Human Secularism upon all US citizens if they wish to serve the people by being a Civil Servant...........is that any less dictitoral than the reason the founders of this nation exited Europe in the 1st place.........DESPOTISM in telling everyone what and how to worship?

All the Bill of Rights declares is the fact that the central government does not possess the authority to appoint only 1 faith upon the States/People.........as was the example in Europe when it was ruled under the thumb of the RCC and Rome. The Bill of Right guarantees that you are free to the religion of "your" choice......not the governments choice.....such as human secularism (which is a faith based religion itself...when all is considered).

Last edited:
Why So, religion and secularism should not mix?

Do you know how a secular court and legal system can resolve a disputed election such as the 2020 presidential when the only evidence of fraud comes from a religious whacko multi millionaire leader who claims the devil, Satan , Beelzebub Is working with the Democrats and God is on Trump’s side.

“Copeland continued to pedal stolen election claims during a live show on Sunday, saying that the devil has come to thwart a Trump victory.​
The televangelist (Kenneth Copeland) .said: "The wisdom of God has been functioning in Donald John Trum​
There must be no mixing of Copeland’s imaginary religious beings of good and evil, with the legal and democratic reality of our secular right to choose the politicians to govern us.

The days of cutting a whacko like Copeland slack because he professes to be a Christian are gone. Copeland is a liar not a religious person when he spouts shit like that and liars and secularisnn should not be mixed - ever EBD2208221550

They sound just like the Taliban or ISIS.

Both the Taliban and the other islamic extremist group are theocracies.

That christian group wants to spit on the very constitution this country was founded on and turn it into a theocracy.
It is a theocracy, a woke theocracy.

So long as you don't utter the name God or the Founding Fathers or the Constitution, it is all good.

The United States of America was founded upon the the principle of FREEDOM "OF" RELIGION..........not freedom "FROM" religion.
NFBW: Are you insisting that I, myself, as an individual law abiding American citizen do not have a constitutional right to freedom from religion? Do I have to be religious to be an American, is that what you are saying? END2208081754

The Word of God supports individual "free will"....
NFBW: The Word of God means nothing to me. Why do you present it as significant in a discussion regarding the society in which we live and the method of self governance to which we all must give our consent to be governed. END2208231710

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
NFBW: Are you insisting that I, myself, as an individual law abiding American citizen do not have a constitutional right to freedom from religion? Do I have to be religious to be an American, is that what you are saying? END2208081754

The Constitution does not say "from". You are free to choose not to partake in it.

The US was founded due to the "protestant" movement from Europe to a land where religious freedom existed free from government/state interference.
NFBW: No. “The European “Protestant” and “Catholic” invasion and conquest of native new worlders who inhabited what is now known as Canada to South America brought religious oppression to the New World. Religious freedom was that last thing Europeans were exporting to the “savages” who lived off the land until “Christians” came and stole it. English settlers to the New World were escaping what Protestant and Catholic religion helped fuck up Europe for 1600 years since a man they called Jesus Christ supposedly walked the esrth in what is now called Israel. END2208231730

Forum List

Back