Zone1 Conservative American Evangelicals are taking this country to task

There are countless other references to a Christian God in the writings of George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, Samuel Adams, John Adams, Alexander Hamilton, James Madison, John Hancock, and Thomas Paine.
NFBW: Nope. None of the first five presidents, Ben Franklin, and Thomas Paine expressed a belief in the Trinity, original sin, salvation by the blood of Jesus, virgin birth etc. While both Jefferson and Adams explicity mocked the Trinity and all the other Christian voodoo of their time. END2208212156

That's secular progressive bullshit.

The Declaration has many references to God throughout the document. The most famous one is that men are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights.

“We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness."

The declaration also mentions "Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God”, "Appealing to the Supreme Judge of the World”, and "With a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence."

The Constitution also honors the Christian Sabbath. The President was given 10 days to sign a bill into law. The counting of the 10 days does not include the Sabbath. This is found in Article 1, Section 7, and Clause 2 which in part follows:

“If any Bill shall not be returned by the President within ten Days (Sundays excepted) after it shall have been presented to him, the Same shall be a Law."

When the Constitution was completed on September 17, 1787, it was signed by the delegates then to be ratified by the states. The delegates signed the Constitution in the “Year of our Lord.” This is a direct reference to Christianity. This is found in Article 7 which in part follows:

“Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven and of the Independence of the United States of America the Twelfth In witness whereof We have hereunto subscribed our Names, GO WASHINGTON–Presidt. and deputy from Virginia”

Then there's the The Paris Peace Treaty of 1783. The Paris Peace Treaty was the document which formally ended the Revolution and granted the United States independence from Great Britain. In a real sense, the United States formally became a nation on September 3, 1783.

When the United States became a nation, it was done in the “name of the most holy and undivided Trinity.” The preamble to this Treaty states it is based upon the “Holy and undivided Trinity.” The concept of the holy Trinity is unique to Christianity. This statement means the United States was founded on the Christian faith.

The God of the Bible is whom the United States is based upon. The unalienable rights of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness come from the Judeo/Christian God and no one else. He is the Rock of our Republic.

Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

There are countless other references to a Christian God in the writings of George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, Samuel Adams, John Adams, Alexander Hamilton, James Madison, John Hancock, and Thomas Paine.​
So slavery is god ordained, guided by "Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God”, "Appealing to the Supreme Judge of the World”, and "With a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence."

I hear ya.

Last edited:
NFBW: Nope. None of the first five presidents, Ben Franklin, and Thomas Paine expressed a belief in the Trinity, original sin, salvation by the blood of Jesus, virgin birth etc. While both Jefferson and Adams explicity mocked the Trinity and all the other Christian voodoo of their time. END2208212156

Show your work.

There are countless other references to a Christian God in the writings of George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, Samuel Adams, John Adams, Alexander Hamilton, James Madison, John Hancock, and Thomas Paine.

For his entire life Jefferson considered such Christian doctrine as original sin and salvation thriugh the blood of Jesus to be bullshit if one translates dunghills in that way, Jefferson believed Jesus was a man not the son of God.

Thomas Jefferson to John Adams, 24 January 1814 “in the New testament there is internal evidence that parts of it have proceeded from an extraordinary man; and that other parts are of the fabric of very inferior minds. it is as easy to separate those parts, as to pick out diamonds from dunghills.“

My wife watched FLashPoint LiIve tonight on the Roku stick. I caught parts of it, these guys and girls are serious.

"FlashPoint is a VICTORY Channel® original show providing commentary on current issues from a conservative and prophetic viewpoint—delivered in a spirit of faith—that airs LIVE on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8 p.m. ET/7 p.m. CT. FlashPoint began when VICTORY Channel founder Kenneth Copeland was led by the Lord to provide programming on VICTORY to address current issues in our government and the 2020 elections from a biblical perspective. Due to FlashPoint’s overwhelming popularity and the current political climate, it has become a permanent show on the network. As events continue to unfold, Kenneth Copeland Ministries, VICTORY Channel and FlashPoint remain committed to addressing current events in line with prophecy and the Word of God, and always in a spirit of faith."

FlashPoint LIVE - FlashPoint

At tonight's event in Atlanta, GA, they released the Watchman Decree

WATCHMAN DECREE

As a Patriot of faith, I attest my allegiance first and foremost to the kingdom of God and the Great
Commission. Secondly, I agree to be a watchman over our nation concerning its people and their
rights to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness—

WHEREAS
• we, the Church, are God’s governing Body on the earth
• we have been given legal power from heaven and now exercise our authority
• we are God’s ambassadors and spokespeople over the earth
• through the power of God, we are the world influencers
• because of our covenant with God, we are equipped and delegated by Him to destroy every
attempted advance of the enemy,

WE MAKE OUR DECLARATIONS:
1. We decree that America’s executive branch of government will honor God and defend the
Constitution.
2. We decree that our legislative branch (Congress) will write only laws that are righteous and
constitutional.
3. We decree that our judicial system will issue rulings that are biblical and constitutional.
4. We declare that we stand against wokeness, the occult and every evil attempt against our
nation.
5. We declare and we now take back our God-given freedoms, according to our Constitution.
6. We declare that we take back influence at the local level in our communities.
7. We decree that we take back and permanently control positions of influence and leadership in
each of the *Seven Mountains.
8. We decree that the blood of Jesus covers and protects our nation. It protects and separates us
for God.
9. We declare that our nation is energy independent.
10. We declare that America is strong spiritually, financially, militarily and technologically.
11. We decree that evil carries no power, authority or rights in our land nor over our people.
12. We decree that we will operate in unity, going beyond denominational lines in order to
accomplish the purposes of God for our nation.
13. And we decree that AMERICA SHALL BE SAVED!

We know this country was founded on Judeo-Christian principles.
We know the truth; therefore, we stand for truth and will NEVER be deceived!
We will NEVER stop fighting!
We will NEVER, EVER, EVER give up or give in!
We WILL take our country back.
We WILL honor the ONE TRUE GOD, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!
AMERICA SHALL BE SAVED!

“Working together with Him, we strongly urge you not to receive God’s grace in vain [by turning
away from sound doctrine and His merciful kindness]. For He says, ‘At the acceptable time (the
time of grace) I listened to you, and I helped you on the day of salvation.’ Behold, now is ‘the
acceptable time,’ behold, now is ‘the day of salvation.’” 2 Corinthians 6:1-2 (AMP)

*Seven Mountains of Influence include media, business/finance,
family, education, politics, arts/entertainment and religion.

https://1o9uu22xvmgf2vc35t1brkz8-wp...nt/uploads/sites/7/2022/06/WatchmanDecree.pdf
Yeah...........I trust one of the wealthest "doctrine of prosperity" preachers on tv......that has bilked gullible self professed Christians out of some 760 million dollars over his lifetime. "God loves you but send your donations to my address......." and......"God will repay 10 fold......" Taking money from those who can least afford to give it......

When will people ever learn the difference between someone that delivers the actual word of God and those wolves pretending to be God's Shepherd of His flock? I would trust this man about as far as I could physically throw him.

Jesus was subtly criticizing the Roman emperor and calling out his currency as idolatrous, when He said that. He’s was not acquiescing to Caesar or giving him a free pass; Jesus is saying we owe a higher allegiance to God, and was pointing out Caesar is not God.

Neither is government "god."
No, no, no, no, no. :)

I believe this is what was behind it...

The Jews were angry, they had to pay taxes under Jewish law, (tithings), and they had to also pay taxes to Caesar....they saw this as unfair....(which it was....)

and wanted to physically rebel, fight the Romans...

Jesus, a man of PEACE and love, could see through their goal of trying to trick Him in to support for a rebellion....

Thus Jesus's rep!y of Whose face is on that coin? ( the coin he had to use to pay his Roman taxes)

the answer was, Caesar.

Then Jesus expressed what is considered the equivalent of the secular term, A Separation of Church and State....

the answer and coined term of Give unto God, what is God's...and give unto Caesar what is Caesar's.....
was Jesus, out smarting the Pharisee trying to trick Him in to being violent, instead of the MAN of PEACE.

------------
There is no place for unrigheous anger in Christianty.

you are wrong on Jesus turning the tables outside the Synagogue....

his anger, which came slowly...was righteous anger, and used to bring them right, with the Father.... NOT to hurt them with MALICE, or for malice.

Www.crosswalk.com/faith/bible-study/what-does-the-bible-mean-by-righteous-anger.html#:~:text=We don’t often equate anger with righteousness. But,there’s a difference between righteous and unrighteous anger.

The Jews were angry, they had to pay taxes under Jewish law, (tithings), and they had to also pay taxes to Caesar....they saw this as unfair....(which it was....)

Jesus, a man of PEACE and love, could see through their goal of trying to trick Him in to support for a rebellion....

Thus Jesus's rep!y of Whose face is on that coin? ( the coin he had to use to pay his Roman taxes)

the answer was, Caesar.

Then Jesus expressed what is considered the equivalent of the secular term, A Separation of Church and State....

the answer and coined term of Give unto God, what is God's...and give unto Caesar what is Caesar's.....
was Jesus, out smarting the Pharisee trying to trick Him in to being violent, instead of the MAN of PEACE.

------------

his anger, which came slowly...was righteous anger, and used to bring them right, with the Father.... NOT to hurt them with MALICE, or for malice.

Www.crosswalk.com/faith/bible-study/what-does-the-bible-mean-by-righteous-anger.html#:~:text=We don’t often equate anger with righteousness. But,there’s a difference between righteous and unrighteous anger.

the answer was, Caesar.

------------

The entire Chapter of Mattew 22 has a subject matter.......the kingdom of heaven/God., i.e., the church established by Jesus in comparison to the secular world and which one should be obeyed as no one can serve 2 masters. You are either "called out from the world" (that is the literal meaning of being saved) and serve God 1st or you worship the secular......you can't worship and serve both and be loyal to either. Addressed in other parts of scripture as being luke warm.......or If you are not with Me you are against Me.............. The common message, love thy God is the greatest of the commandments........if you love money, wealth, power (located in the secular world as propety) first.........there is no place for you in the kingdom of God...i.e., Jesus' church. This is what angered the "Pharisees" and the "Sadducees" and the young wealthy ruler.........Jesus was pointing directly to them and confronting them with their LOVE of MONEY and POWER more than their LOVE OF GOD

The parable in 22:1-14...........is a left handed slap in the face to both religious sects that Jesus was addressing. God is the King, Jesus is the Son..........and His future bride is the church He will soon establish here on earth. The king (God) sends out wedding and feast invitations which are openely rejected by the neighbors (comparison to the open invitation by Jesus to become a Christian...but many are called and few choosen)........in fact some of the neighbor's kill the slave messengers sent by the king (God).....this would represent how in the relilgious leaders were guilty of rejecting and sometimes killing the prophets that God had sent to them..........

Last edited:
Yeah...........I trust one of the wealthest "doctrine of prosperity" preachers on tv......that has bilked gullible self professed Christians out of some 760 million dollars over his lifetime. "God loves you but send your donations to my address......." and......"God will repay 10 fold......" Taking money from those who can least afford to give it......

When will people ever learn the difference between someone that delivers the actual word of God and those wolves pretending to be God's Shepherd of His flock? I would trust this man about as far as I could physically throw him.

Did anyone of them twist your arm and force you to give them money?

No they aren't. But Christian Nationalism is.
Of course they are. Denying the facts just makes you a moron.
We have been a Christian nation since our founding.
You can move if you don't like it but the rest of us won't sit back & let wokester idiots that can't define a woman take over the country with their anti-scientific & blatantly racist BS

Did anyone of them twist your arm and force you to give them money?
Twist "my arm"..........clearly I am not as gullibe as you, why would anyone claiming to be Christain give anything to an agent of Satan? :abgg2q.jpg: I can see that a nerve has been tweeked ................how much have you been taken for and all you get back is 10 fold of debt? Kenneth Copeland needs my donations....he simply can't make it on his 2 million dollar salary required to round out his 760 million dollar net worth.

How could any person who can read............believe this con artist? He needs to go begging for more funds in order air lift food and supplies to another poor country facing a natural disaster and then claim the money he garnered begging on TV was spent repairing the plane that was supposed to air left the supplies. Yeah.......his jetstream must have needed an oil change.

Angel flight 44, Haiti: Look it up..............Christians are not required to check their brain at the church door. I have about much respect for TV preachers who do nothing but preach a message of prosperty than I do the "pan handler" that works NY CITY all summer and then "winters" in the "Caribbean"...........all tax free.

The lesson for the day..........read Chapter 22 in the Book of Matthew and decide which team you are playing for...........

Last edited:
My wife watched FLashPoint LiIve tonight on the Roku stick. I caught parts of it, these guys and girls are serious.

"FlashPoint is a VICTORY Channel® original show providing commentary on current issues from a conservative and prophetic viewpoint—delivered in a spirit of faith—that airs LIVE on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8 p.m. ET/7 p.m. CT. FlashPoint began when VICTORY Channel founder Kenneth Copeland was led by the Lord to provide programming on VICTORY to address current issues in our government and the 2020 elections from a biblical perspective. Due to FlashPoint’s overwhelming popularity and the current political climate, it has become a permanent show on the network. As events continue to unfold, Kenneth Copeland Ministries, VICTORY Channel and FlashPoint remain committed to addressing current events in line with prophecy and the Word of God, and always in a spirit of faith."

FlashPoint LIVE - FlashPoint

At tonight's event in Atlanta, GA, they released the Watchman Decree

WATCHMAN DECREE

As a Patriot of faith, I attest my allegiance first and foremost to the kingdom of God and the Great
Commission. Secondly, I agree to be a watchman over our nation concerning its people and their
rights to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness—

WHEREAS
• we, the Church, are God’s governing Body on the earth
• we have been given legal power from heaven and now exercise our authority
• we are God’s ambassadors and spokespeople over the earth
• through the power of God, we are the world influencers
• because of our covenant with God, we are equipped and delegated by Him to destroy every
attempted advance of the enemy,

WE MAKE OUR DECLARATIONS:
1. We decree that America’s executive branch of government will honor God and defend the
Constitution.
2. We decree that our legislative branch (Congress) will write only laws that are righteous and
constitutional.
3. We decree that our judicial system will issue rulings that are biblical and constitutional.
4. We declare that we stand against wokeness, the occult and every evil attempt against our
nation.
5. We declare and we now take back our God-given freedoms, according to our Constitution.
6. We declare that we take back influence at the local level in our communities.
7. We decree that we take back and permanently control positions of influence and leadership in
each of the *Seven Mountains.
8. We decree that the blood of Jesus covers and protects our nation. It protects and separates us
for God.
9. We declare that our nation is energy independent.
10. We declare that America is strong spiritually, financially, militarily and technologically.
11. We decree that evil carries no power, authority or rights in our land nor over our people.
12. We decree that we will operate in unity, going beyond denominational lines in order to
accomplish the purposes of God for our nation.
13. And we decree that AMERICA SHALL BE SAVED!

We know this country was founded on Judeo-Christian principles.
We know the truth; therefore, we stand for truth and will NEVER be deceived!
We will NEVER stop fighting!
We will NEVER, EVER, EVER give up or give in!
We WILL take our country back.
We WILL honor the ONE TRUE GOD, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!
AMERICA SHALL BE SAVED!

“Working together with Him, we strongly urge you not to receive God’s grace in vain [by turning
away from sound doctrine and His merciful kindness]. For He says, ‘At the acceptable time (the
time of grace) I listened to you, and I helped you on the day of salvation.’ Behold, now is ‘the
acceptable time,’ behold, now is ‘the day of salvation.’” 2 Corinthians 6:1-2 (AMP)

*Seven Mountains of Influence include media, business/finance,
family, education, politics, arts/entertainment and religion.

https://1o9uu22xvmgf2vc35t1brkz8-wp...nt/uploads/sites/7/2022/06/WatchmanDecree.pdf
:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Of course they are. Denying the facts just makes you a moron.
You can move if you don't like it but the rest of us won't sit back & let wokester idiots that can't define a woman take over the country with their anti-scientific & blatantly racist BS
We are a majority Christan nation...our government is enlightenment based secular.

NFBW: We weren’t then and surely are not now.

The lie that America was founded to be a Christian Nation is a bigger ingrained rightwing political lie than Trump’s huge lie that the 2020 election was stolen from white Christian American by blacks who live and fester in big cities like Detroit Atlanta Philadelphia Milwaukee Las Vegas and Phoenix .. I believe the Christian a Nation lie is the cornerstone for the proliferation of the rightwing political propaganda machine in America. END2208220854

We are a majority Christan nation...our government is enlightenment based secular.
I agree entirely with the latter however we must be cautious when acknowledging that the majority in America practice the religion of Christianity. There is no monolithic well-defined political “Christian” bloc in American society. Loosely referring to America as a Christian nation based on a majority of Christians is certainly a viable concept, however when Trump’s MAGA ,white nationalist Christian Site to fact of the full Christian majority in America they are puffing up their numbers in a more sinister purpose of which we enlightenment secular Americans Must remain vigilant against. They are abusing the freedom of religion that our constitution affords them to seek power that has no place in our multicultural multi religious splendid American society. END2208220928

Why is JGalt laughing at truth?

There were Christians involved in the founding and revolt against the King for sure. about 20% of colonists in 1770 were church attending Christian’s.

How many currently immersed and obsessed with MAGA white nationalist Trumpism Christianity today would have appreciated one of the greatest minds of all the founders declaring that the Christian Bible is full of political dung. The nicest word of the time for bullshit.
  • Jefferson was most comfortable with Deism, rational religion, and Unitarianism.[3] He was sympathetic to and in general agreement with the moral precepts of Christianity.[4] He considered the teachings of Jesus as having "the most sublime and benevolent code of morals which has ever been offered to man,"[5] yet he held that the pure teachings of Jesus appeared to have been appropriated by some of Jesus' early followers, resulting in a Bible that contained both "diamonds" of wisdom and the "dung" of ancient political agendas.[6]. Religious views of Thomas Jefferson - Wikipedia
END2208220949

Last edited:
Why is JGalt laughing at truth?

There were Christians involved in the founding and revolt against the King,

How many currently immersed and obsessed with MAGA white nationalist Trumpism Christianity today would have appreciated one of the greatest minds of all the founders declaring that the Christian Bible is full of political dung. The nicest word of the time word for bullshit.
  • Jefferson was most comfortable with Deism, rational religion, and Unitarianism.[3] He was sympathetic to and in general agreement with the moral precepts of Christianity.[4] He considered the teachings of Jesus as having "the most sublime and benevolent code of morals which has ever been offered to man,"[5] yet he held that the pure teachings of Jesus appeared to have been appropriated by some of Jesus' early followers, resulting in a Bible that contained both "diamonds" of wisdom and the "dung" of ancient political agendas.[6]. Religious views of Thomas Jefferson - Wikipedia
END2208220949

Jefferson was the only one who didn't make his Christian belief public. All of the other founding fathers were devout Christians.

Oh, of course you're not a Muslim, even though you're always quick to defend them, while throwing rocks at Christians.

I should have recognized you for the atheistic secular progressive you are. Your god (little "g), is government, right?

I don't throw rocks at Christians. I just hate seeing them used by Trump. Read this. This is Christian Nationalism at it's finest.

Jefferson was the only one who didn't make his Christian belief public. All of the other founding fathers were devout Christians.
NFBW: Like whom? Benjamin Franklin wrote that he did not believe in the Christian doctrine of original sin. Without original sin what was the reason that God sent his only begotten son to the earth to be born of a virgin crucified buried and rise from the dead. I don’t see where any of the first five presidents believed in any of that mythology that we call Christianity. END22082209557

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back