Zone1 Conservative American Evangelicals are taking this country to task

My church didn't need a rock concert but you be you.

Your "church" probably sits around and discusses ways to change the wording in the Bible, thinks about welcoming same-sex marriage, integrating Marxism, feminism, and interfaith dialogue with Christianity, and taking up collections to purchase bicycles and cell phones for illegal aliens.

My wife does the secretarial and book keeping for two different United Methodist churches, and is active in both of them. So I'm aware of the hogwash and false doctrine many churches are trying to pass off as the Gospel of Jesus Christ."

Your "church" probably sits around and discusses ways to change the wording in the Bible, thinks about welcoming same-sex marriage, integrating Marxism, feminism, and interfaith dialogue with Christianity, and taking up collections to purchase bicycles and cell phones for illegal aliens.

My wife does the secretarial and book keeping for two different United Methodist churches, and is active in both of them. So I'm aware of the hogwash and false doctrine many churches are trying to pass off as the Gospel of Jesus Christ."
But you go to the other "church" right.

No we sit around and drink mostly. On the positive we're really good at it. We also support a hospital in Honduras and church relief for hurricane victim families. No threats at all.unless we're discussing football.

Again you be you.

Last edited:
You want a "Taliban"?

You spit on the Christian Right in this country, and that's exactly what you're going to get.

I think they're serious. Christians or not, don't expect to push people without a pushback.
The only pushback they’ve gotten is when they try to force ways on others.

My wife watched FLashPoint LiIve tonight on the Roku stick. I caught parts of it, these guys and girls are serious.

"FlashPoint is a VICTORY Channel® original show providing commentary on current issues from a conservative and prophetic viewpoint—delivered in a spirit of faith—that airs LIVE on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8 p.m. ET/7 p.m. CT. FlashPoint began when VICTORY Channel founder Kenneth Copeland was led by the Lord to provide programming on VICTORY to address current issues in our government and the 2020 elections from a biblical perspective. Due to FlashPoint’s overwhelming popularity and the current political climate, it has become a permanent show on the network. As events continue to unfold, Kenneth Copeland Ministries, VICTORY Channel and FlashPoint remain committed to addressing current events in line with prophecy and the Word of God, and always in a spirit of faith."

FlashPoint LIVE - FlashPoint

At tonight's event in Atlanta, GA, they released the Watchman Decree

WATCHMAN DECREE

As a Patriot of faith, I attest my allegiance first and foremost to the kingdom of God and the Great
Commission. Secondly, I agree to be a watchman over our nation concerning its people and their
rights to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness—

WHEREAS
• we, the Church, are God’s governing Body on the earth
• we have been given legal power from heaven and now exercise our authority
• we are God’s ambassadors and spokespeople over the earth
• through the power of God, we are the world influencers
• because of our covenant with God, we are equipped and delegated by Him to destroy every
attempted advance of the enemy,

WE MAKE OUR DECLARATIONS:
1. We decree that America’s executive branch of government will honor God and defend the
Constitution.
2. We decree that our legislative branch (Congress) will write only laws that are righteous and
constitutional.
3. We decree that our judicial system will issue rulings that are biblical and constitutional.
4. We declare that we stand against wokeness, the occult and every evil attempt against our
nation.
5. We declare and we now take back our God-given freedoms, according to our Constitution.
6. We declare that we take back influence at the local level in our communities.
7. We decree that we take back and permanently control positions of influence and leadership in
each of the *Seven Mountains.
8. We decree that the blood of Jesus covers and protects our nation. It protects and separates us
for God.
9. We declare that our nation is energy independent.
10. We declare that America is strong spiritually, financially, militarily and technologically.
11. We decree that evil carries no power, authority or rights in our land nor over our people.
12. We decree that we will operate in unity, going beyond denominational lines in order to
accomplish the purposes of God for our nation.
13. And we decree that AMERICA SHALL BE SAVED!

We know this country was founded on Judeo-Christian principles.
We know the truth; therefore, we stand for truth and will NEVER be deceived!
We will NEVER stop fighting!
We will NEVER, EVER, EVER give up or give in!
We WILL take our country back.
We WILL honor the ONE TRUE GOD, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!
AMERICA SHALL BE SAVED!

“Working together with Him, we strongly urge you not to receive God’s grace in vain [by turning
away from sound doctrine and His merciful kindness]. For He says, ‘At the acceptable time (the
time of grace) I listened to you, and I helped you on the day of salvation.’ Behold, now is ‘the
acceptable time,’ behold, now is ‘the day of salvation.’” 2 Corinthians 6:1-2 (AMP)

*Seven Mountains of Influence include media, business/finance,
family, education, politics, arts/entertainment and religion.

https://1o9uu22xvmgf2vc35t1brkz8-wp...nt/uploads/sites/7/2022/06/WatchmanDecree.pdf

Kenneth Copeland? Are you serious?

I have some unpleasant news for you, Christians are becoming more militant, and everything prophesied up to the last book of the Bible has happened. This is approaching the end of times, which is laid out in Revelations.
And this is why I don’t like organized religion. They don’t play well with others.

K. So I will wait here while you show me where any American Christian group has beheaded, gang raped, or burned alive innocent civilians. Also, thrown gays off of tall buildings.

No? Anything?

Oh, but when this rhetoric starts getting Christians killed, I'll be right here, looking at you. Your rules right? Dangerous rhetoric = murder?

Taliban isn't ISIS.

That's twice you've made threats.

Someone needs to check this cat's judgment. And then check their own judgment for putting him in a position to act on such frivolous claims.

Where do you get these people from anyway?

No threats were made in this thread by the people he claimed made threats. Explaining consequences, particularly from a historical perspective, should not in any way be spun into some notion that people are themselves making threats.

He's not gonna sit here and try to bully people into shutting up with those kinds of comments and think nobody's gonna say anything about it.

Deal with him.

Last edited:
Helping the poor doesn't mean sharing what you have at the point of a gun or at the least, an IRS audit.
Remember this….?
“Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's"

Someone needs to check this cat's judgement. And then check their own judgment for putting him in a position to act on such frivolous claims.

Where do you get these people from anyway?

No threats were made in this thread by the people he claimed made threats. Explaining consequences, particularly fro ma hiostorical perspective, should not in any way be spun into some notion that people are themselves making threats.

Deal with him.
No queso for you!

And this is why I don’t like organized religion. They don’t play well with others.

It's a free country. You can sit around your drum circle and worship crystals and mother gaia if you want to.

But you should know, America wasn't founded by folks who sat around a drum circle, and worshiped crystals and mother gaia.

Remember this….?
“Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's"

Jesus was subtly criticizing the Roman emperor and calling out his currency as idolatrous, when He said that. He’s was not acquiescing to Caesar or giving him a free pass; Jesus is saying we owe a higher allegiance to God, and was pointing out Caesar is not God.

Neither is government "god."

It's a free country. You can sit around your drum circle and worship crystals and mother gaia if you want to.

But you should know, America wasn't founded by folks who sat around a drum circle, and worshiped crystals and mother gaia.

Copeland is rapture ready and teaches the prosperity gospel.

Jesus was subtly criticizing the Roman emperor and calling out his currency as idolatrous, when He said that. He’s was not acquiescing to Caesar or giving him a free pass; Jesus is saying we owe a higher allegiance to God, and was pointing out Caesar is not God.

Neither is government "god."

Lolol no he wasn't. Where did you get your religious training? He was talking about Roman coin. The coin used all over the Roman empire.

Copeland is rapture ready and teaches the prosperity gospel.

Your ignorance of the one true God and Christianity is showing. But I can understand, seeing as how you've been blinded by the false prophet Muhammad, who was a murderer and a pedophile.

Copeland does not teach a "gospel of prosperity". You're confusing him with Joel Olsteen and Creflo Dollar. But even if they are, even Jesus said in 3 John 1:2, “I wish that you may prosper and be in good health even as your soul prospereth.”

Your ignorance of the one true God and Christianity is showing. But I can understand, seeing as how you've been blinded by the false prophet Muhammad, who was a murderer and a pedophile.

Copeland does not teach a "gospel of prosperity". You're confusing him with Joel Olsteen and Creflo Dollar. But even if they are, even Jesus said in 3 John 1:2, “I wish that you may prosper and be in good health even as your soul prospereth.”

I'm not a Muslim, moron. Aisha was born before the Call so she was at least 19 years old. Some people just hate because they are so bloody ignorant.

Copeland also teaches prosperity same as Osteen and Creflo Dollar.

I'm not a Muslim, moron. Aisha was born before the Call so she was at least 19 years old. Some people just hate because they are so bloody ignorant.

Oh, of course you're not a Muslim, even though you're always quick to defend them, while throwing rocks at Christians.

I should have recognized you for the atheistic secular progressive you are. Your god (little "g), is government, right?

You want a "Taliban"?

You spit on the Christian Right in this country, and that's exactly what you're going to get.

I think they're serious. Christians or not, don't expect to push people without a pushback.
Seriously deluded?

Forum List

Back