Conservapedia

Back on topic - these do apply to current events

From the liberal dictionary

Talk Radio: A vast squakbox for the right-wing extremists to shout out hate speech for their mind-numbed robot listeners.

Terrorism: A judgemental term used by the far-right wing to scare people. Also, the Bush cabal's code for "an excuse to wipe out all brown people and steal their oil."

http://www.angelfire.com/freak2/tsrightdominion/libberish.html

im so lost.

I don’t blame you. Just look at the first few posts for this thread. Do you think that Wikipedia.com is balanced and neutral – particularly with respect to the term “homosexuality” – consider the fact that it allows the public to easily edit and commit on how it defines the term - or do you think that it has a left-wing liberal bias.

Similarly, do you think that Conservapedia.com is just being reactionary to a perceived left-leaning bias to Wikipedia.com or do you think that it provides a legitimate “equal time” balance to a truly left-leaning Wikipedia.com?

That is what I gather that this thread was originally intended to discuss.

Someone who knows libs very well and speaks libberish fluently

It is just someone taking the liberal ideology to the extreme and displaying it as a dictionary. The other political side can play the same comic game. Here is a great example:

http://www.turnleft.com/condef.html

Libertarianism:
Survival of the fittest, and if you don't like it, you don't deserve to survive

Liberal:
Anyone who shows human compassion, or reads the New York Times

Christian:
Anyone who is a member of the Christian Coalition

Godless Atheist:
Anyone who is not a member of the Christian Coalition

It is just someone taking the liberal ideology to the extreme and displaying it as a dictionary. The other political side can play the same comic game. Here is a great example:

http://www.turnleft.com/condef.html

Libertarianism:
Survival of the fittest, and if you don't like it, you don't deserve to survive

Liberal:
Anyone who shows human compassion, or reads the New York Times

Christian:
Anyone who is a member of the Christian Coalition

Godless Atheist:
Anyone who is not a member of the Christian Coalition

The liberal dictionary actually uses the liberal talking ponts and thus, is more accurate

For example

Self-Esteem: That which an unfeeling society denies its young people through the pressure of competitive sporting games and "good grades" in school.

Seperation Of Church And State: A constitutional right guaranteeing teaching condom use and homosexuality in the classroom to your 5 year old and keeping those Christ O' Facists' mouths shut.

http://www.angelfire.com/freak2/tsrightdominion/libberish.html

The liberal dictionary actually uses the liberal talking ponts and thus, is more accurate

Oh. That is utterly absurd. Where are these liberal talking points? That is probably the worst claim that I have ever read from you. Okay. Prove your statement. Show me an official document or web site where liberals, as a whole, claim that a conservative is a Nazi. There might have been one far-left wing ultra liberal who, on a bad day in an awkward conversation, might have said that a that a conservative is a Nazi. Then a political opponent might have taken that one line out of context. Still, I challenge you to show me where liberals, as a whole, specifically declare that conservatives are Nazis.

Look. Your liberal dictionary is nothing more than a silly fiction - an invention created by someone who wanted to put together a list of terms and imagine how an extremist left-winger might define them.

Oh. That is utterly absurd. Where are these liberal talking points? That is probably the worst claim that I have ever read from you. Okay. Prove your statement. Show me an official document or web site where liberals, as a whole, claim that a conservative is a Nazi. There might have been one far-left wing ultra liberal who, on a bad day in an awkward conversation, might have said that a that a conservative is a Nazi. Then a political opponent might have taken that one line out of context. Still, I challenge you to show me where liberals, as a whole, specifically declare that conservatives are Nazis.

Look. Your liberal dictionary is nothing more than a silly fiction - an invention created by someone who wanted to put together a list of terms and imagine how an extremist left-winger might define them.

Lets see, Dems have called the US troops Nazis, or go to Dem websites like Daily Koss

Have you seen the signs the liberal peace niks hold up at the Pro Terrorist rallies?

Lets see, Dems have called the US troops Nazis, or go to Dem websites like Daily Koss

Have you seen the signs the liberal peace niks hold up at the Pro Terrorist rallies?

I find the liberties you take with your interpretations amusing.

dick durdon is the guy who compared our troops to nazi's, i dont think the whole democratic party said were nazi's, but howard dean, who leads the democratic party, has called the republicans every bad name under the sun lol.

dick durdon is the guy who compared our troops to nazi's, i dont think the whole democratic party said were nazi's, but howard dean, who leads the democratic party, has called the republicans every bad name under the sun lol.

Dems have called Republicans every name in the book. I do beleive my posts do reflect the views of most liberals

Forum List

Back