Consequence Culture - Gina Carano, Colin Kaepernick, The Dixie Chicks and Jane Fonda

I won't necessarily disagree with that.

But as long as there are riots, things won't change. Why not? Because those who have to do the changing are going to busy keeping rabid negroes from rioting. They need to stand the fuck down...

No, the cops have to show real reform... then people will calm down.

There's not a single reason to believe you. You're an admitted liar...

You mean I accept reality... we all lie. Everyone lies...

You keep lying about why that guy misused his company credit card, because the truth probably doesn't make you look good.

No, the cops have to show real reform... then people will calm down.

And I've explained why that won't happen. You're just too fucking stupid to comprehend it.

What would constitute "real reform"? At what point can we expect to turn on the news and not hear about riots?

The riots can't be allowed to continue, and "reform" takes time...

You mean I accept reality... we all lie. Everyone lies...

No, I mean you're a liar. Not only are you a scumbag liar, you're proud of it...

You keep lying about why that guy misused his company credit card, because the truth probably doesn't make you look good.

Another lie from you. You just can't help yourself, can you?

I've not lied at all, because, while I've explained how he misused it, I've never stated why. I've never stated why because the "why" isn't important.

And, for the life of me, I can't imagine why I would tell you, since you believe that stealing from an employer is acceptable.

Then again, you could've known the "why", but you're too stupid and inept to recognize when an opportunity to get something states you right in the face...

And I've explained why that won't happen. You're just too fucking stupid to comprehend it.

What would constitute "real reform"? At what point can we expect to turn on the news and not hear about riots?

The riots can't be allowed to continue, and "reform" takes time...

I agree, we should have started the reform when Colin took a knee. Now we've had riots, and guess what, they are finally getting off their lazy asses and doing reform.

I've not lied at all, because, while I've explained how he misused it, I've never stated why. I've never stated why because the "why" isn't important.

Exactly my point. Frankly, that would be the FIRST question I would have asked... the fact you are hiding the why tells me the why makes you look kind of foolish. It's what people don't say that says a lot.

So all your complaints about "honesty", you engage in a lie of omission.

I agree, we should have started the reform when Colin took a knee. Now we've had riots, and guess what, they are finally getting off their lazy asses and doing reform.

Why didn't you answer my question?

What would constitute the "reform" that the left and BLM want to see? What will have to have happened for BLM to say "Okay, we're done, thanks!"?

Reform doesn't happen overnight, and decent Americans don't have the patience to allow these animal thugs to riot until they're satisfied...

Exactly my point. Frankly, that would be the FIRST question I would have asked... the fact you are hiding the why tells me the why makes you look kind of foolish. It's what people don't say that says a lot.

You're drawing a conclusion based on incomplete information. That's stupid. What's even more stupid is you failing to get that information when you were presented a golden opportunity. All you did is prove that you're an inept idiot...

So all your complaints about "honesty", you engage in a lie of omission.

How does the "why" matter?

The only way it doesn't matter is if you believe that stealing from an employer is acceptable behavior from an employee. It's clear you believe that. You believe that because you've probably stolen from employers in your past...

Why didn't you answer my question?

What would constitute the "reform" that the left and BLM want to see? What will have to have happened for BLM to say "Okay, we're done, thanks!"?

Reform doesn't happen overnight, and decent Americans don't have the patience to allow these animal thugs to riot until they're satisfied...

Uh, yeah, guy, you keep telling yourself that.

Reality - the demonstrations have calmed down quite a bit.. but you still need to keep the pressure on, because left to their own devices, they'll keep putting it off.

You're drawing a conclusion based on incomplete information. That's stupid. What's even more stupid is you failing to get that information when you were presented a golden opportunity. All you did is prove that you're an inept idiot...

If the missing information made you look good, you'd be broadcasting it. The fact you are hiding it tells me that it makes you look like a real shitheel.

How does the "why" matter?

The only way it doesn't matter is if you believe that stealing from an employer is acceptable behavior from an employee. It's clear you believe that. You believe that because you've probably stolen from employers in your past...

Except you haven't proven he stole anything. You gave him a credit card. It's like saying you left your TV on the front lawn and the people who picked it up "stole" from you.

Uh, yeah, guy, you keep telling yourself that.

Reality - the demonstrations have calmed down quite a bit.. but you still need to keep the pressure on, because left to their own devices, they'll keep putting it off.

If the riots and protests continue, reform won't happen.

I would rather see rioters gunned down in the streets than allow then to continue their destructive ways...

If the missing information made you look good, you'd be broadcasting it. The fact you are hiding it tells me that it makes you look like a real shitheel.

Horseshit.

I've shared positive things I've done for my employees; things that most non-idiots (read: not people like you) would find admirable, and you've belittled me for them, so fuck you.

But you can blame yourself for not having the information you want. Blame yourself for being too goddamn stupid to recognize a chance to get what you want and to act on it. You're an idiot...

Except you haven't proven he stole anything. You gave him a credit card. It's like saying you left your TV on the front lawn and the people who picked it up "stole" from you.

It's actually nothing like that. There are guidelines and rules a card holder must follow. This piece of shit didn't follow them. But, you're a thief and a liar, so it's no surprise to see you being supportive of another thief...

If the riots and protests continue, reform won't happen.

I would rather see rioters gunned down in the streets than allow then to continue their destructive ways...

I'm sure you would, but most non-sociopaths are kind of sick of that sort of thing. Reform is going to happen, for no other reason than cities can't afford to be paying out $27 million dollar settlements.

I've shared positive things I've done for my employees; things that most non-idiots (read: not people like you) would find admirable, and you've belittled me for them, so fuck you.

yes, you share things that make you look good, and hide something that makes you look bad... We get that. It must make you look really bad because the stuff that makes you look good really doesn't. You bought a slacker a beater once?

Reform is going to happen, for no other reason than cities can't afford to be paying out $27 million dollar settlements.

Reform will happen when the negro hordes announce that they're more willing to work towards reform than they are interested in acting like rabid animals...

yes, you share things that make you look good, and hide something that makes you look bad... We get that. It must make you look really bad because the stuff that makes you look good really doesn't. You bought a slacker a beater once?

No, dumbfuck, I didn't.

We created a way to put this kid in a position where he could help himself. We created an award that he would be a shoe-in to win. When it was awarded to him, it came with a monetary award, as well. We never told him how to spend the money. He took it upon himself to go find a decent used car at a price he could afford. And he's far from being a slacker. He's pretty much the hardest worker in his department.

And he hasn't missed a minute of work since he got that car.

But you prove my point. I don't know anyone who wouldn't welcome something like that, yet you belittle it. So, you see, it doesn't really matter if something is positive or negative: you'll take issue with it. This kid would've lost his job, and we put him in a place where he could keep it. He's a bright kid with a great future with my company if he wants it. That'll be up to him. He's been with us for several years, though, so I don't expect to see him leave any time soon.

So, fuck you. I gave you a golden opportunity to get the information you wanted. I said if you could explain how stealing from an employer is ever acceptable I would give you that information, I'd give you all the info you wanted.

You were too stupid to see that opportunity, or you believe that committing a theft from an employer is acceptable.

Face it, Nancy, you're a wannabe. You wish you had the great work opportunities which are afforded to others who are smarter than you. You've proven to be remarkably unintelligent and needy. You're pretty worthless as far as humans go...

Reform will happen when the negro hordes announce that they're more willing to work towards reform than they are interested in acting like rabid animals...

Why should they be the ones working towards reform, it's the police who are acting out of line.

But you prove my point. I don't know anyone who wouldn't welcome something like that, yet you belittle it. So, you see, it doesn't really matter if something is positive or negative: you'll take issue with it. This kid would've lost his job, and we put him in a place where he could keep it. He's a bright kid with a great future with my company if he wants it. That'll be up to him. He's been with us for several years, though, so I don't expect to see him leave any time soon.

Actually, I'd be more impressed with him if he moved on from your company to something better.... but I'm sure you prefer compliant sheep.

I said if you could explain how stealing from an employer is ever acceptable I would give you that information, I'd give you all the info you wanted.

Why should there be ANY condition if you were in the right? If you were in the right, you'd be explaining exactly why he did it. Of course, it's probably something that makes you look bad, like he had permission, but then you needed a scapegoat when his plan to wine and dine a low-level flunky in purchasing backfired.

Instead, you decided to vindictively screw up this guys life over a couple of dinners? Really? Wow, makes you sound like a complete asshole.

Why should they be the ones working towards reform, it's the police who are acting out of line.

These don't strike you as being "out of line"?

merlin_173009409_ce5ce8bb-d7be-41ff-9bc9-5cf8bcd68adc-facebookJumbo.jpg

Minneapolis-riot-1140x570.jpg

page-header

Actually, I'd be more impressed with him if he moved on from your company to something better.... but I'm sure you prefer compliant sheep.

I prefer employees who enjoy coming to work every day, to earn more than the industry average for doing a job they excel at.

You just hate it, and me, because I'm able to provide my employees with an outstanding work environment, with no need for some union goon to come in and negotiate it for them. You hate that my employees are happy.

You're just a sad little simpleton who has to beg others to let you write their resumes...

Why should there be ANY condition if you were in the right?

Exactly my point; there shouldn't, and isn't, ever an acceptable reason to steal from an employer.

You just happen to believe otherwise.

See, you've already admitted that you condone employee theft. You've admitted to being disonest. You've admitted to being a liar.

And you're trying to make me look bad for shit-canning a guy who stole from me?

What an ignorant little douchebag you are...
If you were in the right, you'd be explaining exactly why he did it.

Why? Because you want me to?

Eat a dick.

The catalyst behind him going rogue is unimportant, simply because there's NEVER an instance where stealing from an employee is acceptable...

Of course, it's probably something that makes you look bad, like he had permission, but then you needed a scapegoat when his plan to wine and dine a low-level flunky in purchasing backfired.

He had permission to use the card, but only for certain things. He used it for things that he was not authorized to purchase. It's clear; and you have my sympathies for this, that you're simply too fucking retarded to comprehend that.

A good friend of mine owns his own photography business. He and his crew were shooting an event a couple of years ago, and he gave his credit card to one of the gals working for him to go purchase things needed by him and the crew; everything from notepads and pens to stuff to make sandwiches with, snacks, etc.

While she used the card to purchase everything he'd requested, she also used it to by a new blouse, some jeans and some make-up.

Now, she also was the one who maintained his books, did payroll, made hotel and travel reservations, etc. She figured she'd be able to hide these purchases because A) the owner would likely never see the receipt (unless, I guess, if he was audited) and B) as the one who maintains the books for his small company, she could hide the purchases from him.

Do you believe it was appropriate for her to purchase those personal items with the owner's business credit card?

Do you believe that was okay for her to do?

Instead, you decided to vindictively screw up this guys life over a couple of dinners?

My, but you truly are the stupid one, aren't you. I've told you the things he's purchased, and it was a lot more than a few dinners.

But, yeah, steal from me and I'm going to fuck up your entire life to the best of my ability.

See, that's why those who know me; those who work for me and those who don't, respect me. I take very good care of those who work for me. They're a huge part of why my company is as successful as it is, and I make sure they know I appreciate that.

But I have exactly zero tolerance for someone who would lie or steal from me...

Really? Wow, makes you sound like a complete asshole.

Well, and I say this in all honesty, the opinion of some lying douchebag on the internet isn't going to be all too sufficient to get me to change how I conduct my business. My company is very, very successful. My people are paid very, very well. The work atmosphere is enjoyable; people want to be there. And you can't stand that because it didn't take some union dipshit to get that for them.

So, fuck you, nimrod. You're nothing. You're failed in business (probably because you're a lying thief), and you can't hold down a regular job so you have to write resumes for $125 pop.

Me? I'm in my fifth week of a seven week road trip with my daughter, exploring this wonderful country of ours. My team back in Florida is running the show and killin' it. Business is stronger and more profitable now than it was pre-Covid. Life is a wonderful thing. When I get back to the office I'm announcing pay raises across the board.

You just hate it, and me, because I'm able to provide my employees with an outstanding work environment, with no need for some union goon to come in and negotiate it for them. You hate that my employees are happy.

Guy, you fire people for arguments and you screw up their lives for mistakes. Frankly, everything you describe indicates a toxic work environment with fear based management.

I'm sorry you've deluded yourself otherwise.

Now you are going to spend the next ten paragraphs explaining why you don't want to say why your former employee made a mistake you ruined his life over. Because, honestly, the story makes not a lick of sense.

A good friend of mine owns his own photography business. He and his crew were shooting an event a couple of years ago, and he gave his credit card to one of the gals working for him to go purchase things needed by him and the crew; everything from notepads and pens to stuff to make sandwiches with, snacks, etc.

Okay, this all sounds petty, but... um... it has nothing to do with why YOUR former employee spent money on a customer who wasn't his account. You seem to want to avoid that subject like the plague, probably because it makes you look like kind of an idiot.

See, that's why those who know me; those who work for me and those who don't, respect me.

Uh, guy, that's the mantra of every dictator and bully. Just so you know. Fear isn't respect. It's fear.

That you found some people who are just masochistic enough to put up with it, just like an abusive husband can find a wife that likes to be slapped around.

Me? I'm in my fifth week of a seven week road trip with my daughter, exploring this wonderful country of ours

And this is how you are spending it, trying to impress a complete stranger on the internet you are a good boss? Really? That's kind of pathetic and NEEDY.

Guy, you fire people for arguments and you screw up their lives for mistakes.

No, I fire people for breaking a very simple, but resolute company rule and for stealing from me.

The fact that you find both of those acceptable means nothing to me, beyond further proving how absolutely weak a manager you would be...

Frankly, everything you describe indicates a toxic work environment with fear based management.

If you're not going to hold people accountable for breaking rules, there's no reason to have rules. And, if you have no rules, then the inmates are running the asylum...

I'm sorry you've deluded yourself otherwise.

You want delusional? Keep telling yourself that you're a better businessman than me...

Now you are going to spend the next ten paragraphs explaining why you don't want to say why your former employee made a mistake you ruined his life over. Because, honestly, the story makes not a lick of sense.

To a retard like you, who could've had that information if he wasn't a retard, I'm sure that's true...

Okay, this all sounds petty, but... um... it has nothing to do with why YOUR former employee spent money on a customer who wasn't his account. You seem to want to avoid that subject like the plague, probably because it makes you look like kind of an idiot.

It's called a "comparison", you stupid dumbfuck.

Nevermind, it's clear you support her using his card in an unauhroized manner, as well. You do this because you support employee theft...

Uh, guy, that's the mantra of every dictator and bully. Just so you know. Fear isn't respect. It's fear.

Um, no.

Again, even those who don't work for me respect me. I have no control over them. They've no reason to fear me. No one does, actually...

That you found some people who are just masochistic enough to put up with it, just like an abusive husband can find a wife that likes to be slapped around.

Yeah, it's just like that...

51fgPkAoT6L._AC_SL1024_.jpg

And this is how you are spending it, trying to impress a complete stranger on the internet you are a good boss? Really? That's kind of pathetic and NEEDY.

Oh, I'm hardly wasting much time on you, little boy. Everyone's still asleep, so I'm getting caught up on things.

Handing your ass to you is one of those things...

Oh, I don't disagree with you.

Where I disagree with you is that one action is acceptable because another isn't.

That;s stupid...

Naw, man, what's stupid is ignoring this for years, and then acting all surprised when they decide to stop peacefully protesting it after peaceful protests get nothing done...

Again, if we had said, "Wow, Kap, you have a legit point about police brutality, let's do something about that.", when rioting would have been out of line.

Instead they fired Kap, called him every name inthe book, and they are STILL blackballing him in his sport.

The fact that you find both of those acceptable means nothing to me, beyond further proving how absolutely weak a manager you would be...

Except I've done fine in management roles... I just don't want the headaches.

Nevermind, it's clear you support her using his card in an unauhroized manner, as well. You do this because you support employee theft...

Well, no, THAT was a clear case of using it for things she shouldn't have used them for. You never really explained why he used his card on a customer that wasn't his. (Again, my guess, he probably had tacit permission, the customer got offended, and you had to offer someone up as a scapegoat, but I don't expect you to be man enough to admit that.)

Again, even those who don't work for me respect me. I have no control over them. They've no reason to fear me. No one does, actually...

Guy, we've already established that you are kind of needy that you really CARE what people think about you...or you wouldn't be here six weeks later arguing the same lame points that have been rejected on an off topic rant.

Naw, man, what's stupid is ignoring this for years, and then acting all surprised when they decide to stop peacefully protesting it after peaceful protests get nothing done...

What peaceful protests?

It's been a loooooooong time since I've seen one of those regarding "police violence"...

Again, if we had said, "Wow, Kap, you have a legit point about police brutality, let's do something about that.", when rioting would have been out of line.

People did say that. A lot of people said that. To expect everyone to say it, though, is stupid. Yet that's exactly what protesters wanted. They want to go up to people who are quietly enjoying dinner, grab their drinks, get in their face and scream "SAY HIS NAME!"

Well, fuck them. I hope those people die. When you do shit like that you're no longer peacefully protesting. Actions like that won't win anyone over so, when you want to know why reform is slow to come, consider the fact that animals such as these "peaceful protesters" act in such a way as to make people not give a fuck about reform...

Instead they fired Kap, called him every name inthe book, and they are STILL blackballing him in his sport.

Well, he made the choice to fall on his sword. While I don't agree with him, I can admire his commitment to his cause...

Except I've done fine in management roles... I just don't want the headaches.

Well, if "fine" is your metric for success, you're a fuckin' loser.

My managers excel. They rock it, every fucking day. That's why they're paid as well as they are, and that's why my Hiring Manager has a stack of resumes (written by professionals, not someone like you who does it for beer money) on her desk.

No, my folks would commit Hari Kari if they did "fine"...

Well, no, THAT was a clear case of using it for things she shouldn't have used them for. You never really explained why he used his card on a customer that wasn't his. (Again, my guess, he probably had tacit permission, the customer got offended, and you had to offer someone up as a scapegoat, but I don't expect you to be man enough to admit that.)

He had no permission to use the card in the manner he did on the people he did. Period. You just want the details and, because you're a failure at recognizing opportunity, you don't have them.

And I don't have to use anyone for a scapegoat. The guy did what he did and what he did was illegal. Why is that so difficult for you to wrap your pointed little head around?

Guy, we've already established that you are kind of needy that you really CARE what people think about you...or you wouldn't be here six weeks later arguing the same lame points that have been rejected on an off topic rant.

Oh, make no mistake, your opinion means dick. The opinions that matter are those who mean something to me: my family and loved ones, my employees, my mechanic. You? You're nothing but a dishonest, lying piece of shit. Please don't fool yourself into believing that I might actually care about your opinion of me.

I can assure you, I certainly do not...

What peaceful protests?

It's been a loooooooong time since I've seen one of those regarding "police violence"...

Colin taking a knee. That was a peaceful protest. That didn't work. You want to get white people's attention, break their stuff. White people are like that, you can't really appeal to their decency, but threaten to break their stuff, you have their undivided fucking attention.

People did say that. A lot of people said that. To expect everyone to say it, though, is stupid. Yet that's exactly what protesters wanted. They want to go up to people who are quietly enjoying dinner, grab their drinks, get in their face and scream "SAY HIS NAME!"

Oh, noes, you got your dinner interrupted? this is the most horrible thing ever.

Well, fuck them. I hope those people die. When you do shit like that you're no longer peacefully protesting. Actions like that won't win anyone over so, when you want to know why reform is slow to come, consider the fact that animals such as these "peaceful protesters" act in such a way as to make people not give a fuck about reform...

The racists like you weren't going to be for reform no matter what happened... So we are just going to ignore you on this topic, as we should have.

DECENT people look at George Floyd and say, "Yup, that's wrong."

But since you can't be appealed to on a sense of decency, how about a sense of fiscal practicality. Floyd's family got a payout of $27,000,000. That's a lot of money. Prior to this, families of police victims were getting payouts of 1-5 million. In 2018, the City of Chicago had to pay out $180,000,000.00 to settle police brutality claims. We simply can't afford rogue cops on a fiscal level...

Well, if "fine" is your metric for success, you're a fuckin' loser.

I don't spend every day thinking of ways to screw people over to benefit myself... that you do is kind of shallow.

He had no permission to use the card in the manner he did on the people he did. Period. You just want the details and, because you're a failure at recognizing opportunity, you don't have them.

If the details supported you, you'd have shared them by now.

The rest is you being needy trying to get me to approve of you... ain't gonna happen.

Colin taking a knee. That was a peaceful protest. That didn't work. You want to get white people's attention, break their stuff. White people are like that, you can't really appeal to their decency, but threaten to break their stuff, you have their undivided fucking attention.

And, with many of us, it's not going to be the kind of attention you want.

I have no interest in working with anyone, on any problem, if they believe the best way for them to approach the issue is to destroy the shit that belongs to people who've done nothing to them. Start rocking my car back and forth? Jump up and down on the hood? Someone's gonna' get tangled in the undercarriage, and I don't give a fuck. Wanna' pull me out of my car? You need to be ready for me to defend myself. I'm armed. Are you?

Oh, noes, you got your dinner interrupted? this is the most horrible thing ever.

You know, for someone who has no idea what it's like to deal with scumbag vermin from time to time, yeah, it could be. Exactly what's gained by attacking people who are simply sitting down having dinner? What do these vermin scumbags expect these people to do? Suddenly adopt their cause?

The racists like you weren't going to be for reform no matter what happened... So we are just going to ignore you on this topic, as we should have.

Hey, I'm all for police reform. I've held that position all along. You'll never find a post from me which states that George Floyd deserved to die, or that he died because of a drug overdose. He died because of an over-zealous cop.

I challenge you to find one post from me to the contrary. You're so sure as to what my mindset is, well, prove it. Find where I've posted anything that suggests I believe as you suggest...

DECENT people look at George Floyd and say, "Yup, that's wrong."

And that's exactly what I did.

And, being a "decent person", I said the same thing about the animals rioting and looting...

But since you can't be appealed to on a sense of decency,...

My challenge to you stands...

how about a sense of fiscal practicality. Floyd's family got a payout of $27,000,000. That's a lot of money. Prior to this, families of police victims were getting payouts of 1-5 million. In 2018, the City of Chicago had to pay out $180,000,000.00 to settle police brutality claims. We simply can't afford rogue cops on a fiscal level...

First off, Chicago's a shit-hole.

Secondly, the Chicago Reporter puts the number closer to $113 million: .

Still a shit-ton of money but, you're a liar, so you inflate. I get it...

I don't spend every day thinking of ways to screw people over to benefit myself... that you do is kind of shallow.

When everyone benefits, business is good. Everyone in my company benefits. I don't think of ways to screw people over. I think of ways to benefit their bank accounts. You know why that can happen? Because no one who works for me is satisfied with being "fine".

Shitbags are satisfied with "doing fine"...

If the details supported you, you'd have shared them by now.

Why would I have done that?

The rest is you being needy trying to get me to approve of you... ain't gonna happen.

Only a retard would read my postings to you and come away with the belief that I'm seeking your approval. I don't need, nor want, the approval of someone who believes that doing "fine" is laudable...

Forum List

Back