Connecticut Judge Throws Out Election Results and Orders New Primary After “Shocking” Evidence of Democrat Ballot Fraud

1 person was flipping through them that fast and that 1 person was caught doing it and removed.
BS. The crook got thru 100s of thousands in a 10K race. There were several shifts of reviewers. Only one camera.

just SHUP Kitchen Aid. We all saw the late vote spikes In other states. We saw windows taped over, ATL video, stupid Ruby deposition replayed.

anothe Kitchen-Aid. Uh the signature check is corrupted, incompetent or not done at all you dumb spinning snake.

So you say without any evidence. :icon_rolleyes:

Seems that's all you ever do. Like when you falsely accused a postal employee of committing a crime when he was legally allowed to deposit ballots into a drop box.

BS. The crook got thru 100s of thousands in a 10K race. There were several shifts of reviewers. Only one camera.

just SHUP Kitchen Aid. We all saw the late vote spikes In other states. We saw windows taped over, ATL video, stupid Ruby deposition replayed.

You saw late night spikes as votes were being counted and reported, moron.

And the windows were covered because people outside ignored warnings to stop taking pictures inside.

And the Atlanta video proves nothing illegal occurred.

And Ruby won her defamation lawsuit.

And you are utterly clueless.

So you say without any evidence. :icon_rolleyes:

Seems that's all you ever do. Like when you falsely accused a postal employee of committing a crime when he was legally allowed to deposit ballots into a drop box.
a postal carrier when he/she picks up Ballots on their route are not allowed to do that.....they are supposed to bring all outgoing mail back to the PO...including any Ballots in the outgoing.....once it gets there the clerks take care of them....

a postal carrier when he/she picks up Ballots on their route are not allowed to do that.....they are supposed to bring all outgoing mail back to the PO...including any Ballots in the outgoing.....once it gets there the clerks take care of them....

Where a U.S. Postal Service employee is shown possibly putting absentee ballot applications or ballots into a drop box, this is a normal and legal activity, as USPS workers are required to expedite the return of election mail either by delivery to the clerk’s office or drop box.

And you ignore had she signed them for someone else (and you don't know that she did), the signatures wouldn't match and the votes wouldn't be counted
:auiqs.jpg: As if signatures are even checked against other signatures. They are supposed to be but they aren’t.

:auiqs.jpg: As if signatures are even checked against other signatures. They are supposed to be but they aren’t.

You're a conservative so lying is expected from you.

(Atlanta) -- The number of absentee ballot rejections for signature issues increased approximately 350% in the November 2020 election in Georgia from the 2018 election, about the same rate of increase as the total number of absentee ballots accepted. The rejection rate for absentee ballots with missing or non-matching signatures in the 2020 General Election was 0.15%, the same rejection rate for signature issues as the 2018 General Election.

You're a conservative so lying is expected from you.

(Atlanta) -- The number of absentee ballot rejections for signature issues increased approximately 350% in the November 2020 election in Georgia from the 2018 election, about the same rate of increase as the total number of absentee ballots accepted. The rejection rate for absentee ballots with missing or non-matching signatures in the 2020 General Election was 0.15%, the same rejection rate for signature issues as the 2018 General Election.

Okay, so lets pretend all these ballots were caught. Was she prosecuted? She still cheated in the election.

Where a U.S. Postal Service employee is shown possibly putting absentee ballot applications or ballots into a drop box, this is a normal and legal activity, as USPS workers are required to expedite the return of election mail either by delivery to the clerk’s office or drop box.
its not normal.....you dont fuck with the mail....you bring ALL out going you pick up back to the office....if there are any ballots in there the clerks will collect them for whoever is coming to pick them up.....the Michigan secretary of state had better check postal procedures...in the 33 years i delivered mail and the countless elections i have been through we were told many times....bring ALL MAIL including BALLOTS back to the office.....drop boxes can be fucked with....one on my route was stolen and was found by an Anaheim cop in a vacant field....

Okay, so lets pretend all these ballots were caught. Was she prosecuted? She still cheated in the election.

You're still assuming she signed them for others. Whatever she was doing was obscured by her dash. If she did cheat, she should be prosecuted. 2000 Mules made false presumptions about people in their movie and now they're being sued for defamation.

its not normal.....you dont fuck with the mail....you bring ALL out going you pick up back to the office....if there are any ballots in there the clerks will collect them for whoever is coming to pick them up.....the Michigan secretary of state had better check postal procedures...in the 33 years i delivered mail and the countless elections i have been through we were told many times....bring ALL MAIL including BALLOTS back to the office.....drop boxes can be fucked with....one on my route was stolen and was found by an Anaheim cop in a vacant field....

That Secretary of State says it is. I trust she knows the laws in her state better than you do. And for all anyone knows, all the ballots were brought back to the office and then taken to a drop box for expediency.

That Secretary of State says it is. I trust she knows the laws in her state better than you do. And for all anyone knows, all the ballots were brought back to the office and then taken to a drop box for expediency.
the PO is federal not state....you handle mail according to federal law not state law....and the PO does not take Ballots collected by the carriers for the day to a drop box....the office were the Ballots are supposed to go will have someone come to the PO to pick them up.....

the PO is federal not state....you handle mail according to federal law not state law....and the PO does not take Ballots collected by the carriers for the day to a drop box....the office were the Ballots are supposed to go will have someone come to the PO to pick them up.....

That Secretary of State says they can and they do.

That Secretary of State says they can and they do.
good for her.........a career carrier would not do that.... a temp might be stupid enough.....i would like to see the picture of this carrier dropping ballots off at a "drop box"....usually when i see these pictures it is of a "carrier" in regular street clothes....meaning its a temp....

You're still assuming she signed them for others. Whatever she was doing was obscured by her dash. If she did cheat, she should be prosecuted. 2000 Mules made false presumptions about people in their movie and now they're being sued for defamation.
Of course, its all “defamation”.

ft68gG2k.mp4

IMG_5929.png

IMG_5932.png

IMG_5931.png

Forum List

Back