Connecticut Judge Throws Out Election Results and Orders New Primary After “Shocking” Evidence of Democrat Ballot Fraud

Again genius prove it. Show me how in an audit of an election, anybody can guarantee that a ballot was authenticated/validated by anybody. Most especially when the poll watcher were locked out of the room when the ballot is claimed to have been validated?

And every counting location had Democratic and Republican observers watching.

I'm just impressed that the judge ordered a do-over.

I'll be curious of the city will appeal since a do-over shows that the city lost control over the process and they claimed that at the time the dems were taking the fifth that there was not enough fraud to change the outcome.
That's it. They make it impossible to verify or properly audit the election and then claim there is insufficient evidence of fraud. It's nuts.

And every counting location had Democratic and Republican observers watching.
In almost all the states that the counting was stopped at 2 a.m., the poll watchers were dismissed. The doors were locked, the windows covered, and the counting resumed. If fraud was intended--IF fraud was intended--it would be very easy at that point to add many thousand additional fraudulent ballots and say they were all vetted.

The LAW says all ballots are to be vetted. But in the case of possible fraud, how is an auditor to know if the ballot is separate from its signed envelope? ALL absentee ballots should have a serial number assigned to a registered voter and should stay with that voter's signature that ensures the ballot was cast by that voter.

And because the average poll worker is not trained to spot forgeries, in my opinion all mail in ballots should also be notarized.

You really should be more respectful towards your betters. Especially when you're just making shit up that sounds good in your head even though you really expose your own ignorance.

Yes, they can legally deposit ballots they collect into official drop boxes...

Where a U.S. Postal Service employee is shown possibly putting absentee ballot applications or ballots into a drop box, this is a normal and legal activity, as USPS workers are required to expedite the return of election mail either by delivery to the clerk’s office or drop box.

Translation: shocker! USPS is in on it. They like DEM money flow. easier to steal money and do little work with an idiot in charge of everything. DEMs have zero integrity.
Some of the more unscrupulous USPS filth (see video) take undeliverable ballots and fill them out for D and drop them in. No harm, no foul. Big stacks if they can find them. No one knows ir cares. Signatures aren’t checked. Courts will cover for the Criminals. All DEM commee criminals.

Last edited:
Democrat cheating is rampant. Finally an honest judge got a case

yeah but…..big deal. Incumbent DEM Black office worker wants to stay on in her do nothing job. Got caught. No penalty. Re-do it all at taxpayer cost. Another crooked D wins no matter what. Forgive my apathy. Most REP are also DEM so we keep losing. See Kemp, Ratt in GA.

In almost all the states that the counting was stopped at 2 a.m., the poll watchers were dismissed. The doors were locked, the windows covered, and the counting resumed.

This literally did not happen. You were lied to and are now just parroting your party talking points.

This literally did not happen. You were lied to and are now just parroting your party talking points.

hey goober, its on video and sworn affidavit in ATL GA. 11P-1AM they ran and re-ran secret ballot stash. Cut seals off…..re-ran…..re-sealed and ran out when Observers got wind of it and went rushing back in.

Sorry. I watched it happen. So unless you have evidence that it didn't, you're one one parroting assigned talking points.

Liar.

One cannot have evidence of something that did not happen, even you should be smart enough to know that

But, one can have evidence of things that did happen, so I will eagerly await it from you

So once again when your only argument is to call names , I win the argument. Have a lovely evening.

I did not call you a name, I even gave you a compliment.

But since you cannot back up your claims, you will lie about me doing so and run away again

At least you are consistent.

No one ever argued that. In any human endeavor someone will try and game the system. What this shows is that when it does happen it's pretty easy to catch.

Other seems to think that case after case after case where no evidence is actually presented that it shows some widespread abuse. It does not.

Here is a rigger caught on camera, realizing all her fake ballots aren’t signed. She goes back to her car and signs them all, all of it caught on camera.

So where did this rigger get so many ballots to stuff? Of course her DNC masters. Imagine how many weren’t caught on camera. 2020 was rigged and it has been proven over and over.

No chain of custody when USPS runs around with stacks of ballots and dumps them into drop boxes. Where did they get them? They have time to dig thru mailboxes and separate out Ballots then drive to a drop Box? rather than ALL mail back to Post Office.

At one time I heard (on here) every peice of mail is sorted and scanned at USPS incoming? Harry Dresden WTH?

No chain of custody when USPS runs around with stacks of ballots and dumps them into drop boxes. Where did they get them? They have time to dig thru mailboxes and separate out Ballots then drive to a drop Box? rather than ALL mail back to Post Office.

At one time I heard (on here) every peice of mail is sorted and scanned at USPS incoming? Harry Dresden WTH?
what are drop boxes?.....when i was there the only place they dropped mailed in ballots off was at the official ballot counting office OR the office came and picked them up themselves......and we just dumbed outgoing mail we picked up during the day into a large tub on the back loading dock....then the clerks took over....and yes mail is scanned for its address and its picture is taken..... i can see what mail i am getting usually everyday,just have to sign up for the service....

Here is a rigger caught on camera, realizing all her fake ballots aren’t signed. She goes back to her car and signs them all, all of it caught on camera.

So where did this rigger get so many ballots to stuff? Of course her DNC masters. Imagine how many weren’t caught on camera. 2020 was rigged and it has been proven over and over.

Funny how pknopp cant refute the video evidence of rigging. But he tags it “fake news”.

This is how all lefties are. They are the real deniers.

what are drop boxes?.....when i was there the only place they dropped mailed in ballots off was at the official ballot counting office OR the office came and picked them up themselves......and we just dumbed outgoing mail we picked up during the day into a large tub on the back loading dock....then the clerks took over....and yes mail is scanned for its address and its picture is taken..... i can see what mail i am getting usually everyday,just have to sign up for the service....

Earlier in the thread a Leftist Marxist wackjob says it is OK for a USPS employee to pull up and dump handfuls of Mail-in ballots several times per day Into a ZuckerDropBox. As if it’s normal business practice?

I say the Postal worker is more likely acting as a $10/ballot mule. 50 ballots per day is good money, tax free.

Last edited:
Funny how pknopp cant refute the video evidence of rigging. But he tags it “fake news”.

This is how all lefties are. They are the real deniers.

Take it to the courts. For some odd reason those claiming a "steal" never want to present this "evidence" in an actual court.

Forum List

Back