Connecticut Asks Nursing Homes to Take in Covid Positive Patients

I saw that movie in 2020, it didn’t end well for anyone except it’s intended purpose- Brandon.

"Connecticut Asks Nursing Homes to Take in Covid Positive Patients"​

Oh, my goodness, they're copying Cuomo's New York sure-kill method instead of using a ship at sea to isolate victims from the elderly who die when exposed. Trump hate carries on through the elimination of people Demonrats hate. This way, by getting rid of elderly, they won't have to pay for their care when relatives go south. Dern cheapskates. :cranky:

If we don't see a lot of these elderly folks passing away, what will that do to their nightmare ramblings about Omicron? Maybe they already know Omicron is the new top-dog and it's just a glorified head cold.

Smart ones usually learn from mistakes. Or maybe the taxes are so low in Conn. that there isn't enough money to help their elderly and sick.

Sure, what could go wrong?

I mean NY investigated themselves and found no wrongdoing, I'm sure CT can do the same.

That and isn't CT just full of mostly NYers anyway?
I don't know, but the official State of Conneticut count, according to NBC News, was that 59.3% of voters there voted for Biden and 39.2% voted for Trump.

For the record, I no longer trust votes in states that observe no identification required, most of which go Democrat.

I don't know, but the official State of Conneticut count, according to NBC News, was that 59.3% of voters there voted for Biden and 39.2% voted for Trump.

For the record, I no longer trust votes in states that observe no identification required, most of which go Democrat.

I noticed a huge jump in those who (supposedly) ID as dem voters....as much as 6-8%. I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

Forum List

Back