Congressmen Smith And Schiff Get Pummeled By Benghazi Security Team

My questions were first - which you haven't answered. I think enough people have seen your childish deflections. Your thread is dead.

Answers are in the thread, useless hack.

I'm not going to scoop them up and put them in one post for you. I wouldn't even do that for my dear, dear, mother.

Thread is dead? LMAO. There are over 3000 views, idiot. When the movie version of the book, "13 Hours" comes out in a few weeks, there will be TREMENDOUS interest about Benghazi from people the press tried to suppress info from.

Now go back to your Saul Alinsky tactics, dum dum.

"From people the press tried to suppress"? Wow, a vast media conspiracy. Apparently Fox News didn't get the memo.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. The real America is about to reclaim this country and Liberals know it!

I thought this quote from Mr. H was appropo.

And one more thing idiot, when someone says the press that was suppressing....they're talking about those members of the press, suppressing, dummy.

Fox News Mushrooms: The Moonie Strain . . .

Fox News grows a special genetically altered strain called “The Moonie Strain”. They are naturally kept in the dark, like one would expect, and fed a special diet of Slanted Halfwit Ideology Transmissions (S.H.I.T.). Each mushroom is fed 40 pounds of S.H.I.T. per day to match its IQ. The Moonie Strain thrives on this special diet.
you nailed it big time ... how to describe the republican mind

LOL.

Saul Alinsky is all you got. And Benghazi will haunt you.

Answers are in the thread, useless hack.

I'm not going to scoop them up and put them in one post for you. I wouldn't even do that for my dear, dear, mother.

Thread is dead? LMAO. There are over 3000 views, idiot. When the movie version of the book, "13 Hours" comes out in a few weeks, there will be TREMENDOUS interest about Benghazi from people the press tried to suppress info from.

Now go back to your Saul Alinsky tactics, dum dum.

"From people the press tried to suppress"? Wow, a vast media conspiracy. Apparently Fox News didn't get the memo.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. The real America is about to reclaim this country and Liberals know it!

And one more thing idiot, when someone says the press that was suppressing....they're talking about those members of the press, suppressing, dummy.

Fox News grows a special genetically altered strain called “The Moonie Strain”. They are naturally kept in the dark, like one would expect, and fed a special diet of Slanted Halfwit Ideology Transmissions (S.H.I.T.). Each mushroom is fed 40 pounds of S.H.I.T. per day to match its IQ. The Moonie Strain thrives on this special diet.

LOL.

yeah !!! yeah !!! yeah !!!!! blah blah blah hillary blah blah blah bengahazi ... oh you got us with your oh so cleaver responces
and still you haven't any answer ... oh we have a real winner here

Still waiting for your answers to all my questions, Lakkkkkkky. They're all legitimate questions.

Crickets
the reason for crickets is there wasn't anything to be told as we all here can see you to suffer from a cricket syndrom problem we asked for answeres and all we hear from you is

crickets chirping frogs croaking babblinf brooks babbling ... where all you can do is babble just like the brooks:badgrin:

LOL.

yeah !!! yeah !!! yeah !!!!! blah blah blah hillary blah blah blah bengahazi ... oh you got us with your oh so cleaver responces
and still you haven't any answer ... oh we have a real winner here

Plenty of Benghazi answers on this thread.

SAUL ALINSKY is all YOU got, nit wit.

:dance:

Still waiting for your answers to all my questions, Lakkkkkkky. They're all legitimate questions.

Crickets
the reason for crickets is there wasn't anything to be told as we all here can see you to suffer from a cricket syndrom problem we asked for answeres and all we hear from you is

crickets chirping frogs croaking babblinf brooks babbling ... where all you can do is babble just like the brooks:badgrin:

Trust me, I'll do this with you for the next four weeks. Thanks for being a useful idiot. :)

Wait till the movie, 13 Hours, comes out just before the election. It will get a LOT of people's attention. And you libs will look like the weasels you are.

:ack-1:

Trust me, I'll do this with you for the next four weeks. Thanks for being a useful idiot. :)

Wait till the movie, 13 Hours, comes out just before the election. It will get a LOT of people's attention. And you libs will look like the weasels you are.

Hey, careful with the weasel word.
lol.

The Fox News NaziCons are always talking about the Benghazi smoking gun - that is just around the corner. There must be infinite corners...

Last edited:

Hey, careful with the weasel word.
lol.

OOOOPS, sorry, bud!!! Good point, LOL.

Can an honest Conservative please explain the following to me - with "credible" proof:

1. What is the alleged Benghazi cover-up?

2. What was allegedly covered up?

3. Who allegedly covered anything up?

4. Why was anything allegedly covered up?

5. Who and how did anyone benefit from any alleged cover-up?

6. Did anyone in the Obama Administration allegedly intentionally cause the Benghazi tragedy?

7. Were any laws allegedly broken?

8. How is Benghazi allegedly different from embassy/consulate attacks and deaths under Reagan and G.W. Bush?

9. Why do Conservatives continue their quest to politicize the Benghazi tragedy for points and profits?

LOL, Lakkkky, one thing I've learned about many of you libs on this board is you're not here for intellectual debate. I've never seen so many stupid people in such close proximity as you tards. There are some libs on here that do have class and do want an intellectual exchange, but lackkkkydoooooo, you're not even close to falling in that category.

To show how stupid you are, I've already answered a number of those questions. So stick to your diversion schtick and stop pretending to ask real questions.
tranaslation = you couldn't answer one question... and you talk of stupidity??? reallly??? pot calling kettle black I would say

If you can't find answers to those questions in this thread, you're an even bigger liar and idiot than I imagined.
and yet you couldn't respond ... no answer just your pathetic attempt to try and I do mean try to respond .... thats the republican way when they are had

Oh look. Another liberal wreaking of desperation as Obama crashes and burns in the polls. The answers are all over this thread, sweetheart. Multiple posters have told you repeatedly.

Not one of you have answered any of mine. NOT ONE.

Again, Democrat Congressmen took a battering from Benghazi Security Team for a reason.
oh look another desperate republican that hasn't the ability to answer the question ... just destort the facts... hasn't a single rersponce accept his pothetical attempt to try and keep up with the big people .... maybe you need to put on your big boy panties and answer the question.... if you're capable

LOL, Lakkkky, one thing I've learned about many of you libs on this board is you're not here for intellectual debate. I've never seen so many stupid people in such close proximity as you tards. There are some libs on here that do have class and do want an intellectual exchange, but lackkkkydoooooo, you're not even close to falling in that category.

To show how stupid you are, I've already answered a number of those questions. So stick to your diversion schtick and stop pretending to ask real questions.
tranaslation = you couldn't answer one question... and you talk of stupidity??? reallly??? pot calling kettle black I would say

If you can't find answers to those questions in this thread, you're an even bigger liar and idiot than I imagined.
and yet you couldn't respond ... no answer just your pathetic attempt to try and I do mean try to respond .... thats the republican way when they are had

Oh look. Another liberal wreaking of desperation as Obama crashes and burns in the polls. The answers are all over this thread, sweetheart. Multiple posters have told you repeatedly.

Not one of you have answered any of mine. NOT ONE.

Again, Democrat Congressmen took a battering from Benghazi Security Team for a reason.
oh look another desperate republican that hasn't the ability to answer the question ... just destort the facts... hasn't a single rersponce accept his pothetical attempt to try and keep up with the big people .... maybe you need to put on your big boy panties and answer the question.... if you're capable

Lakkkkkkkky's questions have been answered. You and she have not answered ONE of mine.

One more time. Not one of mine.

Because you're really slow on the uptake, one more time. Not one of mine.

Will all the proceeds from 13 Hours be donated to charity - or right-wing political candidates?
only idiots would pay for their own fight against their own needs... why would any person with a brain in their head go against their own benefit... you tend to shoot yourself in the foot every chance you can

The Fox News NaziCons are always talking about the Benghazi smoking gun - that is just around the corner. There must be infinite corners...

I heard the smoking gun is in plain sight, right in the middle of in Lois Lerners' Jail Cell!

Will all the proceeds from 13 Hours be donated to charity - or right-wing political candidates?

Why are you asking me? Ask them.

If you search your posts in this thread - I believe you'll find that YOU brought this subject up one or more times.

Always can be counted on to be a ditz. I know the book is out. How's that the same as knowing what the authors will do with the money??????

You have no idea what you're talking about AS USUAL.

I heard the smoking gun is in plain sight, right in the middle of in Lois Lerners' Jail Cell!

Perhaps the smoke is coming from that mouth of yours, which has become superheated due to all of the hot air coming from it...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back