Congressmen Smith And Schiff Get Pummeled By Benghazi Security Team

Crickets, Lakkkkky, crickets on my questions.

Hillary obsession? First time brought up in 22 pages and that's an obsession. You do a lot of damage to your party, dummy.

She sure does and if Bush were still POTUS she'd be screaming bloody murder about lies, cover ups and how she wants the truth.

Yup. She's a winner all right.

Did Hillary scream bloody murder about the Reagan and G.W. Bush embassy/consulate attacks and deaths? If she did - please provide some "credible" proof.

Lord, you are dense. For the umpteenth time, where was the cover up for those.

Being accused of being asleep at the wheel is not a crime. On the night he announce bin Laden's demise the president warned that they were still going to try and attack us, even though the attack on the Consulate doesn't fit with al Qaeda's MO of a high profile attack with huge bombs and all.....

Here's the timeline of who saw that movie when, and what it caused.

The anti-Islam-film riots A timeline - The Week
I remember the media spin right after it happened and during the election. Spontaneous riots aren't that well prepared. Is it a crime? It would be if the president was a Republican. No sale!

LOL, exactly.

Hillary obsession? First time brought up in 22 pages and that's an obsession. You do a lot of damage to your party, dummy.

She sure does and if Bush were still POTUS she'd be screaming bloody murder about lies, cover ups and how she wants the truth.

Did Hillary scream bloody murder about the Reagan and G.W. Bush embassy/consulate attacks and deaths? If she did - please provide some "credible" proof.

Lord, you are dense. For the umpteenth time, where was the cover up for those.

What cover up?

Still waiting for your answers to all my questions, Lakkkkkkky. They're all legitimate questions.

Crickets

What war? There ain't no stinkin war.

What terrorism? There ain't no terrorism.

What moon? There ain't no moon.

What oceans? There ain't no oceans.

What cover up? There ain't no stinkin coverup.

What war? There ain't no stinkin war.

What terrorism? There ain't no terrorism.

What moon? There ain't no moon.

What oceans? There ain't no oceans.

What cover up? There ain't no stinkin coverup.

madre3.jpg

I see you still haven't bothered to answer even ONE of my questions, Lakkkkkkkkkkkky, whereas this entire thread answers most of yours.

Typical pathetic lib.

I see you still haven't bothered to answer even ONE of my questions, Lakkkkkkkkkkkky, whereas this entire thread answers most of yours.

Typical pathetic lib.

My questions were first - which you haven't answered. I think enough people have seen your childish deflections. Your thread is dead.

Deflect away there Shitter.

The discussion is about Benghazi and lies that were told by the Obama administraion about that attack and the fact that the our men didn't need to die.

As I said. If Bush were POTUS you'd be screaming bloody murder. You'd be call every word out of Bush's mouth a lie and you'd be screaming cover up.

Heaven forbid if Bush jetted off to a fundraiser the next day like Barry Boy did.

Hell. You'd be calling for his impeachment.

Your a biased hack.

Typical pathetic lib.

My questions were first - which you haven't answered. I think enough people have seen your childish deflections. Your thread is dead.

Answers are in the thread, useless hack.

I'm not going to scoop them up and put them in one post for you. I wouldn't even do that for my dear, dear, mother.

Thread is dead? LMAO. There are over 3000 views, idiot. When the movie version of the book, "13 Hours" comes out in a few weeks, there will be TREMENDOUS interest about Benghazi from people the press tried to suppress info from.

Now go back to your Saul Alinsky tactics, dum dum.

Deflect away there Shitter.

The discussion is about Benghazi and lies that were told by the Obama administraion about that attack and the fact that the our men didn't need to die.

As I said. If Bush were POTUS you'd be screaming bloody murder. You'd be call every word out of Bush's mouth a lie and you'd be screaming cover up.

Heaven forbid if Bush jetted off to a fundraiser the next day like Barry Boy did.

Hell. You'd be calling for his impeachment.

Your a biased hack.

Thanks, Claudette. So well put.

Typical pathetic lib.

I'm not going to scoop them up and put them in one post for you. I wouldn't even do that for my dear, dear, mother.

Thread is dead? LMAO. There are over 3000 views, idiot. When the movie version of the book, "13 Hours" comes out in a few weeks, there will be TREMENDOUS interest about Benghazi from people the press tried to suppress info from.

"From people the press tried to suppress"? Wow, a vast media conspiracy. Apparently Fox News didn't get the memo.

Typical pathetic lib.

"From people the press tried to suppress"? Wow, a vast media conspiracy. Apparently Fox News didn't get the memo.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. The real America is about to reclaim this country and Liberals know it!

I thought this quote from Mr. H was appropo.

And one more thing idiot, when someone says the press that was suppressing....they're talking about those members of the press, suppressing, dummy.

Typical pathetic lib.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. The real America is about to reclaim this country and Liberals know it!

And one more thing idiot, when someone says the press that was suppressing....they're talking about those members of the press, suppressing, dummy.

Fox News Mushrooms: The Moonie Strain . . .

Fox News grows a special genetically altered strain called “The Moonie Strain”. They are naturally kept in the dark, like one would expect, and fed a special diet of Slanted Halfwit Ideology Transmissions (S.H.I.T.). Each mushroom is fed 40 pounds of S.H.I.T. per day to match its IQ. The Moonie Strain thrives on this special diet.

Last edited:

Fox News grows a special genetically altered strain called “The Moonie Strain”. They are naturally kept in the dark, like one would expect, and fed a special diet of Slanted Halfwit Ideology Transmissions (S.H.I.T.). Each mushroom is fed 40 pounds of S.H.I.T. per day to match its IQ. The Moonie Strain thrives on this special diet.
That's what you're down to? You folded up like a cheap suit.

Can an honest Conservative please explain the following to me - with "credible" proof:

1. What is the alleged Benghazi cover-up?

2. What was allegedly covered up?

3. Who allegedly covered anything up?

4. Why was anything allegedly covered up?

5. Who and how did anyone benefit from any alleged cover-up?

6. Did anyone in the Obama Administration allegedly intentionally cause the Benghazi tragedy?

7. Were any laws allegedly broken?

8. How is Benghazi allegedly different from embassy/consulate attacks and deaths under Reagan and G.W. Bush?

9. Why do Conservatives continue their quest to politicize the Benghazi tragedy for points and profits?

LOL, Lakkkky, one thing I've learned about many of you libs on this board is you're not here for intellectual debate. I've never seen so many stupid people in such close proximity as you tards. There are some libs on here that do have class and do want an intellectual exchange, but lackkkkydoooooo, you're not even close to falling in that category.

To show how stupid you are, I've already answered a number of those questions. So stick to your diversion schtick and stop pretending to ask real questions.
tranaslation = you couldn't answer one question... and you talk of stupidity??? reallly??? pot calling kettle black I would say

If you can't find answers to those questions in this thread, you're an even bigger liar and idiot than I imagined.
and yet you couldn't respond ... no answer just your pathetic attempt to try and I do mean try to respond .... thats the republican way when they are had

Typical pathetic lib.

you nailed it big time ... how to describe the republican mind

Can an honest Conservative please explain the following to me - with "credible" proof:

1. What is the alleged Benghazi cover-up?

2. What was allegedly covered up?

3. Who allegedly covered anything up?

4. Why was anything allegedly covered up?

5. Who and how did anyone benefit from any alleged cover-up?

6. Did anyone in the Obama Administration allegedly intentionally cause the Benghazi tragedy?

7. Were any laws allegedly broken?

8. How is Benghazi allegedly different from embassy/consulate attacks and deaths under Reagan and G.W. Bush?

9. Why do Conservatives continue their quest to politicize the Benghazi tragedy for points and profits?

LOL, Lakkkky, one thing I've learned about many of you libs on this board is you're not here for intellectual debate. I've never seen so many stupid people in such close proximity as you tards. There are some libs on here that do have class and do want an intellectual exchange, but lackkkkydoooooo, you're not even close to falling in that category.

To show how stupid you are, I've already answered a number of those questions. So stick to your diversion schtick and stop pretending to ask real questions.
tranaslation = you couldn't answer one question... and you talk of stupidity??? reallly??? pot calling kettle black I would say

If you can't find answers to those questions in this thread, you're an even bigger liar and idiot than I imagined.
and yet you couldn't respond ... no answer just your pathetic attempt to try and I do mean try to respond .... thats the republican way when they are had

Oh look. Another liberal wreaking of desperation as Obama crashes and burns in the polls. The answers are all over this thread, sweetheart. Multiple posters have told you repeatedly.

Not one of you have answered any of mine. NOT ONE.

Again, Democrat Congressmen took a battering from Benghazi Security Team for a reason.

Forum List

Back