Congressman says Jan 6 hearings will be like Watergate hearings

On Thursday, Rep. Jamie Raskin, D-Md., spoke about the select House panel investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol riot during a Zoom call hosted by the Progressive Change Campaign Committee. He said the insurrection hearings will be compared to the Watergate inquiry.
Video Transcript:
JAMIE RASKIN: We are going to do everything we can to subpoena all the information we need and to enforce our subpoenas. But even if we don't get every last person in there, we are going to have hearings that I believe will be compared to the Watergate hearings because they are going to blow the roof off the house in terms of explaining to America what actually happened in the attack on our democracy.

Comment:
Raskin is a typical totally dishonest far-left FEAR MONGERING dirty Democrat Politician.
The cretins who voted him into office should be ashamed of themselves
The corrupt Democrat Party is hyping the capital protest and lying about it.
It was not an insurrection; it was a protest.
Their big lie is that protesting against their corruption and election rigging crimes is "domestic terrorism" and an attack on our "democracy".
The real attack on our "democracy" is the Democrat HR1 bill that would turn our country into Northern Venezuela where the Democrats could never lose an election again.
Obama's illegal use of the IRS, CIA, FBI, DOJ, and FISA court as his political weapons is an attack on our "democracy".
The Democrat Party is a dangerous political cult.
Hopefully more Americans have wised-up and stopped believing their propaganda.
Repubs need to get the dirt on people like him. and use it. Spend every waking second insulting him like Repubs get from them. This is the age we live in. Progs have agents everywhere waiting to be activated like we see with Antifa, BLM , and involvement in the Jan. 6 event. Saul Alinsky is a playbook for them.

Yeah, it's been said, by teabaggers then, now by Trumptards, ALL LIES, of course.

Obama (D) – 8 yrs in office. Zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences.
Nixon (R) – 6 yrs in office. 76 criminal indictments. 55 convictions. 15 prison sentences.
Obama's one of the worst war criminals in human history, and belongs in front of a firing squad.

1642281630548.png

Like the watergate hearings? Really? So the FBI, Nancy P, DC Mayor, and Homeland Security are going to testify and disclose their actions and records to cross examination? Really? Funny, yet realistically not going to happen, it’s set up to be a dog and pony show and that’s what you will get.

Like the watergate hearings? Really? So the FBI, Nancy P, DC Mayor, and Homeland Security are going to testify and disclose their actions and records to cross examination? Really? Funny, yet realistically not going to happen, it’s set up to be a dog and pony show and that’s what you will get.
Why would they call these people?
Because they haven't been accused of anything.
Ironic, the only people that are accusing them of anything, refused to testify.
So, why wouldn't they want to testify to prove their innocence, and these people's guilt?

Repubs need to get the dirt on people like him. and use it.
Yes, they do.
An excellent idea would be to testify and expose them.
Spend every waking second insulting him like Repubs get from them. This is the age we live in. Progs have agents everywhere waiting to be activated like we see with Antifa, BLM , and involvement in the Jan. 6 event. Saul Alinsky is a playbook for them.
YEAH, Saul Alinsky, put him on the stand too.

Of course, he is, so is Hillary.
Yup.
Like everything else, republicans can't prove it.
Bizarre/fallacious claim.

The war crimes of both are extensive and well-documented as with their fellow war criminal Bush II, now also adored by Democrats.

What is it with the love afair between Democrats and psychopaths?
They can "feel" they are guilty, just like Russia, China, and N. Korea does.
See above.

Then prove me wrong.
I'm not a Republican, dimwit.

Do you have signatures turned off, or issues with reading comprehension?

Or both?
Extensive and well documented?
Yup.
Then you shouldn't have any problem, posting a few snippets, then.
Sorry Charlie - it's a waste of time.

You're in a cult, and only believe the deranged propaganda you're told to believe.

But should you ever escape, feel free to Google "Obama war crimes."

Millions of entries pop up, so you should stay pretty busy. :)

I'm not a Republican, dimwit.
Of course not, you're an "independent".
Just like I was, until Trump ran for office.
Do you have signatures turned off, or issues with reading comprehension?

Or both?

Yup.
Then why can't you post any?
Sorry Charlie - it's a waste of time.
I'm sure it is.
You're in a cult, and only believe the deranged propaganda you're told to believe.
Of course, as you type nothing but RW propaganda.
But should you ever escape, feel free to Google "Obama war crimes."
I didn't make the claim, YOU DID.
Millions of entries pop up, so you should stay pretty busy. :)
Millions?
Then you should have no issues, posting 5 snippets of YOUR claims.

Of course not, you're an "independent".
Very good! :)
Just like I was, until Trump ran for office.
Trump: 5th worst US president of the 21st century. :eek:
Then why can't you post any?
Why can't you look it up yourself?
I'm sure it is.
Good to see we found common ground. :)
Of course, as you type nothing but RW propaganda.
Nope.
I didn't make the claim, YOU DID.
Google Rules apply now, Charlie.

Look it up or stay brainwashed & cult-dependent - your call. :)
Millions?
Somewhere between 2 and 5 million I think; some dupes obviously.

But why are you posting to me when you could be looking this up?

^ Rhetorical question of course. :)
Then you should have no issues, posting 5 snippets of YOUR claims.
See above.

When/if you're ever ready to leave the cult. :)

YEAH, Saul Alinsky, put him on the stand too.
I would stand in line to get a seat in the gallery of that trial. To hear his testimony. To hear his responses to the defense attorney.

If the good poster 22lcidw knows for sure that he'll be testifying, and subject to in-court cross examination (not some face-time video).......please lemme know.
Even PM me.

Thanx in advance.

Watergate was alleged to have been about the cover up of alleged corruption in the federal government and was fueled by the media. The Jan 6 hearings are similar in the fact that the federal government is corrupt but in this case the media is part of the cover up at least in the murder of an unarmed woman. If you need to make a comparison you might consider the HUAC hearings of the 50's .

Very good! :)

Trump: 5th worst US president of the 21st century. :eek:
No, the worst.
Why can't you look it up yourself?
Why can't the claimant?

Good to see we found common ground. :)

Nope.

Google Rules apply now, Charlie.
Really?
Then get on it.
Look it up or stay brainwashed & cult-dependent - your call. :)
Really?
YOU'RE telling ME to look up YOUR "FACTS"?
And I'm the one brainwashed?
You sound like Trump.
Somewhere between 2 and 5 million I think; some dupes obviously.

But why are you posting to me when you could be looking this up?
See above.
^ Rhetorical question of course. :)

See above.

When/if you're ever ready to leave the cult. :)

Watergate was alleged to have been about the cover up of alleged corruption in the federal government and was fueled by the media. The Jan 6 hearings are similar in the fact that the federal government is corrupt but in this case the media is part of the cover up at least in the murder of an unarmed woman. If you need to make a comparison you might consider the HUAC hearings of the 50's .
Precisely.

Democrats have been on a deranged witch hunt since vampire Hillary lost in 2016.

But - speaking of Watergate - our long national nightmare should be over by this time next year. :)

No, the worst.
5th worst of the 21st - so far.
Why can't the claimant?
Asked/answered.
Yes.
Then get on it.
See my earlier reply.

Unless you're trolling, in which case, carry on. :)
Yes - you're brainwashed & in a cult. :(
YOU'RE telling ME to look up YOUR "FACTS"?
They're not "my facts" - they're facts. :)

And I'm not a Democrat fascist, so I'm not telling you to do anything.

If you lack the ability to challenge your propagandized world view, that's fine.

Maybe someday you'll be ready to break free. :)
And I'm the one brainwashed?
Yes; very good. :)
You sound like Trump.
Orange Man EVERYWHERE! :eek:
See above.
Red pill, blue pill - your call. :)

I would stand in line to get a seat in the gallery of that trial. To hear his testimony. To hear his responses to the defense attorney.

If the good poster 22lcidw knows for sure that he'll be testifying, and subject to in-court cross examination (not some face-time video).......please lemme know.
Even PM me.

Thanx in advance.
No, problem.
Alinsky will testify, right before JFK Jr.

It's on the docket.

Alinsky will testify, right before JFK Jr.
Really?
Thank you.
I was expecting a PM from the good poster 22lcidw, but I'll take a tip from wherever.

You do know that QAnon'rs were in Dallas recently to meet with JFK, Jr?
I haven't heard yet how that meeting went. But if they put him on the stand also, right after Alinsky, well, I for one, think that would make for riveting courtroom drama.

Forum List

Back