Congressman says Jan 6 hearings will be like Watergate hearings

5th worst of the 21st - so far.

Asked/answered.
Yeah, lazy.
Yes.

See my earlier reply.
Yeah, lazy.
Unless you're trolling, in which case, carry on. :)
You do the same, making claims you can't back up.
Sounds familiar.
Yes - you're brainwashed & in a cult. :(
Sure I am, you sound like Trump, all mouth, no facts.
They're not "my facts" - they're facts. :)
Alternative "facts" since 2015.
And I'm not a Democrat fascist, so I'm not telling you to do anything.

If you lack the ability to challenge your propagandized world view, that's fine.
As YOU can't back up YOUR claims?
Maybe someday you'll be ready to break free. :)

Yes; very good. :)

Orange Man EVERYWHERE! :eek:
He is in his cult.
Red pill, blue pill - your call. :)

Yeah, lazy.

Yeah, lazy.
I don't think you're lazy actually.

I think you're terrified.

You could have read half a dozen articles about Obama's war crimes by now, but instead, you're trolling a stranger on the internet.

If you can ever find it in yourself to ask WHY, and answer honestly, you may be ready to break free from the cult.

Until then, you're frozen in fear.

If your beliefs about Obama being a savior are false, what else is?

You're terrified to find out.
You do the same, making claims you can't back up.
Sounds familiar.

Sure I am, you sound like Trump, all mouth, no facts.

Alternative "facts" since 2015.

As YOU can't back up YOUR claims?
I can back up my claims, but you're too terrified to grasp the truth.

That's why you're trolling instead of researching.
He is in his cult.
YOU are his cult; you're obsessed.

Red pill, blue pill - your call.

When is Nazi Pelousy gonna get this Shit Show on prime time?

I want another “Story Time With Adumb Schifferbrains ”.

Really?
Thank you.
I was expecting a PM from the good poster 22lcidw, but I'll take a tip from wherever.

You do know that QAnon'rs were in Dallas recently to meet with JFK, Jr?
I haven't heard yet how that meeting went. But if they put him on the stand also, right after Alinsky, well, I for one, think that would make for riveting courtroom drama.
That's the way either one would be testifying?

Rivets, duct tape, and a wheelchair.

I don't think you're lazy actually.

I think you're terrified.

You could have read half a dozen articles about Obama's war crimes by now, but instead, you're trolling a stranger on the internet.
You're the one who made the claim, retard.
Just like always, bold claims, no proof.
If you can ever find it in yourself to ask WHY, and answer honestly, you may be ready to break free from the cult.

Until then, you're frozen in fear.
Right, as you can't back up your lies.
If your beliefs about Obama being a savior are false, what else is?
YOU.
You're terrified to find out.

I can back up my claims, but you're too terrified to grasp the truth.
Then do it, you won't because you're a coward.
That's why you're trolling instead of researching.

YOU are his cult; you're obsessed.

Red pill, blue pill - your call.

YOU.

It's important that we remember, and keep pointing out, that the GOP will shut down the committee the moment they can, assuming they win control.

And the more that comes out before then, the worse and more obvious that will look.

Better yet, it won't matter, because the GOP can't shut down the DOJ.

It's important that we remember, and keep pointing out, that the GOP will shut down the committee the moment they can, assuming they win control.

And the more that comes out before then, the worse and more obvious that will look.

Better yet, it won't matter, because the GOP can't shut down the DOJ.
WTF is Nazi waiting for? Get the cameras rolling.

I want to watch this Shit Show.

YOU.

The fear that you live in - that most Democrats live in - is profoundly unhealthy, and dangerous to you and everyone around you.

I hope you can someday break free of this fear.

Sincerely.

"WTF is Nazi waiting for? Get the cameras rolling.
I want to watch this Shit Show."
---------------------------------------------------------------

Good poster, Nostra, there is little profit in whining about your desires on this anonymous gossipboard. No one here, (I think) can get you what you want-- that Select Committee hearing on television.

I am mildly sure you do know that.

What I would advise is: You write --or call---your two Senators, or better yet, your Congressman, as this is a House committee, not a Senate one.....anyway, write your Representative, and seek a meeting. There you can articulate why you want the TV hearings. You may get some satisfaction.

Likely more from that meeting than you will get from incessant complaining and whining under a fake name on an anonymous chatroom.

I am sure of that. Mildly so.

ps.....if you get that meeting, well, would you brief this message-board on the discussion afterwards?

Yeah, it's been said, by teabaggers then, now by Trumptards, ALL LIES, of course.

Obama (D) – 8 yrs in office. Zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences.
Nixon (R) – 6 yrs in office. 76 criminal indictments. 55 convictions. 15 prison sentences.
Simple explanation. Obama had more protectors while Nixon had more detractors. Both Nixon and Obama were obsessed and paranoid about their enemies and willing to use any means to punish them.

Watergate hearings were open hearings about potential impeachment of the president

We had those hearings about jan 6 months ago, they impeached …and presented their case about the president…and he was exonerated

we’ve had countless other oversight hearings about jan 6th, and reports delivered

This committee doesn’t like the results of those probes and the xiden doj’s investigation

this committee is pure political and other then being a hearing as nothing in common with the watergate committee

---------------------------------------------------------------

Good poster, Nostra, there is little profit in whining about your desires on this anonymous gossipboard. No one here, (I think) can get you what you want-- that Select Committee hearing on television.

I am mildly sure you do know that.

What I would advise is: You write --or call---your two Senators, or better yet, your Congressman, as this is a House committee, not a Senate one.....anyway, write your Representative, and seek a meeting. There you can articulate why you want the TV hearings. You may get some satisfaction.

Likely more from that meeting than you will get from incessant complaining and whining under a fake name on an anonymous chatroom.

I am sure of that. Mildly so.

ps.....if you get that meeting, well, would you brief this message-board on the discussion afterwards?
Hey Stupid, the sham "committee" announced they are considering prime time hearings. Why are they not on TV yet?

What's the hold up?

Obama's abuse of power crimes shakes the foundation of our "democracy".
Obama has led the Democrat Party towards being a totalitarian banana republic police state.
It is the Democrats who are the real threat to our "democracy".

Hey Stupid, the sham "committee" announced they are considering prime time hearings. Why are they not on TV yet? What's the hold up?
---------------------------------------------------------
My bad. Mia culpa, mia culpa.
I should have been clearer.
Here, lemme try again.
Hopefully this re-write will be more to the point. And more understandable.
To wit:

"What I would advise is: You write --or call---your two Senators, or better yet, your Congressman, as this is a House committee, not a Senate one.....anyway, write your Representative, and seek a meeting. There you can articulate why you want the TV hearings. You may get some satisfaction."
-------

Hopefully, that is a clearer statement to guide you.

ps..... I do remain sincere in my hope that you will report back to the members here about the progress you made with your Representative, or either (or both) of your Senators.
Thanks, in advance.

Simple explanation. Obama had more protectors while Nixon had more detractors. Both Nixon and Obama were obsessed and paranoid about their enemies and willing to use any means to punish them.
Sure, simple explanations for simple people.
The deep state?

The fear that you live in - that most Democrats live in - is profoundly unhealthy, and dangerous to you and everyone around you.

I hope you can someday break free of this fear.

Sincerely.
Sure nut job. try that in court.

MinTrut: Your honor, I have all the evidence.

Judge: Very good, where is it?

MinTrut: You'll have to look it up.

Judge: WTF?

Obama's abuse of power crimes shakes the foundation of our "democracy".
Obama has led the Democrat Party towards being a totalitarian banana republic police state.
It is the Democrats who are the real threat to our "democracy".
Gaslighting only works on the gullible.
Trump's cult in Arizona, are a prime example.

Why would they call these people?
Because they haven't been accused of anything.
Ironic, the only people that are accusing them of anything, refused to testify.
So, why wouldn't they want to testify to prove their innocence, and these people's guilt?
No dummy. Pisslosi and the inept mayor of DC have been shown multiple times to have refused security offers. Pisslosi also has refused to release her emails from that day regarding what happened. Their guilt has been proven by facts. Thus why this sham “committee” refuses to even question them. The twit Cheney already admitted their ONLY goal is to prevent Trump from running again. The truth be damned.

Forum List

Back