Congressman says Jan 6 hearings will be like Watergate hearings

No dummy. Pisslosi and the inept mayor of DC have been shown multiple times to have refused security offers. Pisslosi also has refused to release her emails from that day regarding what happened. Their guilt has been proven by facts.
Really?
So, why won't any republican question them, under oath? (testify)
Thus why this sham “committee” refuses to even question them.
So, why won't republicans?
Expose the "sham"?
The twit Cheney already admitted their ONLY goal is to prevent Trump from running again. The truth be damned.
Sure republicans tell the "truth" on FOX, but can't back up their claims?

Really?
So, why won't any republican question them, under oath? (testify)

So, why won't republicans?
Expose the "sham"?

Sure republicans tell the "truth" on FOX, but can't back up their claims?
Pathetically deflecting to Republicans because you can’t defend your “committee” and their illegal witch hunt. Typical. Well dummy, Pisslosi and the inept DC Mayor will NEVER be called by Cheney the twit, Schittferbrains or any other peon. So Republicans can safely tell you and your “committee” to go fuck yourself. Min was right. You’re a coward who doesn’t know how Google works.

Pathetically deflecting to Republicans because you can’t defend your “committee” and their illegal witch hunt.
WTF?
They are the morons making the claims, you included.
Typical. Well dummy, Pisslosi and the inept DC Mayor will NEVER be called by Cheney the twit,
Republicans will never know unless they testify.
Schittferbrains or any other peon. So Republicans can safely tell you and your “committee” to go fuck yourself.
Yes, they can.
"Safely"?
When the DOJ charges them with contempt?
They safely rot in jail, with the rest of the traitors.
Min was right. You’re a coward who doesn’t know how Google works.
Evidently, you and the other retard don't know how google or much of anything else, works.
Even a simple concept such as YOU make a claim, you can't back up, so YOU insist the person you're replying to LOOK UP YOUR CLAIM?

Sure nut job. try that in court.

MinTrut: Your honor, I have all the evidence.

Judge: Very good, where is it?

MinTrut: You'll have to look it up.

Judge: WTF?
Are you having hallucinations?

Delusions of grandeur?

Red pill, blue pill.

Your choice of whether & when to take either.

:)

Pathetically deflecting to Republicans because you can’t defend your “committee” and their illegal witch hunt. Typical. Well dummy, Pisslosi and the inept DC Mayor will NEVER be called by Cheney the twit, Schittferbrains or any other peon. So Republicans can safely tell you and your “committee” to go fuck yourself. Min was right. You’re a coward who doesn’t know how Google works.
:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Are you having hallucinations?

Delusions of grandeur?

Red pill, blue pill.

Your choice of whether & when to take either.

:)
Sure whack job, that's what you're having ....................DELUSIONS.
Just like your dear leader.

May 3 2016
“His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being — you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous,” Trump said Tuesday during a phone interview with Fox News. “What is this, right prior to his being shot, and nobody even brings it up. They don't even talk about that. That was reported, and nobody talks about it.”

“I mean, what was he doing — what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death? Before the shooting?” Trump continued. “It’s horrible.”

Trump’s tangent followed his rebuke of Rafael Cruz using the pulpit to court evangelicals for his son.

Trump: "look it up Ted".

Trump molested all of his children, including Don Jr, and Eric.

LOOK IT UP.

Wouldn't it be cool if you could just keep all the information you didn't want the country to hear, suppressed? Maybe you could call it fake new and attack anybody that reports it, even if they heard it they would not believe it. You could even make up outright lies and get people in your media to keep them on the air and on message boards. Would that solve your problems or would people think you were just hiding crap, not wanting to be caught, outright?

Wouldn't it be cool if pelousi would release ALL of the video.

Sure whack job, that's what you're having ....................DELUSIONS.
Just like your dear leader.

May 3 2016
“His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being — you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous,” Trump said Tuesday during a phone interview with Fox News. “What is this, right prior to his being shot, and nobody even brings it up. They don't even talk about that. That was reported, and nobody talks about it.”

“I mean, what was he doing — what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death? Before the shooting?” Trump continued. “It’s horrible.”

Trump’s tangent followed his rebuke of Rafael Cruz using the pulpit to court evangelicals for his son.

Trump: "look it up Ted".

Trump molested all of his children, including Don Jr, and Eric.

LOOK IT UP.
^ Has completely gone off the deep end.

Get well soon! :)

That doesn't change the fact that she got the boot for fabricating information. And it was essentially her first job.
Another delusional Trumptard who OD'd on Trump's kool-ade?

Clinton didn't get fired nor did she fabricate anything during Watergate.

What video does she have control of? Did you have a birthday party while you were in her office, that day?

ALL of them. There are thousands of hours of video taken that day.

Let's see ALL of it.

95% of them. You know, the video that shows what was going on before.

Lets see who all the players were.
Before? You think before the trumpists attacked, somebody inside was antagonizing the mob while they just happened to be outside protesting? That's pretty weak isn't it? It really wouldn't matter. If I piss you off outside my house and you try to break down my door, I'll shoot you until you are no longer a threat. I'm just like that.

On Thursday, Rep. Jamie Raskin, D-Md., spoke about the select House panel investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol riot during a Zoom call hosted by the Progressive Change Campaign Committee. He said the insurrection hearings will be compared to the Watergate inquiry.
Video Transcript:
JAMIE RASKIN: We are going to do everything we can to subpoena all the information we need and to enforce our subpoenas. But even if we don't get every last person in there, we are going to have hearings that I believe will be compared to the Watergate hearings because they are going to blow the roof off the house in terms of explaining to America what actually happened in the attack on our democracy.

Comment:
Raskin is a typical totally dishonest far-left FEAR MONGERING dirty Democrat Politician.
The cretins who voted him into office should be ashamed of themselves
The corrupt Democrat Party is hyping the capital protest and lying about it.
It was not an insurrection; it was a protest.
Their big lie is that protesting against their corruption and election rigging crimes is "domestic terrorism" and an attack on our "democracy".
The real attack on our "democracy" is the Democrat HR1 bill that would turn our country into Northern Venezuela where the Democrats could never lose an election again.
Obama's illegal use of the IRS, CIA, FBI, DOJ, and FISA court as his political weapons is an attack on our "democracy".
The Democrat Party is a dangerous political cult.
Hopefully more Americans have wised-up and stopped believing their propaganda.
January will be like major media with those dirty democRats trashing trump as they are immune to slander laws as pelosi and that shifty eyed adam shitt.

Before? You think before the trumpists attacked, somebody inside was antagonizing the mob while they just happened to be outside protesting? That's pretty weak isn't it? It really wouldn't matter. If I piss you off outside my house and you try to break down my door, I'll shoot you until you are no longer a threat. I'm just like that.

There are thousands of hours of video that the dems refuse to release.

A thinking person would ask "why?"

Forum List

Back