Congressman rebuked for call to bomb Gaza ‘like Nagasaki and Hiroshima’

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Ive never heard of this character. But he used to be a Pastor apparently.

No doubt his faith led him to follow the word of Jesus in this instance.

Thou shalt kill everyone asap

Words that we all live by.

Its not just a commandment . It is quoted in the Book of Hypocrites somewhere.

“The use of this metaphor, along with the removal of context, distorted my message, but I fully stand by these beliefs and stand by our allies.”

My beliefs were distorted but I stand firmly behind them.

Wow, just wow.

Ive never heard of this character. But he used to be a Pastor apparently.

No doubt his faith led him to follow the word of Jesus in this instance.

Thou shalt kill everyone asap

Words that we all live by.

Its not just a commandment . It is quoted in the Book of Hypocrites somewhere.
It's an extreme statement, but polls show nearly three out of four Palestinians support the rape, torture and murders of Israelis, and there can be no doubt that if the Palestinians had nuclear weapons they would use them on Israel, so we can assume Walberg was thinking like a Palestinian when he said that.

It's an extreme statement, but polls show nearly three out of four Palestinians support the rape, torture and murders of Israelis, and there can be no doubt that if the Palestinians had nuclear weapons they would use them on Israel, so we can assume Walberg was thinking like a Palestinian when he said that.
What pollsters are operating in Gaza at the moment ?

What pollsters are operating in Gaza at the moment ?

It is a Palestinian think tank located in Ramallah that has been publising polls about Palestinian attitudes since the 1990's.

• As we did in our previous poll three months ago, we asked the respondents in this poll what they thought of Hamas’ decision to launch the October the 7th offensive. A vast majority of 71%, compared to 72% in December 2023, say it was correct. However, despite the stability of the total response, the findings do show significant change when looking at the two areas separately. As the figure below shows, the perception that the decision of the offensive was correct drops in the West Bank by 11 points and increases in the Gaza Strip by 14 points.

It is a Palestinian think tank located in Ramallah that has been publising polls about Palestinian attitudes since the 1990's.

• As we did in our previous poll three months ago, we asked the respondents in this poll what they thought of Hamas’ decision to launch the October the 7th offensive. A vast majority of 71%, compared to 72% in December 2023, say it was correct. However, despite the stability of the total response, the findings do show significant change when looking at the two areas separately. As the figure below shows, the perception that the decision of the offensive was correct drops in the West Bank by 11 points and increases in the Gaza Strip by 14 points.

You really believe that propaganda?

Does this justify Israel’s genocide?

Xi at a meeting with U.S. businessmen:

"Don't get me wrong. You guys seem smart, but you're constantly funding totally stupid clown politicians. What's wrong with you guys? In China, Tom Cotton wouldn't even be a village chief."

It's the design of the system, Xi...

While I am completely anti-war, I am pro-defense. They might have to end up doing something like that.
The Palestinian people support what HAMAS does. They have also said the attacks will not stop.

Blatant targeting and killing of civilians is what the Palestinians do. It’s the only thing the cowards are actually good at. They could give two shits about their own women and children either, and wished more of them would die.

Forum List

Back